Looker 2 with tetherspout

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by cogman, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    I removed the tether from me today, its been in there for 9 Months.

This came about after a week ago, I got a cramp during sex and lost my erection....so my partner not too happy with me...she finished herself off, I was surprised that she let me get hard again...but while I was stroking she without warning slapped the cock really hard...which fucking hurt the tether...heaps like owwweeee....even so being almost ready to cum I was able to finish but after relocking the cock hurt quite a bit for a few days. We had sex again this week, and I was a bit tender, and my partner sugested I take it out for a while.

I have to admit it was a bit grungy, it came out without too much trouble though but there was a tiny bit of blood, didint really hurt other than a bit of a pinch, I was expecting it to be a lot worse, but the retainer was litterly black and had some build up of crap on it, and so did the top of the spout which was sort of crystalised urine, came off with your finger nail.

I have determined that I want to drill a new thread into the steel heart just above the original, the current placement means the tether is constanly pulled down on the bottom of the piss slit which can ache, not hard to do, the tap cost $8 and its just a 5mm drill bit. Also the urethral insert can not work with the current thread placement, it puts the tube too high and it catches on the guide pins and is off centre. A new hole will achieve bother objectives of raising the tether a little and also allowing the use of the uretheral insert with the steelheart.

I might revert to the uretheral insert for a while, so I can have sex normally without the tether, mistress says she doesnt really like the look of the tether sticking out the tip of my dick, of course her oppionion may change once I blurt my load inside a few times lol after being used to the cum cap for the last few years.

When I tried to get the uretheral insert in, it hurt a bit sharply so I might leave myself uncaged with my partners permission for a few days to heal, not sure what I did, all I felt was a bit of a pinch, certainly nowhere near as bad as when mistress slaped it...ffs.

I am sure I will return to the tether, but in future its probably wise not to go more than 6 months (or sooner) without removal and a good clean. I mean nothing bad happened after 9 months so its not so bad.

2. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Cogman, this is fascinating and reassuring, thank you for sharing! I am in the process of getting my first tetherspout as well, this is the way to go!

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    On closer inspection, the spout is very badly corroded, it has pits all of the flange, it could ultimately have become a big problem. Must admit I was not expecting that. On the other hand the retainer has not corroded at all. Obviously a higher grade stainless.

I can not re use that spout again. Steelworx made me a spout for free but too long. I was going to shorten it but it turns out the shaft is a bit thicker (like its seriously not measurable 0.1mm larger) as well and wont fit inside the retainer. Ill have to sort that one out.

I successfully drilled another hole and tapped it but i have run into another problem. My meatus seems to have shrunk. I cant get the urethral insert in, it literally wont go in.

Looks like i am stuck out of the cage for a bit. Of course I could wear it without the insert but whats the point of that....it will just fall off.

4. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Cogman, I would seriously consider getting titanium spout and retainer. You don't want any corrosion in the urethra.

5. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    All useful information. Thanks for sharing. Maybe more frequent removal and cleaning? I plan to use mine again after swim season.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Actually I am going to try something different. Although it wont work with the looker 2 for which this thread was originally about.

My partner is not really a fan of the tether, more a fan of a cage being escape proof.

Right now I plan to take the original urethral insert from the looker 2 and shorten it to be a bit longer than the spout in the tether. For me the bulb on the looker was always very tight getting in (right now I cant get it in but I am sure I will be able too soon). Ill thread the shorter insert with a M6 thread.

Ill put the insert inside the cock prior to putting the cage on and use the same technique to attach the insert to the front of the cage. The tip of the bulb being well inside the steelheart.

Once locked, while if I pull back on the cock hard enough I am sure ill be able to pull it out over the insert bulb. But I cant for the life of me think of how I would get it back in. With the looker 2 it would be relatively easy because you can manipulate the cock through the bars. With the steelheart this is not possible. there is no way I can think of I could guide the cock onto the ball and put enough pressure on it to go back in. Id have to ask my partner for the key, and end up with a red butt from the paddle (see gallery). with the longer insert I always felt I could pull it back far enough I could re thread the cock on the insert because it stuck out the back of the base ring. This way the bulb is not accessible because its inside the steelheart while locked and threaded.

Then I dont have to fuck around with the retainer.....and the insert is already titanium :)

Ill let you know if it works. Welcome any input on the idea...its kind of the tether idea without the retainer, achieves the same thing nearly.

Tamed2019 likes this.
  7. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    The corrosion is my main concern.
    I clean everything in a biweekly regime.

I wrote to the guy selling the tether and asked for better steel quality.
    No reply.
    Is the tether from steelworks compatible with the original?

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    He only made the spout as a favour, it is a much much higher grade stainless steel but if were to use it with the tether I would have to drill the retainer out a tiny bit. I measured the diameter with electronic calipers and the one he made is like 0.3mm too big and it wont go in. Weird tho the retainer wasn't touched just a bit discoloured. But the spout cap which may be different material to the tube (not sure) is badly pitted as you can see, but the tube itself seems to be ok.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

good2fun likes this.
  9. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Noticed the Badasswork room is offering tetherspouts in stainless and titanium - the latter might address the corrosion concern

cogman likes this.
  10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    thanks for that :), Very good to know. I am working on another idea that may work better and a crap load easier than the tether, but would be good to ultimately have it in titanium (which is beyond my ability). Just need a 3D printer now :)

11. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Upon closer inspection, these look like a bad knockoff, the "retainers" are laughable and judging by the awful grammar on the webpage, I can only assume it is a Chinese enterprise. Also, I think the TetherSpout name has been trademarked and they are using it without permission. Just my two cents.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Ok I cut one of the looker 2 urethral inserts down, then sanded the bulb down, then discovered that titanium is a shit load harder than steel, because I cant tap a new thread, and I dont really want to spend a gazillian $ on a tap die set that can do titanium. :( Weird tho it wasn't that hard to cut with a hack saw, but I am buggered if i can get the M6 tap to start the thread. Putting a new thread slightly higher in the steel heart was easy.

What I have discovered though using just the spout in the steel heart 2, once i pull the cock back over the spout, its quite impossible to thread the cock back on it without unlocking the cage.

And its more comfortable than having the longer urethral insert during morning woody time.

I have an idea that I want to try, but I am not sure if with 3d printers, the filament would be suitable for permanent residence inside a penis, also if i could get the surface smooth enough. But I am pretty sure it would be the holy grail of chastity and eliminate the need for piercings.

Basically its a spout that can easily be inserted into the penis, then a series of beads in different sizes like the looker 2 bulb that can slip over the spout, the bulb can move along without any friction. The idea of the different size bulbs is to choose one that JUST fits during insertion without too much pain. As we know the opening is quite inelastic, so u can choose a bulb that requires a bit of a push to get in without causing any damage.

Then a sleeve that fits over the spout during insertion so the bulb stays in place. Once inserted the sleeve is removed. And the spout then attached to the font of the cage.

Then if one decides to pull the cock out of the device, any attempt to guide the cock back onto the bulb will fail because the bulb will just move down the spout because the sleeve is not there to hold it in place.

Job done, no fucking about with retainers, its easy to remove especially with the key, and tamper escape proof.

I wonder if steel worx would be interested in such a idea, I sort of expect not as he has a 6 month backlog anyway. Plus while I think its a great idea I am not paying for the prototypes hence the 3D printer, I can muck around with that for other things as well :)

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    bleah I wrote to badass with the idea, Ill let you know if i ever get a reply.

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Badass replied and asked me for a drawing....maybe this attached will help explain

Attached Files:

15. delong

delong Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    It's a nice idea but I doubt that steelworxx would be interested in because it isn't doing anything new compared to their typical urethral plug. Because it's unlikely to get the penis back into a cage with an urethral plug without opening it.

Nonetheless you should keep on improving your idea and showing it to the world. Maybe there is a market for it.

As someone with a few different 3D printers I can't see that a 3Dprinter is the right tool for this kind of prototypes.

cogman likes this.
  16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No I didnt even bother steelworx, with a six month backlog why would he bother.

At least Badass replied...waiting for further from them.

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Yay finally I spent the money and bought a die that could tap a thread on titanium.

At least for the steelheart2 it makes it impossible to put the insert back in after a pull out, in fact I cant even do it with the cage unlocked. I have to remove the urethral insert from the cage and put it in first then screw it to the front of the cage. Don't really need a sliding bead, just a shorter removable urethral insert.

Again I have not had time to try it with the looker 2 but I suspect I could Grab the cock through the bars and push it on maybe.

18. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Do you have a source for these as I'd be interested?

TIA, s

19. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, contact user @zorglub .

20. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Thx

21. good2fun

Local Time:
    CF4A0984-F2F7-4507-81D5-EC24D0B6C31C.jpeg
    I got a titanium set custom made by skintech.de

22. LulledIntoSubmission

USA
    Local Time:
    Really cool.

23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Oh well so much for my above system, while it is quite tamper proof, my partner just told me I am not getting out again until I am ready to put the tether back in. I made the mistake of adding that I might be tempted to pull out the back if we had a fight. So she wants it to be impossible. Not sure whether to be turned on or annoyed..lol.

Problem is the orifice has tightened for some reason and I cant get the retainer in, so I will have to lessen the diameter, or have another made a bit smaller. I successfully shortened the high grade stainless on that Steelworx made and threaded it. Also enlarged the hole of the retainer...now I just have to reduce its diameter.

Very strange its the same retainer that slid out quite easily after being in there for months and months.

24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Update, the next day I had lessened the diameter of the retainer, made it a little bit flatter and it went in.

It has not been removed since so roughly 4 weeks.

What an incredible difference the slightly flatter retainer makes to comfort. I honestly can not feel it at all any more, even during sex its a lot more comfortable hardly feel it. Of course during cleaning I am very aware I can not pull it out. If you pull hard enough it does hurt. Night time woody though not painful at all.

I also have fashioned the following.

One hollow marine grade stainless sleeve to go over the thread, I can push the tip inside the tip of the penis and have sex normally, as well as a stainless screw on cap, which while the size looks like it wont go in easy it actually does and it stays inside the penis until I come and it pops out from the pressure behind it...The sleeve while it looks uncomfortable it goes in easily, and it cannot pass through the retainer.

Not been allowed to freely cum without the cap, but the cap is effective, the sleeve means if/when I get a break from chastity I can push it inside and not worry about it disappearing too deep inside cap.png sleeve.png

DavMan and Anonoman like this.
  25. good2fun

Local Time:
    That’s what I have done too.
    The edges of the retainers are too small in radius so the tissue receives more pressure.
    I ordered my titanium retainers in the exact size as the modified original ones.
    With steel retainers there still will be the problem of corrosion.

cogman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice