How to resolve common issues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 99665, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Deleted member 99665

Hello everyone. My wife/Mistress and I have been doing chastity now for a couple years. We don't live the lifestyle 24/7/365 but at times she locks me up for a week or more at a time. The longest I have worn the cage was a little over 3 weeks. While I am locked we have a 24/7 BDSM relationship. There are some issues that start to arise after the first few days of chastity that I would like to resolve if possible so I was hoping that someone with more experience than my wife and I could give us some advice.

The device I wear is the Holy Trainer v4. I use the medium tube and I forget which size ring, probably medium as well. I have tried several other devices, usually cheap metal ones from amazon. The holy trainer has been by far the best and I don't think we will be buying a different device for quite some time.

The first issue is chaffing under the balls and at the base of my cock (on the top side, the side that is visible when I look down at my cock). This happens most on days when she teases me a lot or during sleep when my cock tries to get hard. What I have been doing is applying Vaseline liberally to areas that chafe both in the morning and at night. I am also allowed to pull out of the tube to clean myself and the tube as best I can in the shower each day. Every two or three days she unlocks me so I can clean the device and myself properly before locking me back up. Keeping it and myself clean helps avoid some skin irritation. Sometimes I use Dr. Teals lotion on areas that chafe as well. Still the chaffing is inevitable, smaller ring sizes feel as though they are cutting off circulation and larger ones don't feel secure. Does anyone have any tips they can share that would help with the problem? Any advise you can give that would help me feel more comfortable in the device so I can wear it for longer periods of time? If possible I would like to remove it (or remove my self from it) slightly less often for cleaning as well.

The other issue has to do with working out. I am 5'11" I weigh about 190-200 lbs. and I am about 17% body fat. I have a fairly athletic build. from the waist down, in a good pair of panties my but and legs pass for a fit chick. For the last several years I have been doing a lot of weight lifting but my wife and I just switched to CrossFit. I already had the issue of my cage sometimes printing and its shape being visible through my gym shorts. Even when I don't wear the cage my cock can do the same thing. When I am caged I wear a thong under my gym clothes to keep the cage close to my body which helps but I feel like it could be more effective. In CrossFit there are a lot of Olympic lifts that cause you to drag the bar across that area of your body so the cage would definitely need to be as close to my body as possible. I also need new gym shorts anyway. There is the option of being removing the cage just during the period of the workout but we would like to avoid that if possible. So the question is; how do you hide your cage in gym clothes and while doing dynamic movements in those gym clothes? Are there specific panties or other undergarments (ideally panties) you can recommend? I need something that will keep the cage tight against my body and therefore hidden and out of the way of the bar while doing Olympic lifts. How about shorts that hide the shape of the cage well? Can you make specific recommendations on any of these? Maybe send some links?

Any advice or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to figure this stuff out for a while now. I have posted on reddit but didn't get much helpful advice. Hopefully, the more experienced players here know something they don't. I'm sure that I am not the only one with these issues either. Hopefully others can come to this thread for guidance.

Thanks everyone!

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

3. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I also go to a crossfit gym. I am caged about 50% of the time. It has never limited my ability to do the workouts. I have been concerned about printing through my gym shorts too. I solved that with wearing spandex type boxers, about one size too small, so that they hold everything real close to my body. This may also be possible with female shapewear or "boy shorts" if it is sized properly. See if your KH has ideas about that.

4. PJs_Penis

PJs_Penis Member

Wrentham, Massachusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I also am a CrossFit athlete, I have the HT Nub, it is small enough that i Haven't had any trouble with it. As far as the chaffing, Ive had some trouble on the top of my penis also, the skin would get "pinched" where thee tube meets the ring on the top. I sanded thee ring in that aream there were some sharp edges there. I hope to make it through Locktober without a problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice