Tattooing my Slave

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Shar, Aug 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Shar

Mistress Shar Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I have been wanting to have my husband tattooed to show his commitment to me, our relationship and our lifestyle. I have hunted around on the web but have met with no success. I am not looking for anything too elaborate, just something a little on the simple side (I think!). I am not yet sure where I will have it put on his body, I guess that will depend on what it is. Can anyone offer suggestions or even a starting off point for me?

DonnaSue, spider203, Sheila and 6 others like this.
  2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    The best tattoo is one that is personal, and you don't get those off the web. Mine for example, is a tramp stamp of Tinks, cross with a whip, and the words "property of Ms Tinks" swirled around, I think I have a small photo in my gallery. It is very visisble when I'm changing for sports, so clear to all the blokes in the locker room, and stakes a claim when seen by other women.

I would suggest something that isn't outright sexual, tattoos of penises always seem somewhat cheap. Do you have a pet name for each other? A play on that often works as your slave can explain it without being made to look like too much of a fool.

3. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
  4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
  5. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I agree your tattoo should be something special to you. I had a heart shaped lock placed on pubic area. I love it and whenever I see it it reminds me of my place in our relationship. Cant wait to see the photos.

Goddessmercy, Doublejay and sextudent like this.
  6. Karl C Agathon

Karl C Agathon New member

Local Time:
    I think I remember seeing that the typical BDSM tattoo was like the Yin/Yang except three of them, but you need something personal as well.
    I was going to get a tattoo of my wife's initial, and some chinese characters (her name and some others).

We've been toying with the idea of getting some characters scrawled on our biceps, so that when we stand next to each other, and our arms are down, you can read what it says.

7. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    This is the BDSM symbol Karl was talking about [​IMG]

Hmmm... ok, this is just me, but a tramp stamp, lol a nice fancy design to look tribal or asian, (there is a font to make what you type look asian but really its not) of well, the name or owners name. Always fun :)

8. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    hi all,ah yes tattoos. i have my slaveregisiter no & the tresekle (bdsm symbol) both inked on me.im unowned so no personal intials yet,anyway the male symbol surrounded by the female symbol with personal intials on the pubic area comes to mind. well placed property mark- area.large is better for letters & nos. so they are legible over time.draw up something you both can agree on & take them to an tattoo artist.the artist can work them to what you want.have fun with it. i love mine there loud & im proud.mm

9. Mistress Shar

Local Time:

I saw images of that when I was humting aound on-line...looks pretty cool!

10. Mistress Shar

Local Time:

Thanks for this. I may very well have his owner's name incorporated!

lockedforfun likes this.
  11. Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    Thanks for the ideas! I'll keep in mind that the writing would need to be larger to remain legible! I wouldn't have thought of that!

{eduardo}_GA likes this.
  12. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Np very easy if you want i can make a design or two using the symbol

13. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    how about something based off a pun - a "shar pei pet" tat? (http://homepage.usask.ca/~schmutz/Shar-Pei.html)

14. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Well mines been done as you can see from my avatar. my Mistress had this done a few weeks back with my slave register number and a celtic knot to prove my commitment to Her and the fact i am Her property. i am proud of the mark and i know my Mistress is pleased with my submission.

15. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    http://emblemproject.sagcs.net/is.htm

This site has a lot of information on the Triskele. I chose to have one put on My left wrist (about the size of a nickle) with a rosebud vine going around the wrist. It's small, unobtrusive, and most people have no idea what the symbol in the middle is for.
    (from The Emblem Project)

"The symbol itself has a lot of meaning.
    The 3 divisions represent the various 3-somes of BDSM 1) B&D, D&S, S&M. 2)Safe, Sane and Consensual. 3) Tops, bottoms and switches.
    The third symbolism gives meaning to the holes in each unit. Since BDSM is at the very least a play style and at its greatest a love style, the holes represent the incompleteness of any individual within the BDSM context. However "together" and "whole" individuals may be, there remains a void within them that can only be filled by a complimentary other. BDSM cannot be done alone.
    The resemblance to a three-way variation on the Yin-Yang symbol is not accidental. As the curved outline of Yin and Yang represent the hazy border between where one ends and the other begins, so do the curved borders here represent the indistinct divisions between B&D, D&S, and S&M.

The metal and metallic color of the medallion represents the chains or irons of BDSM servitude/ownership. The three inner fields are black, representing a celebration of the controlled dark side of BDSM sexuality.

The curved lines themselves can be seen as a stylized depiction of a lash as it swings, or even an arm in motion to deliver an erotic spanking. The all-embracing circle, of course, represents the overlying unity of it all and the oneness of a community that protects its own.

copyright 1995, 1997, Quagmyr@aol.com

Sunny likes this.
  16. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Ms. Linda,

Thank You for sharing this info on the Triskele and the three way variation. It tells what needs to be told - and so very well. And the link to the site, so that no one should have the Department of Transportation accidently put on. :eek:

As long as there is meaning - to anything - then it's fine. I was suggested and told to have a design put on me by a former Mistress. I opted for piercings instead, which She approved of. The thought of having any symbol of Her on me would have led me to the removal process and right away.

The tat choice needs to have the significance and the common bond that the couple shares.

Again, thank You for sharing this, it explains the symbolism in the design as it related to the three-way status of BDSM and the ever important number two of SS&C, which for many a newbie, may not enter the equation. :)

aline

17. Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    I love your tattoo! Very unique and meaningful!

18. Mistress Shar

Local Time:

This looks wonderful...unique and meaningful! I am still working on what I want...

19. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Mistress Michelle had me tattooed with a butterfly. In general it symbolizes that i am soft and fragile just like a butterfly not rough and hard like a male.The wings are blue around the outside to symbolize the male i represent to the vanilla world. The inner part is pink to symbolize what i really am on the inside. my name above it is in Her script, to remind me of Who owns me now. It means alot to me the only thing i wish is that i hadn't talked Mistress out of making it bigger. Fear not though She said there are more to come. :D [​IMG]
    :)
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

20. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    That so cute and girly, Rachel. Mistress Michelle has really a wonderful taste in marking Her sissies.
    Hugs and kissesmaid katrin

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  21. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Thank You the symbolism of the tattoo means a great deal to me and my Mistress

22. chastityslave62

chastityslave62 New member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    a tattoo is a good method to mark someone as property of another person or as slave.

Sunny likes this.
  23. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    i love my "sissy stamp", a 20th anniversary present from my wife. The artwork was done by the lady that did the tattoo after we consulted her and described what we wanted. tattoo.jpg

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Well Sissy Missy Brenda, that's quite a pretty sexy tattoo!! Now that your marked for live, how does it feel. I bet knowing that Laura is watch over your private the rest of your life will be something special for you both. By the way, I'm sure Laura is doing a much better job of it than you've had.

Now I just got to get with it and plan out mine, Missy Tanya

25. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    thanks Tanya:
    I do love my tat as does Laura. I think she feels that even if i wasn't in chastity, no woman would have sex with me after seeing it.
    kind of exciting to think about

brenda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice