My goddess can be mean

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slaveMarie, Sep 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. slaveMarie

slaveMarie slaveMarie

housewife slave
    league city texas
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    My mistress is an extremely nice woman in day to day life but she definitely has a sadistic streak. Last night while watching television she told me to strip naked and stuffed her feet in my face for me to massage and to love while she watched television. She's really enjoys this attention and knows that it turns me into a pile of horny putty. After about 30 minutes of me worshiping her and her leaning back and moaning she made me stand up in front of her naked except for my cage. She reached for the key to my surprise and took off the cage beginning to stroke me. Now as a full-time transexual woman I have not really been able to get any kind of an erection for at least 20 years but the more she stroked it and started to kiss and lick it she actually started to get a bit of a raise out of me at which time she said "oh how cute it's actually trying to be like a grown up". See you then started to slap my wee wee getting increasingly harder with each slap. Which for some ungodly reason made me get even hotter and harder and made her laugh more and more. She then made me step back and started kicking me in my balls several times ending with one extremely hard kick which had me doubled over throbbing posting and dripping like crazy. She glared at me and commanded I go put my cage on immediately and come into the bedroom to pleasure her. She was irritated that it took me a while to get the cage back on and kept my head between her legs for a very long time having all the pleasure a goddess deserves while her slave had none

starflyer, John, dkid13 and 3 others like this.
  2. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Sounds like abuse.

3. slaveMarie

slaveMarie slaveMarie

housewife slave
    league city texas
    Local Time:
    #3 slaveMarie, Sep 21, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Not when you're a masochist. Grin... we've been together for over 20 years and I love my Goddess.

starflyer, dkid13 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I agree! My madam loves ball busting to!

5. slaveMarie

slaveMarie slaveMarie

housewife slave
    league city texas
    Local Time:
    #5 slaveMarie, Sep 22, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    My Goddess has stated that things will never change from the way they currently are. "Before we started Chastity and our full-time FLR several years ago you were often very difficult to get along with, now with me completely in control of your wee wee, all aspects of your life and all of your orgasms you are the most compliant obedient and submissive little girl any woman would ever want. so why would I ever want to change it? NO, you may not orgasm. It will be months before I'll allow you your next one... you will however get down on your knees slave girl and give me all I desire so fall to your knees and pleasure me while I'm texting one of my Bulls. Now!"

John and dkid13 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice