My anti-pullout device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lovelocked, Jan 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I'm glad there is some interest in this. I can say from experience that it is very frustrating, and not in a good way, to be unable to find a satisfactory chastity device, particularly after tasting the benefits it can give to a relationship, only to find the device does not really work. If it results in a few more chastity enthusiasts being locked up successfully, I will be very happy.

As for progress, I am locked up at the moment and really need to enjoy the benefits and give some other things my attention for a while. Maybe there is someone else out there with both the need for and the ability to make a similar device. If so, let us know what you done.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your pictures. I would be very interested to hear more as the work progresses. In your album there is a photo called "Ready for the cover". The ring looks quite tight. It is interesting to see that you can wear a ring that tight without hurting yourself. It must make things really secure. I am wondering how you get it on or, perhaps more importantly, how you get it off. Is it difficult?

BTW love the spiked device.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    The ring has to be noticeably smaller to grip when tugged on otherwise you come out backwards. My wife was surprised how hard she could pull and the tube did not come off. I am still working on it, I have a batter design I need to print and test. People posting about Lori devices with the retainer ring also not this. My head squishes in and out easily when the ring is held at 90degree to the shaft.

4. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    #29 Lovelocked, Apr 15, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    A brief update. I have spent several sessions locked in this device now. The last two being 18 and 19 days, with a couple of short releases with orgasm forbidden. I am pleased to say that the loop retaining device proved quite secure despite not using a base ring, a piercing or a tetherspout. Thanks to the modifications here:
    I was not able to pick the lock either.

5. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Update - Bad news, the device eventually slipped off. The good news is that from previous experiments, I know that, if the loop slips off, the first thing that happens is that the glans slips through the narrow end of the loop. There was still some scope to close the loop up a little tighter at the narrow end, without altering the wide end. With that adjustment the device has been in place for the last 12 days, despite my attempts to remove it. I could possibly tighten it a little more if it proves necessary.

6. diegom2011

diegom2011 New member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I really dont understand this thing people have with "anti-pullout"... no self control, cage too big or what?

7. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    how do you pee in your unusual device?

8. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    I think maybe I was not clear enough that this is a ringless device. The loop is the only thing that holds it on. I had a hernia a while ago after experimenting with a ring device. I don’t think it caused the problem, but I don’t want to use a ringed device just in case.

From my point of view, one of the main reasons for a chastity device is to reduce, preferably eliminate, the need for self-control to avoid masturbation. It also alters the dynamic if your keyholder cannot be sure of being in full control.

As far as peeing is concerned, it is simple. The device is held upright by a cord around my hips. I can simply unclip one end of the cord, point the device downwards and clip it back up afterwards

9. tinydick

tinydick Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Thanks but uncliping and clipping back is a bit of a hassle. My current device allows me to pee directly without taking it off for long term

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I must admit if a loop system like this worked Id rather it than the tether (which is 100 % effective but not for everyone)

Id wonder how it can be tight enough to stop pull out without doing a injury long term. I remember years ago I used a KSD2 with the CB range and ended up with a bright red ring on my shaft that eventually scabbed, was fine but it is illustrative.

To the poster that says where is your self control, mentally there is a big difference in knowing you "can't", he whole point of chastity is so that you "can't", or at least can't without really trying. Everyone knows you can force a orgasm in a cage with a magic wand or some such, but being able to pull out and have an erection is a no no.

11. Lovelocked

Local Time:

From the point of view of security, I suppose it has to be secure enough for the individual. For me, being able to just pull out at will would be totally unsatisfactory. I just would not want to bother with a device like that. Indeed I have rejected some really fun devices because I could do that, which is what led me to the glans ring idea.

I read about people using glans ring devices, like @castmenow above. It doesn’t work over a foreskin because the ring can just slip off. Finally I decided to try a loop under the foreskin. First I tried dental tape. I thought it would make me sore very quickly. It did, but it took a while. Several experiments later I arrived at the stainless loop. It certainly looks tight when it goes on and I think it wise to proceed with caution, but I think that applies to all chastity devices. I would point out that the tube I am using is tight, so that an erection can’t swell very much. As I said in the initial post, I don’t know whether it would be OK in a looser tube or with a full erection with no tube. I suppose it is even possible that it could lead to the glans swelling to the point where the loop could not be removed, called incarceration of the penis I believe. Also it is clear that the shape of the loop is important. It may be that the large part of the loop does not need to be all that tight providing the glans cannot slip through the narrow end. In my case the large end of the loop is as large as it can be and still leave room for the foreskin between the ring and the tube.

I’m not at all sure it would be sensible to wear this device for weeks or months without checking for damage. I guess most people would want to remove the device for cleaning every few days anyway.

My experience has been that the loop has made a little groove behind the glans and toughened the skin in that area. Possibly the loop caused some reddening of that area after a 12 day session without unlocking. The tube itself caused a few red marks etc Everything seemed normal again after a couple of days.

As I remember the KSD2 had to be VERY tight. I never had the nerve to try it.

12. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    I'm afraid that the loop started to slip off again. It happened after I went swimming in an unheated outdoor pool. I don't really know why but it seemed to be easy to pull out after that. I think part of the reason is that I had learnt the trick. Maybe also the corona of the glans might have become bit softer than it was, but I can't be sure about that. I thought that was it; another failure. I told my wife and we did not use the device for a week or so. Of course I eventually found that I could not guarantee to remain chaste without some help from a device, so I started adjusting the loop very carefully. It won't come off now, but I am a bit concerned about wearing something so tight. I've been wearing it during the day and it seems to be OK. I have not tried an overnight yet. In order to help me get through the nights I asked if I could start using some old bondage kit again. This consists of some webbing straps so I can be cuffed, hand and foot, to the bed at night. The straps are short enough that, with straight legs, I can't get my hands below my shoulders. I think it is great so, as long as I can use that method, I am in no hurry to get back to wearing a chastity device at night.

13. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Even the tighter loop has proven insecure. Another anti-pullout device failure I'm afraid.

14. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Just tried device with retainer ring, took me 5 minutes to figure out how to pull out.
    Sad now, going back to full belt again.

15. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I am very small, and in the 9 years I have been locked my cage has been downsized several times as I have shrunken even more. But in a very short cage or a nub my little penis would occasionally slip out unintentionally, such as when showering, etc.

Wife/Mistress solved this by putting me in an open-wire metal mini-cage with urethral tube extending about 3/4" past my base ring, which I have now been wearing 24/7 for almost 3 years. There is definitely no pulling out from this device! lol

16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    #41 cogman, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    For me I have finally solved the problem. While I can pull out if I tug hard enough. It is impossible to get back in without dissembling everything.

It is simple. Although you cant buy one yet. I had steelworks make me a steelheart 2 with the thread at the front of it. (as it turned out it was in the wrong place to I drill another hole and threaded it.)

Then I cut the titanium urethral insert (out of a old looker 2 I had) short such that once threaded, the bulb end is well inside the steelheart.

For me inserting the bulb into the penis is very tight but with lube it goes in, once pass the tight opening it goes in easy and is completely comfortable. The best way is get one with the bulb a bit too big then using a drill and abrasive slowly reduce the diameter to that it just goes past the tighten opening with a bit of a wince.

So in this order you put the base ring on first, then push the urethral insert in, then JAM a cotton bud in the end of the threaded urethral tube. Put a bit of lube on penis, guide the cotton bud through the threaded hole in the cage and slide penis into cage. Use the jammed in cotton bud to align with the thread in the front of the cage and tighten.

Sure if I pull hard enough on the penis it will pop off the urethral insert but even WITH the key I cant get the insert back in while it is still attached to the front of the cage. It has to be dissembled again using the key and the above method. So my partner would know without a doubt.

The fact I cant get out without her finding out is enough.

Ill put pictures up but right now I am locked so I can't, and I have really been testing it for the last month and it works very well and is a lot more comfortable having a shallow urethral insert than having a deep one. Arousal are not painful (well not because of the insert). and so much easier to pee than normal cages.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice