Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I think the power of scent is really strong and My Pete and I have talked about it from time to time, long before any of the chastity thing came up. I remember once he complimented me on some new perfume I'd been given and followed up with a comment about the musk coming from the secnt glands of some animal. We wondered whether anyone had tried adding human scent into perfumes. Then for fun we tried some experiments to see whether he would have a physical response to my knickers. We tried to be reasonably scientific but kept getting distracted. But we joked about me coming up behind him when he was doing the washing up and scrunching my knickers under his nose and commanding him to 'Take a nice deep breath'. I did it once - but we never found out whether his physical response was to the scent, or to the general behavious of a rather for'ard young woman!
    Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll see if I can use scent to tip him over the edge sometime.
    Sal.

2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    So, we had a lazy Sunday morning today and we felt very matey over tea and croissants. I could tell he was a touch low after the intensity of yesterday. I asked if he was ok, and he put on a jokey cockney accent and said, "It's just me 'omones, luv". That, combined with a loud slurping of tea made us both giggle. Then he said that yesterday had been like being on a rollercoaster. He said that at first he'd been confident that I'd unlock him and that he'd be able to come, but then he'd thought that I had been serious about the numbing cream and at that moment he said he'd felt himself "about to lose it". Then I had made it clear to him that I was only teasing about the cream and that, after a month, this was going to be the moment. He said he'd felt like I'd 'turned him inside out'. I said, "In a good way, I hope". And I reminded him that he didn't have to suffer for too long because I pretty soon got on top of him and 'popped it inside me'. Then he told me something that really surprised me.

He said, "That was wonderful and awful". I had expected him to say it had felt like a wonderful release, or somesuch. I asked him what had been awful and he surpised me even more by saying, "You know very well".

He didn't seem annoyed but he was obviously telling the truth about how he'd felt. I asked him if I'd clambered onto him awkwardly and hurt him, or that he'd had some chafing I hadn't known about? He told me that as soon as he was inside me he had realised that if I moved at all, or probably even if I didn't, he would come almost immediately. He had felt disappointed that it would be over so quickly and said that when he'd asked me to stop moving, so he could last, I had ignored him. I told him I didn't remember that at all! He said that eventually I stopped and he'd managed to 'hang on in there', and calmed down a bit, but then even though we were still, I had gripped him and again I had ignored him when he was pleading with me to stop. I said I had no recollection of him asking me to stop, but I admitted that when I'm trying to do anything with those muscles I have to put every ounce of my concentration into the effort, so quite possibly the kitchen could have been on fire and I wouldn't have noticed. Then, he said, I had gripped his nipples and told him to come, and he immediately did, although he had wanted to last much longer.

His memory of those few minutes was obviously a bit different from mine, but we were both pretty distracted. But the thing that I couldn't get my head round was why he hadn't wanted to come? I said that, after all, he knows that I love that I can make him come on demand and that we've used that in the past to desensitise him so he can have his wicked way with me in a more leisurely way, an hour or two later. He said, "But I didn't know that you weren't just going to lock me back up straight away. At that point,I didn't know that we would be having a second session a bit later on". He told me that he'd felt ashamed at losing control so quickly, and incredibly disappointed that after a month of denial, it would all be over so quickly, 'like in the captions'. I said, "Oh I'm so sorry, you poor love!" I went on to say that he should trust me, like we had agreed, but I understood why he would have felt wonderful and awful at the same time. I said there was definitely no need to feel ashamed, because I love it (I really do) when he responds to me so quickly and loses control.

He said that when he'd come, it had been a wonderful release but that he'd felt terribly disappointed that it was over so quickly. But then, just when he was expecting to be locked up, I'd made it clear that this had been 'just the hors d'oeuvre', which had been another rollercoaster moment for him.

We had a lovely kiss, and more tea. I promised to make sure to try to tell him what the plans are, "unless I decided it would be best to keep him guessing". Sweet grin.

Gosh, it's complicated, this chastity thing. So many ways to inadvertently get things wrong. I'm glad we talked about this, or I'd honestly never have twigged.

I made sure to put my hand on his cage (through his trousers) and give it a proprietorial tug before he went out today.

Sal

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Before he goes out with the boys or goes off to work take your finger and rub your sent under his nose and tell him he is not allowed to remove it. He will be reminded of you for awhile with every breath he takes. Of course an even better way to do this is having him use his oral skills on you before going out and no washing allowed on his part. Trust me I know that it works. It may even keep his cage tighter for awhile lol

SubPeter likes this.
  4. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Yes, the chastity is the craziest thing!
    There is a part of Pete that probably didn’t want to come as he knew he’d lose that glorious feeling of desperation/frustration.
    Similar thing happened to me yesterday.
    KH gave me the opportunity and I did everything I could to NOT come.
    Despite Her telling me it was ok if I did.
    So I held off, got locked back up as soon as She finished.
    Now it’s over and I wish so badly for another chance (could be weeks away).
    In the moment though, I knew it was best for Us if I didn’t.
    Pete probably had that disappointed feeling because he knew what he was going to lose. Upon realizing that there would be a round 2, that disappointed feeling dissipated as he had another O AND more intimate time with YOU just on the horizon.
    The mental gymnastics that chastity brings about, there is nothing like it!

SubPeter likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Yes, chastity can be complicated but any relationship is complicated. The really good news is that the two of you are communicating on a more intimate level. Chastity has helped make that possible. Think of all the vanilla couples who are too fearful to talk about their feelings and deepest desires. They become stale as a couple and take their solace in solitary masturbation when they think their partner isn’t looking. For many (especially men) it’s easier to masturbate then to take the time to make their partner excited about exploring different ways of having sex.

It’s a wild rollercoaster of emotions and definitely worth the price of admission especially with a loving partner!

Pgp, Rectrix and Jessica Alexander like this.
  6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    @longtallsally I'm curious to know if you notice a "subdrop" in his behavior after allowing him two O's the same day before locking him back up. Please let us know your observations over the next several days.

I can relate to @Jessica Alexander and her suggestion re: panties/knickers. When my wife and I started this journey, she teased me one day by leaving a pair of her worn panties out on the bathroom vanity for me to find after she left for the day, and obvious direct tease which she later confirmed. We agreed going forward that any worn panties left out of the hamper were fair game for me but that I was not to go digging into the hamper. She forbids me from stimulating / teasing myself (I'm on the honor system). I rarely find worn panties on the floor or elsewhere anymore, sadly. But she's incredible at physical teasing so I can never complain, but I like to hint once in awhile! :)

SubPeter and Jessica Alexander like this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    For fun you can just just give him a pair when you leave the house and he will be there alone. Just smile and say, "Don't forget about me while I'm gone." He will be speechless and not know what to think. He will be riled up when you get back, for sure! You can also have him worship you down there but forbid him to get under your panties. Then you can leave them with him. Lots of fun and crazy things to do that will melt his mind! (in a fun and exciting way, of course). :)

Mark Owen, SubPeter and tecolote like this.
  8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Many of us men have similar feelings, the continual buzz that comes from the lock up and the denial, and some of us quite like breaking our previous lock up/no orgasm record, so are a bit disappointed when it comes to an end.

For us, it’s entirely up to my wife if and when I orgasm, our longest denial period was 3 months. These days I actually enjoy the journey more than the destination, I’m very happy (whether caged or not) to be teased, and then denied.

bondinchas, SubDee and SubPeter like this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wonderful statement! Thanks @Jay Sub

10. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Indeed, chastity can have unexpected sides.

I have wondered why you have not made love several times already that you have broken the month of chastity.
    I would have expected you to take away some of the 'cravings' for penetration, since with this game the PIV thins out.

Also, here my experience, after prolonged periods of abstinence I like to start cumming again, even on subsequent days.
    This makes me very conscious of what I am giving up.

longtallsally likes this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    This is a great fantasy by longtallstory, errm, sally.

12. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Ooh, @JaySaysYes , the controversial comment has come out! Is it true, is fiction? No one will ever really know. Regardless, I’ve found the various threads by @longtallsally very interesting and stimulating to read. And I really do hope it’s all true.

Danny15 likes this.
  13. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    It's just my opinion.

If you ever watch any of those videos on YT where detectives interview killers you'll see a common theme; The killers recall massive detail when lying, to try to make their story believable.

It's a really fun fantasy, but it is a fantasy.

If people believe it, and play along, then it serves it's purpose to both you and the author.

14. lockedfascination

Local Time:
    @longtallsally, I've really enjoyed your writings. I have to say that I think it's reasonable to question anything I read here, it being a rather anonymous place. Early on I thought of suggesting you were a Sheherezade of Chastity Mansion.

I, for one, have enjoyed your writing enough that I don't care whether you are honest with me, because you can write! For that matter, I don't care what bits you were born with... but I might be curious.

So roll with it as you wish. That's my two cents.

And all that said, it seems to me CM is a well run site. I've learned a lot here and I've been validated in meaningful ways. And Pete, well, I hope he enjoys every day of his adventure. You're definitely capable teasing a guy to a high pitch.

anomalous1 likes this.
  15. Rally13

Rally13 Active member

Local Time:
    Please take your negativity elsewhere. This is not your thread so please don’t try to devalue it here

bondinchas and OwedbyJM like this.
  16. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    It's not your thread either, lol.

It's not negative to point out the truth.

17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:

Thanks for telling every female contributor on here that they will never be believed.

But hey, you managed to make someone else’s thread about you so bonus right?

Congrats, cool guy.

Proud to be chaste and Rally13 like this.
  18. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    The truth? You mean your truth!

I don't know if it's fantasy or truth but i enjoy Sal's writeups very much.

There's definitely jealousy from you here.

19. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    there is a slight, but important difference between truth and assumption.
    i sincerely think we should stop discussing this topic and ignore these kind of destructive comments. Let's rather focus on the continuation

20. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Blimey, look at that.

An unverified man in his mom's basement pretending to be a woman, telling a tall story, has pulled the foreskin over the eyes of The Locked Boys.

I will be delighted to be proven wrong, so have at it chaps, and by "chaps" I include longtallsteven, obvs.

21. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Sal, don't let trolls deter you. I've enjoyed this thread so much in part because your experiences are so believable and authentic. You aren't bragging: you're reporting your experiences, showing a lot of doubt, asking for advice, acknowledging errors and steps backwards ... that's not the writing of a wanker fantasist. Thank you for sharing so genuinely and with trust that (most of us) won't diss you.

You wrote
    As someone else noted, everything about relationships can be complicated. What I've been learning is that in the early days each encounter is heightened, expectations can be unrealistic, disappointments about a particular thing that happened in a particular session can be disproportionate. But with more experience, we settle down. As you and Pete have more time in this lifestyle, more experiences, it won't be such a big deal if you or he doesn't get exactly what you are fantasizing in a particular encounter ... you'll appreciate the loving fun you did have and look forward to next time.

For example, in our first year, I could be quite disappointed, to the point of being a mood killer, if my wife released me for an O sooner than I hoped (I was very into prolonging the tease and denial). Or if when she did, she brought forth that O quicker than I would like. Now, of course, it still happens sometimes that I would prefer to stay caged more weeks or even months, or might wish that a play session lasted longer. But it doesn't bother me the same way. I take more pleasure in being her submissive (if *she* wants me uncaged an in her pussy, I'm happy to oblige!), and I know that this is just one day on a lifelong journey: there will be future lockups that last, even longer than I'd like, etc.

longtallsally likes this.
  22. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    @JaySaysYes I think you've made your point now.

Everyone else, if you stop replying to him he will have nothing to reply to : )

Waveridr, RexVa, bondinchas and 16 others like this.
  23. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Thank you @L-u-c-y .

L-u-c-y likes this.
  24. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    There is a cool feature with this site. Click their name then click IGNORE and it’s like they cease to exist on this site for you. I encourage others to do that to if you find someone to be insufferable.

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I've that feature for a ton of people who only ever post "Hi and welcome to the Mansion" and almost nothing else.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice