full erection in the cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ocelotus, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Ocelotus

Ocelotus New member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    I have a jailbird and i'm struggling to get the sizing right.

It's incredibly comfortable, and stays in place pretty well. But it feels like I still get a full erection. I'm about 5.75" when erect, and it's as if i get 3" of erection inside, .25" of slippage, and 2.5" of erection in the cage.

I guess it means I need a shorter cage, but I followed the MM instructions on measuring. And my off the shelf cages are all 2.25" inner length without this problem. Their base rings are one size smaller, but does that matter if the JB doesn't slip?

Should i have the cage resized? Or the base ring?

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    The Basering does not help much in itself. Preventing a hard erection in a cage for me was always way more about width than length.If you go for a shorter cage only getting an erection yould be pushed more away from the body which you would not want, too.
    Reducing width so you have snug fit while having no erection does the job for me though in staying soft during an erection.

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    What is your size when flaccid? Cage size is measured when one is flaccid.. how much erection is immaterial.
    Are you a low hanger? Maybe your erection is pushing the ring away along before the ring is finally stopped by the balls..if that is the case, you need s smaller ring.

4. Ocelotus

Ocelotus New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the fast help!

For width, I'm pretty confident it's perfectly "snug". When flaccid, touching all sides the whole time, just indenting the skin a tiny bit. No chafing.

In flaccid wear , my tip gently touches the tip of the cage basically all the time. Maybe once a day I have to adjust, but it's by about 0.5". There's not enough slippage to cause chafing or discomfort.

I am a low hanger, fwiw.

I thought maybe if I have the cage shortened by .5" or so, it would help keep the erection from starting.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I am relatively large and it took me a while to understand this... but your penis will fit into just about anything. I wear a Mature Metal Jail Bird every day and here are my "specs".

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/my-jailbird-from-mm.49468/

I have countless threads in the Mature Metal section... if you need more help with sizing, send me a personal message.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/mature-metal.36/

Best luck.

6. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    I had my 2.25” jailbird reduced to 1”. It is unbelievably comfortable and took no time at all for William to fix.

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Ocelotus

Ocelotus New member

Local Time:
    That's a huge reduction. I'm thinking of scaling back to 2" (from the present 2.5"). Any down sides I should be aware of? Bulging through the bars, chafe spots, etc? Did he also widen the inner diameter to accommodate?

8. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    Is the feeling of getting an erection caged painful or just uncomfortable? One is a problem that needs to be addressed whereas the other is just a natural effect of your man parts pressing against a solid object. Does the erect feeling stay that way for a long period of time or does it happen, hit the cage bars, and start to dissipate? I mean you’re not going to completely stop your body from trying to get hard when you get arousal stimuli of any kind. It will however try and fail once it hits the cage as the solid obstacle to progress.

Your mind is the most powerful sexual organ and if arousal lives in your thoughts then the only real way to prevent an erection would be a mind frame change. A chastity belt regardless of design can’t stop the power of a determined and will-full intimate thought. It helps sure, but unless you’re like uncomfortable all the time or in pain due to the device (by no choice of your own, I’m looking at you punishment pins) in use while trying to erect, then I’d say wear it for a while longer and see if it’s just discomfort related to trying to engorge or if it’s actually painful. But hey, it’s your device and MM is great about customer service after the sale so shortening is an option but I’d just wear if for a little while longer and see if it’s really a problem or not before wanting to send it back. It may be nothing and you’re just overthinking it too.

I hope this helps.

9. Ocelotus

Ocelotus New member

Local Time:
    > It may be nothing and you’re just overthinking it too.

I know... I have a device that I can wear 24/7 with no discomfort. I should be happy.

The fact that my body attempts an erection is fine - I love the feeling of a constrained erection I get from my other, off the shelf devices. (But they all cause other, typical cheap device chafing problems in the base ring. Who thought a hinged ring was a good idea EVER? And don't start me on those pinch posts to connect the cage...).

My problem is that I don't get the constrained erection feeling from the JB. It feels more like I get a full erection that is wearing my device like a hat. It's not particularly uncomfortable, and certainly not as uncomfortable as a constrained erection.

10. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    If you can stay 24/7 in that chosen device, stick with it. Many have to switch from one model to another in their never ending quest for the ideal one. Yes, constrained erection is part of the fun thing in chastity. In fact some even use a partially allowed erection cage to have piv sex in it..

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Of all the things they can change... I don't think they can change the diameter of a device.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Getting a right cage is not easy. MM will work with you to get it correct though. Your penis should touch a cock cage in the flaccid state to prevent the erection. Unfortunately, all cage dimensions are important for a proper fit.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I agree with you.

14. Penny02

Penny02 New member

USMC
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    thats what my new device been doing i’ve noticed, if the ring is to big and slides till the balls stop it is that necessarily a bad thing?

15. Redshady80

Redshady80 New member

Local Time:
    Sorry I know this is a bit ago, but the length reduction was that different and no issues what so ever?

Was your original length 2.5 - 0.25 as suggested? I only ask as I just ordered one and even though I measured with a digital clothes measure, my brain keeps say "what if it's too small". My length was 2.0 and I saw some say they wish they did more than the 0.25 (they went 0.75. so I split the difference. Sorry for the long post.

16. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I don’t quite understand your measurements but I reduced length by 1.5 inches. It feels like someone is gently squeezing my package. Also sleep very well in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice