2022 chastity year?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Agree @Rectrix , that was a great read, thanks for sharing and now to calm things down a bit over here. ha ha

Hkeye likes this.
  2. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I've spent yesterday & today at the beach with my wife and a freind of hers. I went to the beach wearing a shirt, pair of shorts and blue & white stripe thong knickers. I did my best to change into my womens swim bottoms using a towel, but it was impossible to hide my knickers and even flashed my chastity cage if anyone was looking closely. My legs are shaved smooth and the womens swim bottoms are black bikini shorts that have a slight sparkle. They come up quite high and the shape of my balls is clearly visible, almost like a pair of very large vulva lips.
    I got some drinks from a kiosk and the young girl serving took a long glance at the bulge my balls were making. I almost covered my crotch with my hands but had to hold the drinks.
    My wife and her friend didn't comment on my attire.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Sounds like a wonderful day.

Hkeye likes this.
  4. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife desires sex last night. I played some relaxing spar music and massages her entire body with dented oil. I let her know that it was fine if she relaxed and just fell asleep.
    She lay very still and was relaxed but after sometime massaging her, when I placed a single kiss on her pussy she responded positively. Encouraged by this I kissed her pussy more and started to gently lick her.
    She spread her legs further apart allowing me more access to her moist pussy. I didn’t rush and tenderly licked every inch of her pussy lips. After a few minutes she started to respond more so I began gently licking, then sucking her clit which caused her to orgasm. She started to rub my balls and touch the tiny bit of my willie accessible behind the ring of my CD. She asked if there was any point touching me as she can’t make me cum. I said it still felt wonderful and she continued.
    I gradually slowed down then got her bullet vibrator from her draw. I turned it on a pulsing pattern and traced it down her body to her clit. I moved her hand to the vibe and retrieved her large jelly dildo. I put a lot of lube on it and slid it up & down between her pussy lips while she continued to us the vibe on her clit. Having spread the lube around and sensing she was ready I repositioned the dildo to the entrance of her vagina. With a slow thrusting action I worked the dildo a few inches into her wet pussy.
    She stared to cum again while I increase the depth and speed of my thrusts. She had a long powerful orgasm. She cums so hard with her pussy being filled & stretched. My little willy could never do this to her, so it’s best for both of us if it remains locked away.
    When she was satisfied she motioned to pull the vibrator out and moved the vibe to my balls and CD. She encouraged me to cum. I asked her to just touch my balls and surrounding area and told her that I didn’t need to cum as I really enjoyed her orgasms and her touching me. I thanked and told her how much I had enjoyed it.
    She sleepily said, “Maybe sometime we she remove this”, as she handled my CD but made no mention of the key in the break-glass lock box.
    We lay next to each other and her hand gradually slowed then stopped moving. We fell asleep with her holding my balls.
    Another wonderful sex session...
    I thanked her again in the morning.
    We seem to be settling into having very satisfying sex in this way about once a month.

Baggervance and Rectrix like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    I assume you were properly locked so you would not get erections in the presence of beautiful women on the beach. I'd love see a picture of you in your black bikini bottoms at the beach.

6. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Yes locked and and balls making a small bulge in my bikini bottoms. Very obviously not the ouline of a normal cock swinging free, but you could only make out the ouline of the integrated lock if you looked closely.

7. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    So last night in bed I gave in to my desires and asked my wife to touch my balls. She replied, "You should have cum when you had the chance when we had sex. Too bad. We're going to sleep now."
    My balls are so full and I'm feeling so horny. I may have to wait a month before my wife wants to have sex. I guess this is the life I wanted...

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My balls are so full...
    The last few nights I have eagerly been anticipating that wife would desire to have sex, but each time she has told me she didn't feel like it and that we should go to sleep. A couple of times I have asked her to touch my balls but she has declined. I'm really hoping tonight we will have sex.

Rectrix likes this.
  9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    So night before last when we went to bed I told my wife that my balls were tingling and it felt like I was going to cum. I asked my wife to touch my balls. She spent quite a while very gently stroking, rubbing and cupping my balls. She moved her hand against my cage in a thrusting motion, bringing me very close to orgasm a couple of times. I held off cummimg somehow and she tired and slowed her movements. I so very turned on and asked her if I could make her cum, but she said, "no". We fell asleep with her hand resting on my chastity cage.
    Last night asked if she would come to bed with her bottoms off. She replied, "You had sex last night.". So it has really become ingrained that sex does not invlove me cumming. It's funny but the longer I go without cumming the more I want to lick my wife's pussy and make her cum. I have accpeted that I won't have piv sex or even get to orgasm, but I really crave more sex with my wife.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful! You have achieved chaste husband status.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't cum for nearly 2 months & my wife has not desired sex for almost 1 month. My balls feel so full and I'm horney all the time, but I'm also getting used to the frustration of not cumming for long periods. I'm hoping we will have sex soon and that maybe I will get to cum one more time this year.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    That must be torture, I hope you cum soon.

Hkeye likes this.
  13. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I finally got to cum light night after 2 months! I licked my wife's pussy, then used her magic wand to give her an orgasm. Then she storngly urged me to rub my caged wille against her wet pussy. After I couple of thrusts I started to cum and jsut kept cumming & cumming until my balls were drained. Wonder if I will get to cum again this year?

Happytoplease, Jay Sub and Rectrix like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Were you permitted to clean her? It's what we beta males need.

Hkeye likes this.
  15. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    When we used to have PIV sex I sometimes asked my wife if I could clean her after I came, but she was not keen on it and I lost the desire after I came.
    I would love her to tell me or force me to clean her after I cum while locked, but I don't think she will and I still have no desire to do it after I cum, so would need her to initiate it.
    Sometimes I think it would be good for her to receive proper PIV sex from someone with stamina and I fantasise that I would clean her afterwards.

Rectrix and Happytoplease like this.
  16. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My life has really changed so much over the past 9 months!
    We've just been away on a mini-break and my wife allowed me to remove my chastity device to get through airport security. When we were going to bed she checked to make sure I was back in chasity. I asked if we could have sex a couple of times when we were away. The first time she said, "That's not for you anymore. I'll decide when I want to have sex". The second time she told me to stop nagging.
    I was unlocked for the flight home but relocked and gave her back the key when we got home. She said she was too tired for sex but maybe tomorrow (which is tonight, so finger crossed). Sex is purely for her pleasure now, which is how it should be.
    We are flying again soon, so I won't suggest we place the key back on the break-glass emergency key box until after that. With the key more accessible to her I wonder if she will unlock me when we have sex? I'm determined that I won't have PIV sex this year or maybe never again, but it would be so difficult to turn it down after so long without feeling it slide into her wet pussy. I almost hope that she won't unlock me for sex. She occassonally lets me cum in my cage just from pressing it against her pussy after she has cum one or more times and that it what I looks forward to now.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Listen to your wife: "That's not for you anymore." You're very lucky she permits you to spurt on her holy place in your cage. Hopefully she'll permit that again soon.

18. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife seems to have settled into wanting to have sex with multiple orgasms about once a month. She rarely touches my balls even when I ask in between these session, but has done so a few times without allowing me to cum. She says sex is no longer for me and it's up to her to decide when and how we have sex. I remain locked in chastity and sometimes am allowed to cum by humping against her wet pussy after she has cum. About once a week she tells me that we may have sex at bedtime but then decides that she just wants to sleep, leaving me hard & horny in my cage.
    I don't think she masturbates or uses her toys without me, but that may be the next step. I feel bad for her not getting any cock inside her, but we both know that I can't provide that in a way that would satisfy her at all. Tonight she has said we may have sex, but I won't know until later whether she really wants to.

19. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife seems to have fully bought in to me being locked in chastity. She was not keen on it at first, saying that I should be able to have enough will power to behave and not masturbate or perster her for sex. Gradually she came to accept that it is better for her when I'm locked and after 9 months locked this time she seems to have fully appreciated the benefits to her and our relationship.
    We are due to fly at the weekend and she mentioned that once again I would need to be unlocked just to get through airport security then relocked.
    Sex for us definitely does not invlove my willie. She gets to have multiple orgasms and I rarely get to cum in my cage.
    Several times after she has cum I have asked to stop and cuddle before I have cum as I find it a bit of a disappointment to cum in my cage. I remain horny and in a few days ask if she will touch my balls but she then says, "No, you should have cum when you had the chance".

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Just got back to the UK from holiday. During our holiday my wife told me she was happy that I was locked as I don't bother her anymore. We have sex (never piv) whenever she wants, about once a month or so. I did ask to have sex a couple of times but she told me to stop asking and maybe we would when we return home.
    I was unlocked for the flight home and I went to bed last night unlocked but kept my g-string knickers on under my nightdress. I aksed my wife to hold my willie & balls which she did but without moving the fingers/hand at all. She did allow me to thrust gently against her hand and even against her arse cheeks, but I was not allow to cum. My little willie got harder than it has been for months and even hurt a bit but it was so nice to push against her.
    Today we are back home. I will have a shower & proper shave around my balls, arse & underarms. Then it will be time to lock up again although I am really hoping she will allow me to have sex with her tonight.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    but if that happen you migt keep asking Her and She prob wont like that.

Hkeye likes this.
  22. Deleted member 96384

I have been recently ordered to clean up after I come in my mistress. It ends up putting me back in a extreme horny state, all hard. She wants me to figure a way to get back in my cage before I clean up.

Hkeye likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please a lot of men have got willy like a stick after and to get back in the cage is best to have a big bowl of very very cold water and put the big willy in it and then it go little again and can be lock up in your cage.

24. Deleted member 96384

Thank you so much for the insight. I can image how enjoyable it will be for her to watch me cool it down, and shrink back into cage.

jemima likes this.
  25. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night when we went to bed my wife indicated that she desired to have sex. We kissed for a while, then I played with her tits & nipples while she fondled by balls. I suggested I use her magic wand and she opened her legs to allow me better access. I moved down to kiss her pussy, but she said she felt sweaty so didn't want me to. The smell of her pussy made me as hard as I could get in my chastity cage.
    I used her magic wand on her breasts and slowly worked my way down her tummy and to the inside of her thighs. Finally I started to play the vibrations on her pussy & clit. She responded with moans and moved her hand to the wand and held it near her clit.
    I let go and retrieved her large purple dildo from her bedside draw. I rubbed a small amount of lube along her pussy lips and inside her vagina. Then I started to rub the dildo along her slit while she worked the wand on her clit. I could tell she was getting close so started to work the dildo deeper between her lips and then thrusting a few inches into her wet pussy. She exploded in a powerful orgasm that seemed to peak, reduced then peak agan several times until she was totally spent. She seems to have such strong orgasms from penetration with the thick dildo that can keep going until she is satisfied, unlike my tiny willie that cums so quickly.
    She pulled the dildo out and instructed me to lie on top of her and rub my caged willie against het pussy. She had another small orgasm and I started dribbling spunk over the pussy and between her legs. I held her close and told her that I loved her so much. Then we both cleaned up with tissues, she pulled on her pyjama bottoms and we cuddled as we fell asleep.
    I'm begining to wonder whether she will become frustrated with just a dildo and would like to be penetrated by a big real cock and feel it spurting cum deep inside her. It's just that she seems to want more after cumming on the dildo. She is so kind allowing me to cum most times we have sex. Sex with my wife for years was just me cumming immediatey I pushed my willie into her pussy. Occassionally she would allow me to make her cum first using toys or my tongue and after that I would cum on her pussy before even entering her. So the main difference is that she now cums everytime we have sex but she only allows me to have sex with her every few weeks, basically once a month at most.

Stephplayswithyou and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice