Im Stumped by My New HTv5

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Jacob5977, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Jacob5977

Jacob5977 New member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Just got a Holy Trainer v5. Im not new to chastity and have been watching this series for some time. A friend has a HT and recommended it. My issue with my CB6000S which fits well is that the tube is too long. As Ive aged, I am smaller. I need to go a aize lower. So I bought the HTv5 in the Nano version.

Been trying it since last week. The Nano tube is perfect. For length and width. And I like the internal licking method.

Whats stumped me is the ring. I measured myself to be a 45mm. But it was so tight, I quickly turned dark red and mybtesticles grew cold. It cannot be healthy. I made it about 15 minutes. Reading around it suggested the ring was too small. So I broke down and orsered the next size up ..the 50mm. This is shaped a bit better, and gave me a bit more relief. I made it 20 minutes two different nights. Until again, dark red testicle, especially the right one, and both cold to the touch.

The tube is such a good fit. And I dont have that much trouble getting the pieces in place. But it is not comfortable at all and the blood is obviously being cut off. I like this device, but do not want to hurt myself.

Im seeking ideas...is this device doable?

A couple other notes...one testicle is quite smaller than the other so a anug ring is preferred. With the CB series, I could slip my smallest finger some under the ring. No way with this. And I have a very high and tight ball sac. I think thats the issue...and that the device only allows a 1/2 space between the ring and tube.

Like this device and its quality and desitn...but may not be for me with hiw Im built?

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. Jacob5977

Jacob5977 New member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Sorry...I noticed some typos in this...and edit function timed out. Thanks for enduring some bad typing this am. LOL.

3. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I had the same issue, get the next larger ring and you’ll be fine. I’m finding I need the larger rings on plastic and resin devices and the next one down for steel devices.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I am not positive, but I think the HT rings have a large surface area compared to a metal "ring". I know on my MM device the ring is made from 1/4'' steel, but the resin rings from HT are clearly wider than 1/4''... they are kind of flat if I recall correctly.

Take a look...

https://www.holytrainer.com/male-chastity-device/male-chastity-device.asp

clearly more than 1/4 inch touching...

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...hful-mistress-from-mature-metal-set-up.55325/

this steel ring has 1/4 touching you that immediately tappers off...

big difference.

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  5. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    You are absolutely right, King Hippo, and I think that is the reason I can’t sit in an office chair for an extended period of time. It pulls the balls forward slightly and pushes the penis tube down into your balls. That makes them tight so the pressure of the chair makes it difficult. It is extremely comfortable in all other circumstances for me. Unfortunately, I spend a lot of time at work!

King Hippo likes this.
  6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    When I was using the cb2000 or the 3000 I actually tapered/sanded down the bottom front of the A ring and tapered it to help with the pulling forward issue. Made it much more comfortable

7. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    I have same issue but I’ve gone to the 55 ring and still the same issue. I have no answer but you are not alone

8. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    When I went up a size I found I couldn’t keep the whole ring tight to my body…I have to pull the bottom of the ring away from my body just slightly to take the pressure off the testicles. I don’t know if that will help in your case but it did me and doesn’t take away from the function at all. I also had a lot of success with the CB6000S but the round plastic ring rubbed me raw in long term wear. I needed oval shape. Maybe round is better for some?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice