Finished work on 3d printed chastity belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tracker, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Tracker

Tracker Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    A while ago I started this thread:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ventures-in-3d-printing-chastity-belts.14774/

It has been several years since then, and I have been working on this project on and off. As you may appreciate, doing this takes a bit of effort and I often get bogged down in my day job. So, progress has been slow. But the good news is that I think I am finally happy with the design and have a finished result:
    upload_2022-9-23_6-12-36.png

upload_2022-9-23_6-13-18.png

Rather than re post the same story on multiple forums, I decided to put everything together in 1 spot with better organization. As such, you can read all about it here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/taridyn/art/Adventures-in-3d-printing-chastity-belts-930408621

and you can see all the pictures here:
    https://www.deviantart.com/taridyn/gallery

hardbodysub, fkfk, sextudent and 4 others like this.
  2. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Please share your 3D printing files! It would be the most noble deed;)

Let's make chastity open source and available to everyone!!:pray::pray::pray:

3. Tracker

Tracker Member

Local Time:
    I don't think the design would fit anybody but me. Unless you also happen to weigh ~105 lbs. The design really is custom made down to the mm. It isn't like a steel belt that you can adjust the holes to fit.

4. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    It takes much less work to modify an existing design then to come up with your own. Of course I won't just send it to the printer

5. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Very well conceived! Looks cool too. Let us know how it wears long term.... :)

6. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I too don't mind if you are willing to share your hard work. I have been searching and trying years to find suitable devices. I can't afford custom mades, and I don't believe that I could find 24/7 device for me. But it would be nice to have something to try for fun.

7. Tracker

Tracker Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I do think it looks good. As far as wear goes, I have had this current cup for about 18 months, and worn it for ~9 months of that. The current belt design is only about 2 months old and has been worn mostly since I got it, which is why I waited till now to talk about it. So, the cup probably lasts a while, but we will see how long the waist band holds out. I am mostly concerned about the glue holding the soft core and solid backbone together.

As for releasing the stl files:

My concern with releasing the files is that people will just print the design as is and wind up wasting their money on something that doesn't fit them. And you can't really modify the files to add a few inches to the belt as it is custom made to fit exactly over my hip bones. While flexible enough to be installed, it holds its curves pretty well. Making them a few inches longer isn't going to change that.

I've also seen scams where people take 3d printed belts files and just print and sell them, promising amazing results for a design that doesn't work. I don't want to give them any fuel.

At best, the design could just be looked at for inspiration, but I've already posted close up pictures of the belt from every angle including cross sections, so I am not sure how much more detail is needed.

8. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    You are being paranoid. If someone wanted to scam people using your work then the pictures you posted would be enough for them. But it's your creation and I respect if you don't want to share more than you already did.

9. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    STL's are NOT source files (just to be precise). I would agree: They have big limitations. But they were created in some 3D design software. Isn't it? So sharing source files are sharing source files (not only final STL's). This is heart of open source (software or hardware). I could only imagine hours of work you put in the design. So I could imagine You not willing to share your work for free. And that's OK. Will it be copied and some people will make money on your work? I'm almost sure (Chinese versions of open source products conquer the world ;-) ). Will people modify your design to fit themselves? I hope they will if they get source files. There are several weird projects on the GitHub and people are happy to build 'orgasmotrons', so I am pretty sure sharing design will make some progress and modifications / improvements of your design.

LilBunny likes this.
  10. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Wow, your belt looks amazing.

Do you mind if I ask, how secure is it? Obviously you could cut it, but short of that how difficult is it to escape?

is it comfortable and is there anything you can’t or struggle to do while wearing the belt?

11. Tracker

Tracker Member

Local Time:
    Thanks

As for security, it isn't coming off without breaking it. If you follow the link, you can see pictures of me wearing it. It is fairly securely locked over my hip bones. Of course you can cut it off, but that's true of any design. Even if I were to make this belt out of hardened tool steel (which would cost probably 20k to 3d print) I could remove it with about 50$ worth of dremel disks. The plastic may be easier to cut, but it is much lighter, and the flexibility makes it more comfortable.

As far as comfort goes, I have no complaints. A couple dozen iterations have worked out all the pressure points, and the padding I use makes it pretty cozy. I can play VR and go for walks without a problem. It might be an issue if I tried to do heavy physical activity for a few hours, especially without padding, but I don't do that.

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice