Now is as good a time as ever

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by her_pantyboy, Dec 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    While this is not my first post, it is my first attempt at a journal. i guess with the New Year soon upon us, now is as good a time as ever.

Back in June of 2008 when i joined this site, i wrote in my profile; my Soul Mate, my Lover. i am living with the most beautiful Woman i have ever met. We are just 4 years into our relationship, but i feel as i have known Her my whole life. She has begun spanking me and She now keeps me in chastity. She is the most beautiful Women i ever met.

Well, 1 years later She is still my Soul Mate, my Lover and the most beautiful Woman i have ever met. While we played with chastity on and off over the past year or so, Our relationship has gone through some ups and downs just like most relationships, but there is one issue that keeps us from moving forward. She is divorced, i am separated. We have been together for over 5 years, my ex has made it very hectic for me/Us to begin our life together. I know its my fault for allowing my ex to control the situation and negatively affect our relationship. That is because I hate conflict and will do most anything to avoid it, and now my relationship with my soul mate has suffered.

Keyholder and i have lived together for the past 4 years or more. That is until December, 2009, i moved out at Her request so She could get Her thoughts inline and determine what/where She wants to go from here. i in turn am working to correct the past and follow through with the divorce so we can renew our life together.

Thats some of our background information, now onto my attempt at a journal.

Back in October I bought a CB-6000s locking myself up as She was going to be traveling and away from home, and also hoping She would see my devotion to Her. i understand now how that was ill-advised. i was confusing my/Her love and devotion together with chastity.

i remained locked, She knew i was locked and i assume accepted it, as we did not talk much about it. In December when i moved out, my chastity took a new meaning. She has always thought if we broke-up that i was going to run back to my ex. i assured Her, that i did not want or need to return to my ex, that i wanted a life with Her. With me being in chastity, She was comforted in the fact that i would not stray even after i assured Her that She was all i needed and wanted.

Jumping forward, on Thursday, December 10th, i went over to our/Her apartment we talked, loved and laughed like we had months earlier. She asked me to stay the night, in bed that night She released me after over 6 weeks of being locked and we made love as if nothing was between us, no issues, no life situations, it was wonderful. We both missed it so much. The next morning She asked me to lock myself back up, I did without hesitation. We have been doing well, even with the stress of the holidays upon us.

Again, Saturday night (12/26) She released me, and we made love and again Sunday morning, after which I was locked back-up in our CB-6000s. i use to think Chastity was all about who could be locked up the longest, i now believe that one can be locked 24/7 and still be released when his Keyholder decides She wants intimacy not just sex.

Hopefully i did not bore you all, and I will try to update my journal regularly and hope that his_Keyholder reads and adds Her views as well.

2. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    1st Update:

Just a few hours after posting my journal, Key_holder came over to my temporary housing/hotel after She got off work. We talked and laid on the bed watching TV, i was cuddling with Her, kissing and rubbing Her back.

i asked Her if i could lick Her, She said that She would like that but didnt have the key to my CB-6000s. i told Her it wasnt about me, i wanted to please Her.

After removing Her pants i started licking Her. Not much later She was squirming around on the bed; She had a small orgasm and stopped me saying She needed a rest. We cuddled some more and talked, then i went down on Her again. This time i took my time and gave Her an intense orgasm, i continued to lick Her but not touching Her clit, allowing Her to calm down and relax.

Later in the afternoon i showed Her my journal post, She read it and i believe liked what She had read. i have been showing Her how to get online and review this site, and soon hope She takes to it like a duck to water.

We left the hotel and went to our/Her apartment for dinner. After dinner i asked if i could stay the night and was pleased She said yes. That night we lay in our/Her bed cuddling and drifting off to sleep. me with a hand on Her breast and Her with Her hand cupping my caged cock, it was bliss.

3. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Going out tonight with my Beautiful, Sexy Key_holder. Dinner and an evening of fun, She will be wearing my key.

i'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, be safe.

Had a wonderful night, She was beautiful and sexy. We had a great time, i remember sitting next to Her watching Her play with the key (such a sexy view). While most men always look at Her beautiful tits, i noticed a few women looking at Her key, i'm sure wondering what meaning it had. i was not unlocked that night, but did get to lick Her to orgasm the next morning.

4. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Not much to report, i had a wonderful time New Years Eve with my Keyholder. New Years day was the last intimate moment we shared.

5. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    my last orgasm was 12/26/09. Been locked with no teasing or contact.

To be fair our issue came up again last week, She is having a real hard time with it. i am working on all the issue,just not fast enough for Her. i don't blame Her, as She has been waiting for over 4 years. i've been trying to go through mediation to minimize the $$$ impact. The ex is a control freak, but gives her more credit for than she deserves

So things have been blah, even more so for his_Keyholder. Will fix things so i don't muck-up things more than i already have.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Hello her_pantyboy! I don't know how I missed this journal.

I'm sorry that your ex is such and issue for you right now, but I do hope that will all be sorted soon enough for you.

7. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Mistress Emma, thank you for taking time to read my journal and adding Your concern.

An update;

It's 29 days since i was allowed to cum. Key_holder and i haven't been intimate since 12/26/09. Most of this has to do with my situation/issue with the ex. i am working to correct all outstanding issues stopping me from completing the divorce. i just hope i haven't ruined a very very good thing i had with the Women i love.

8. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    i have not had an orgasm since 12/26/09. Key_holder and i have not been intimate since 12/26/09. As i said before most of this has to do with my/our situation or issue with my future ex. i have been working hard to correct all outstanding issues stopping me from completing the divorce. i just hope i haven't ruined a very very good thing i had with the Women i love.

This morning i was holding Key_holder in bed and i began rubbing Her back and legs. i started on Her beautiful full breasts and nipples, She allowed me to go down on Her. i was in heaven, i've been locked up for over 3 months and i haven't been able to even touch Her due to the open issues. i feel so gratful that She allowed me to please Her. After She even rubbed and teased me, She made me have a "dry orgasm" i felt so content after.

Then we had a wonderful day together.

9. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    random thoughts

i was looking at my profile today and noticed that it's had 995 visits, i know thats not much compared to many on here. So i looked at his_Keyholder's page to check Her number out, She's at 838. We were on together for awhile, then She got Her on profile and now She has almost caught me in half the time. And She'd only been on a few times.

i'm hoping we work through these very trying times and return to normal. i'm not sure She's going to come around, to much damage from the ex and me allowing the ex to control the pace of the divorce.

i am still hopeful, but She say's She needs to be alone for awhile to clear Her head. i'm so afraid if i give Her, Her space i'll lose Her for good and i can't do that. Sorry for the rambling, back on topic.

It's been 48 days since my last orgasm, it's been 4 days for Key_holder. i have been locked for close to 4 months, i don't give it a second thought. It's like who i am now, i am reminded of it during the day and the first thing/person i think of is Her.

10. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    It's been awhile since of written here, i had updated my blog but did not copy or post here so those thoughts may be lost.

Back in July my 6000s split and i was free, the replacement arrived within a week but things between my Key_holder and i had gone bad. She's having a hard time with the pace of my divorce, rightfully so. i have fucked things up by not acting promptly and it has appeared to Key_holder that i let the ex still control things. i have paid the final payment to my attorney to fight and not cave in to the ex's demands. enough about that..

i love and i am committed fully to Key_holder, if She was to never lock me again i have found i would survive. i was unlocked/free for most of July, August. She never asked me to lock back up and while we were only intimate a few times i craved Her. i remained unlocked as i thought She did not want me to be or was disgusted with it. i know She loves me, i hope She knows how much i love Her. Things are moving forward (not as fast as it should of) and i know She has waited a too long for this madness (divorce)to be done.

On September 5th my Key_holder left town to visit Her daughter, i know She has issues with trust and would worry(but not say anything) about me being home and left on my own so i self locked with one of those numbered plastic locks (#485807). i left town to visit family the day before She got home and will be returning in 3 weeks.

As i said before She has trust issues from Her ex-husband who cheated on Her alot and i know that with my divorce taking so long to complete She believes that i'm not committed to Her. So i have been trying to reassure Her that She does not have to worry or not trust me. So i have self locked myself for both of us, so She can rest easy knowing that i would not act nor would i think of hurting Her and for me it's feeling that i belong to Her.

11. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    This morning his_Keyholder was at work and i was 1200 miles away locked in a CB6000s with a plastic numbered lock (485807). i was telling Her how much i missed Her and just talking about everyday life, when in the background i heard one of Her male coworkers bring Her a cup of coffee. As he gave it to Her, She said, “thanks bitchboy”. i don’t know if he heard her or she was saying it so i would hear it. Either way it worked. i was already horny and hearing Her was making me get hard in my cage. i told her i was her only “bitchboy”, which she replied, “you need to do a better job of it”. The conversation turned back to normal everyday things and we finished.

The following is the texts and Her replies after that phone call this am.

pb….i’m your only “bitchboy”. Love you, KH 485807, pb

Key_holder…Well, let me think, I may need to think about that when you take 3 weeks off and leave me alone. Ummm.

pb…Really that comment made me grow in my cage a little.

Key_holder…U aren’t touching yourself r u.

pb…going to need a cold shower.

Key_holder…ok you can rub your balls a little.

pb…i’m locked for you, i’ll be a good bitchboy for you.

Key_holder…Now I’m gonna ride you real slow. Don’t cum.

pb…I’m going to need a long cold shower.

Key_holder…Not yet, I’m not done. Do u feel me, licking u, my big hangin titties in your face. Teasing you.

pb…Your tits and nipples are so beautiful, Keyholder.

Key_holder…OK harder now I’ll ride harder, feel my wetness.

pb…what if I cum while u r ridding me?

Key_holder…you will get a spanking. Do you feel how wet I am. Don’t you cum. Feel me riding you?

pb…yes…i have a vision of your beautiful, sexy body. May i lick your nipples?

Key_holder…not yet. Just look at them.

pb…i need a spanking, you want to hear me spank myself for you?

Key_holder…Yes I do. Do you want to taste me? I’m getting so wet.

With that response, i went down to the basement because i saw a yardstick down there earlier. I called Key_holder at Her work as i pulled my shorts off. She answered the phone by saying why are you calling me, I wasn’t done teasing you.

i was breathing heavily into the phone, She asked me if i was okay. i told Her i was very horny and that i was standing naked in the basement and was getting very hard in my cage, well at least as hard as i could. She told me She was getting wet form the sexting and that She could call me tonight and tease me some more. i asked Her if i could spank myself and She could listen. As She was at work She said yes but that She had to be careful with Her comments. i told Her i understood.

i asked Her how many times i should spank myself. She said to start with ten times on each ass check. i started to spank myself with the yardstick, spanking myself 10 times on each butt check. i thanked Her and She told me to do it again, this time 10 times on each check twice. As i spanked myself i was getting harder in my cage, my balls were being pulled and they were getting big and full.

i told Her that my balls were full and She let me rub them for awhile. She then told me to spank myself some more, i spanked myself for Her this time 20 times on each butt check. i looked around the room and saw a flyswatter, i told Her and asked if i could spank myself with it. Again She told me to hit my ass with the flyswatter 10 times on each side.

i could hear Her coworkers in the background, She told me that She was getting really wet and that She needs to stop before She gets carried away. i asked if i could spank myself with the yardstick 10 times each before She hangs up the phone. She said yes and make them count.
    We finished our phone call and said goodbye. i was so horny; i took a pic of my ass and sent it to Her cell phone.

She must have liked the photo as She tested me back that it look nice and that She was so wet and horny. I texted Her back and asked Her what made Her so horny, She said my butt all red and thinking about our awesome sex life together.

WOW, i am one lucky son of a bitch. To have such a beautiful, sexy women to share my life with, it’s unbelievable.

Attached Files:

12. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    day 2 of spanking.jpg The continuation.

This morning i woke up of course thinking about Key_holder, so I text Her “morning Sexy, i love you”. She was busy at work so She didn’t text back right away but did call me a few minutes later. Again i was telling Her how much i missed Her and we were just talking about Her work and things. After a couple minutes She had to get back to work so we said our goodbyes.

After i hung the phone up i had to go pee, getting up from sitting i glanced in the mirror and saw that my butt checks were marked from the spanking yesterday. Having just talked to Key_holder on the phone and knowing She was busy, I texted Her.

pb…Love You KH, 485807

pb…Oh, By the way, my butt has two marks on it.

KH… You better b a good boy or else more spankings.

pb…more?KH… Yes more.

pb…when & how many?

KH… If u r even having one sexual thought you need 20 on each cheek.

Should I go down to the basement & call you KH?

KH…yes.

KH... Just looked at yesterday’s pic, your butt isn’t red enough. Get to spanking.

pb… now?

KH… NOW

So i ran down to the basement, stripped naked and called Key_holder at work. She asked me if i was having sexy thoughts. i told Her yes and asked if i should begin spanking myself. She told me to begin lightly then get harder with each smack. i started on my left butt cheek and spanked it 20 times getter harder each time, i then did the right side the same way.

When i was done She just started talking about work and other things as i stood in the basement waiting for Her next instruction. Then in the middle of Her conversation, She asked me if i was still having those thoughts. I told Her yes and She said that i needed 10 more on each side.

When i finished this time, She asked me what i was thinking about. i told Her how i was thinking about how sexy and beautiful She is and about the time we went shopping for a “French maid” outfit for me and while i was in the dressing room the sales lady opened the curtain as i was standing there in my cb2000 and a pair of yellow panties. We laughed and then She had to get back to work, so She told me to do 10 more on each side. When i was done, She told me not to have any more thoughts and that She would call or text me when She wanted me have more spankings.

After we hung-up, i went upstairs and looked in the living room mirror, my butt was crimson red, so i tested Her again.

pb…WOW, my butt is really red now.

KH…Does it need kisses and gently rubbed.

KH…We could cuddle and I would rub you softly.. HEY u r thinking again, 10 more.

pb…ok, you’re busy at work so i’ll go down to the basement and give myself 10 each.

i went down and spanked myself again 10 times on each butt cheek and then texted Her that i was finished. She texted back “Let’s cuddle”, i wrote back “i need to hold You”.

It’s been over an 2 ½ hours since then, i’ve written the text here and can’t stop thinking about Her, i’m going crazy with lust waiting for Her to call or text me. i’m still hard and dripping in my cb6000s.

My Key_holder called at Her lunch break, the conversation started about regular stuff, and then She asked me if i have had bad thoughts. i told i have been thinking about and reading our text and am still very horny. She told me to go down to the basement again for my punishment. She had me do 20 times on each side and then She told me how this was making Her wet. i told Her i was dripping precum and She said not to waste any of it and for me to lick it up.

She then went on about other things, i love the way She teases me, telling me to lick my precum and then talking about the weather. i asked Her what She had for lunch, a sub from Subway; i teased Her about it being a 12”. She told me it was only a 6” and joked that it was bigger than me. i told Her all of Her lovers were probably bigger than me in which She replied “most likely”.

She had to go back to work so She had me spank myself again 20 times each side. i alternated from left to right and smacked my ass 40 times, She then told me that She would text me within the hour with another round of punishment for me, i am to do it text Her when done and shower and start my day.

40 minutes later:

KH…15 NOW

pb… yes, Ma’am

i ran downstairs stripped and proceeded to spank my ass 30 times alternating 15 on each side. When i finished spanking myself, i texted Her that i was done and thanked Her.

KH…Another 15

I did the last 30 real hard; in fact as I sit and type this, my butt really stings.

I sent the attached pic to Her with the following text, “Is this red enough?”

KH…Not quite will let u know soon.

i love Her.

edit to add pic.

13. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Our little spanking game continued into the next day, in fact Thursday evening we were talking on Skype and She had me standup and show my butt marks. This progressed into me spanking my ass for Her while She watched. She must have had me spank myself over 100 times, my butt was bright red and it hurt to sit down.

All day Friday i kept thinking about Her and how good i felt completing the spankings for Her, as i was still locked in a CB6000s there wasn’t much else i could do but think about it and agonize over how horny i was. We spoke on the phone a few times during the day and texted back and forth, but nothing about chastity or spanking. You all know how a sub’s mind is, i was beginning to think She wasn’t into me spanking myself for Her and was apprehensive about bringing up the subject.

It was after dinner when i called Her to tell Her that i would be going out with some old friends for a few drinks. She said that i better be a good boy. i met my friends at a local bar and talked, reminisced and had a few beers. About an hour into my night i got a text from Key_holder.

KH… Let’s start with 15.

When i read the text my little dick started to twitch in my chastity cage. It was making it harder to maintain my conversation with my friends, as i kept looking at my phone checking for messages. Forty-five minutes later i got another text from Key_holder.

KH…add 9.

pb…15 + 9 = 24

KH…good

Now it was getting really hard to concentrate on anything but my upcoming spanking. A few more beers later i had to pee, i went to the restroom, sat down pulled out a “que-tip” that i use to assist lining everything up in the chastity cage. Most times my cock is very small in the cage usually leaving about an inch or more to the end of the short tube, but tonight from the teasing from Keyholder i was filling out the cage nicely.

A short time later i received another text.

KH… add 12 more.

As i was reading the text one of my friend’s wife asked me who i keep texting, i told her my Girlfriend in which she commented that was nice. i thought if she only knew what we were texting, i texted back.

pb…15 + 9 + 12 = 36

It was getting close to midnight and my friends were all getting ready to call it a night. We all paid our bar bills, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. i was thinking, if they only knew that i had to go home and spank my ass. i drove home as i only had a few beers, when i got home i texted Key_holder.

pb…home now, getting ready to spank my ass for You.

KH… how many times?

pb… 36 each side, unless you want to add more?

KH…Add…10.

i called Her, She asked me how horny i was keeping track of my spankings. i told Her i couldn’t concentrate on anything but waiting for Her next text. i was stripping as we talked on the phone, She told me to go down to the basement and get the yardstick. i ran down the stairs, pulled off my shorts and again found myself standing in the basement of where i grew up naked waiting to spank my own ass for my Girlfriend/Keyholder.

My butt cheeks were so red and hot. All i could say was “thank you” we talked a little bit as i stood in the basement naked with my ass on fire from the spanking. We said our Love Yous’ and Goodnights’ and went to bed, content knowing that She loves me enough to understand my desires.

Saturday was more of the same, that night i was meeting a high school buddy for dinner. Keyholder texted me a few times with my number assignments and i couldn’t wait to get home and do them for Her. My final number Saturday night was 50 for each side. When i got home i called Her, She wasn’t feeling good as She had a headache and sinus issues but i still stripped as we talked on the phone and went down to the basement and got the yardstick and spanked myself.

It was later that night, i was lying in bed that i realized i wasn’t spanking myself for Her, i was spanking myself for me. i was trying to control the game, i was topping from the bottom. i was beginning to get addicted to his_Keyholder's attention and would do anything for it. I thought about it a lot while i fell asleep.

Sunday morning i woke up and was very depressed, i called his_Keyholder to say good morning. We talked on the phone She asked me what was up, that i sounded down, She knows me so well. i was very emotional, as i told Her how sorry i was that i had become so obsessive about the spankings. We still have some things in our relationship that I need to clean-up, like making my divorce final and i was forcing this spanking game on Her as She was dealing with Her health issues and our/my outstanding relationship issues. We talked more, She told me how torn She was but that She did love me but that i had let my ex control and damage our lives and that She didn’t want to get hurt again. We finished our talk and said out goodbyes.

Right after we hung up, I got a text from his_Keyholder.

KH…Last 20 until ???

i immediately called Her back and asked Her if She was sure, She said, “Yes” i asked Her if She wanted me to do them myself or did She want to hear them. She said, She wanted to hear them. So i went down to the basement and stripped and started to spank my butt 40 times (20 times each side). When i finished She told me to do 20 more.

She is so good to me, She understands me, She completes me and i need Her.

At the end of my marriage to the ex i didn’t want to save it, she had turned into a controlling, selfish bitch and i realized that i was staying for the wrong reasons.

i want to save this relationship as i don’t want to be without Her. i’m going to do everything i can to save it, i only hope that i haven’t waited too long to get my ass in gear and to complete the things i need to so both of us can enjoy, share and be together.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing that. :)

mikecb

15. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    i had to add a week to my trip,,,which means an additional week locked for his_Keyholder and another week without being with Her. Busy lives and his_Keyholder doubts have been in order this week. She hasn't really teased me this week, i'm not sure what is worst...being teased to no end with no sign of release or locked up without a hint of it in our conversations.

Last week with the self-spanking was wild, it took me about 3 days to calm down. i just kept thinking about the sexting, teasing over the phone and the spankings. Well i'm thinking about it again, wish i could give myself 20 for thinking but that would be disrespectful to his_Keyhoder.

Nothing more to report...hope this finds you all well.

16. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning started innocently enough, i woke up reached for my phone and texted his_Keyholder. I miss Her so much and will be flying home Tuesday to Her. i’ve been locked in a CB6000s with a plastic numbered lock since 9/5/10, the day She left for Her vacation. A week later and before She got back i had to leave for 3 weeks which i had to extend to 4 weeks.

The following is our text exchange form Saturday morning;

pb...Morning Beautiful

pb…love you KH, 485807 pb

KH…Love you too, pb.

pb… i’m really horny for You, in case U didn’t know

KH… feel me touching you, close your eyes

pb… rubbing my balls.

KH…I didn’t say u could.

pb…sorry KH

KH… you can rub gently, think of me.

pb…ok thank you KH

pb… R U going to unlock me Tuesday nite?

KH…time will tell.

pb…i’d remain locked for you 4ever.

KH…I won’t keep you locked too much longer, I have needs also.

pb… it’s Your decision, You hold the KEY.

pb… sorry i’m still having naughty thoughts

KH… u need a spanking

pb… yes Ma’am

KH…30

pb… each side?

KH…always

pb…i want to go down to the basement.

KH…I know

pb... i’ll go down and do them, when i’m alone.

pb… may i have more, please

KH…20

pb… 50 i’ll do them for You when i’m alone.

KH…ok

pb… i’m touching myself as we text is that naughty? ;)

KH… yes very naughty, u better not cum.

pb…i won’t

pb… sorry i was touching YOUR cock w/o asking You.

KH…let’s add 15 more.

pb… that’s 65 now!

pb… may i touch myself? Please?

KH…Ok don’t cum.

pb… i wish You were touching me

KH…Don’t u want to wait and cum inside of me.

pb…yes i do, will You make me lick You clean?

KH…yes

i couldn’t take anymore, so i called Her and we talked some more about life and i told Her how much i need or crave to be locked by Her and i hoped and felt that She was enjoying Her role more effortlessly. We both had to get our day started, so i told Her i’d find time to do my 130 spankings (65 each side). She told me to text or call Her when i was done, we hung up and started our day.

i kept very busy that morning and sat down to watch some college football pregame before going to cut the grass. As i was getting up from the couch i felt a pinch on my left side, i went to the bathroom to check it out and found that the u-ring had broke at the left post hole, AGAIN.

i other time this happened i E-mailed the manufacturer and they replaced it under warranty, this time i went down sent an E-mail to the Miller’s of CB-6000.com and also ordered a new ring. Hopefully it will be home when i get there Tuesday night. i then called his_Keyholder and told Her what had happened; i think i was more upset than She was. i told Her how much i missed the feeling of being locked, She told me that it would be okay, but that i better not cum until i get home. So i’m going crazy wanting to jerk off and release but i want to please my Keyholder so I’ll hold off until Tuesday.

As i write this late Saturday night, i feel as though i have let his_Keyholder down. i haven’t cum and i won’t, but i wanted to remain locked for Her until She wanted me unlocked. i hope those of us that are locked understand what i’m feeling and for the other Keyholders that may read this, they can understand how the submissive mind works.

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ugh, sorry to hear about the bad luck with the pieces breaking! :angry: The rest sounds quite hot though! :p

mikecb

18. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:

mike, thanks for taking the time to comment.

19. her_pantyboy

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning, woke up and reached for my phone to text his_Keyholder.

pb…Morning Beautiful, thinking of you.

i lay in bed waiting for his_Keyholder to text back, She did one better, She called me.

We said our good mornings and talked about what we had planned for today. Of course the conversation turn towards sex, She asked me if i had cum. i told Her, “Of course not”. She said that She wanted too and for me to wait one second. Next thing i heard was Her vibrator buzzing in the phone, She told me She was rubbing Herself with it and was already wet.

i laid and listened to Her as She rubbed Her pussy with Her vibrator, i could hear it when She was rubbing Her clit and then it would be a muffled should as She inserted it into Her pussy. i was as hard as a rock and thought that if the CB6000s hadn’t broke yesterday it definitely would of broke this morning as She teased me. She was cuming as i laid there and rubbed my cock, wishing i was locked but determined not to cum.

We talked some more on phone and after we hung up i texted Her,

pb… thank you for teasing me and allowing me to listen to you cum.

pb…i’ll be thinking about that all day.

KH… Not if I say no naughty thoughts.

pb…it’s hard not thinking about how sexy you are

KH…you better wait to cum when you see me.

pb…i still owe you 65 from yesterday.

KH…The woods??? It’s an option.

During Saturday night’s conversation I was telling Her that I was sorry I didn’t get to do the 65 spankings as I never had the house to myself. She said that I could have found a way, gone out to the shed or in the woods. The shed wouldn’t work as it was too close to the house and I still would be heard. The woods I’d run the chance of being caught as some people in the neighborhood hike through the woods.

pb…U have me seriously thinking of going to the woods

KH… Picture please.

pb…really, should i?

KH…Do what you feel comfortable with. No pressure.

i sat and thought, could i? Does She want me too? i decided to do it!

I got dressed went down to the basement got the yardstick and set it outside the back door. i told my mother that i was going for a walk, went out the back door and walked down the street with the yardstick in hand. About a ½ mile down the road was the path i remembered as a kid growing up. i followed the path into the woods and as i couldn’t be seen from the street anymore i started looking around for an area to administer my spankings. A little bit off the path was a dense patch of pine trees; i worked my way through the trees and found an area that would work.

i called his_Keyholder and told Her i was in the woods and ready to spank my ass for Her. She sounded surprised and pleased and told me i was crazy. I asked Her if I should start, She said “Yes before someone sees you”. I pulled my shorts down, held the yardstick behind me and started smacking my butt for Her. I was alternating back and forth from the left to right butt cheek, I got to 65 rather quickly as I was nervous and shaking but totally aroused.

My little dick was hard and i haven’t even touched it yet. i talked to Keyholder on the phone and told Her that i would do the last 65 slower and harder. i finished and his_Keyholder told me to do 20 more but not to alternate back and forth. So i obediently began spanking my right side 20 times taking time to count out loud to slow my smacks. Then i went to the left side and repeated slowly smacking my butt cheek for Her.

i finished then i pulled up my shorts and walked back to the path talking to his_Keyholder, i could tell She was pleased. After i hung up from Her i texted Her;

pb…thank you KH, hope You enjoyed.

KH… Yes I did, can’t believe you did it.

Later that afternoon i text Her;

pb… been thinking about the woods

KH…25.

Guess i’ll be going into the woods again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice