Tollyboy?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by lockedandhappy, Aug 17, 2010.

1. lockedandhappy

UK
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hi everyone,

I'm on the verge of buying a Tollyboy belt, but would be interested in other people's experience of them - the company and the belts. Has anyone bought a Tollyboy belt recently? How was the fit, comfort and security? And delivery time? And how good is the belt once you are in it? I know the usual choice is Neosteel, but being reasonably close to Tollyboy that would seem the better choice, especially if I need any changes later or have any problems. Neosteel is still a possibility though, as I expect to be spending a lot of time in whatever I choose :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I would love one of these tollyboy chastity belts, but its a bit out of my price range, i just wondered if there might be an issue with deffacating, someting to consider, would the chain get soiled ?

3. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    See my blog, was in CB3000, then neosteel, now tollyboy.

http://steelpants.wordpress.com

4. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    if you do go down the road of buying a tollyboy dont give richard a deposit and expect a long wait.
    It took him 10 months to make mine and a further 2 months to make any adjustments and then the rear cable just gave way and pulled out of the front shield.
    The look and the belt it self are great but the company is run more like a part time hobby,not very proffesional,very limited contact(if you can actually catch him in this country)and not much in the way of consideration for his customers..
    Which is a damb shame,If richard had been in this country more and dedicated his time to fine tuning the belts properly it would of been the best belt in the world.
    in the end I was so frustrated at never been able to get my belt finished 12 months after ordering it i slapped it on ebay and forgot about chastity all together for quite some time.
    In the last few months though we have been using a cb6000s for extended periods of time (well extended for me anyway 12 days)and now thats gone and bust on me
    its a damb site more frustrating trying to get a good device than living with one,thats cuz i love chastity and cant get a decent bloody lock.going to try the pa5000 next but i wish i could get a real steel full on belt that works.and I would pay whatever it took.
    after writing this I decided to take a look at the "world famous tollyboy site"and guess what it seems he is upto his old fob off tricks what with the royal mail scandle and not been able to get in his work shop.the last time I spoke to him after he had been missing for a couple of months his excuse was oh I was in greece and there was a biblical scale storm that hit his power lines and fryed his mother board so he couldnt contact anyone!
    thats just one pile he gave me.he must be the unluckest bloke in the world to have everything that he fobbed me off with happen to him.or just the worlds best bullshitter.

5. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    p.s I still to this day think steelpants is an alias for richard

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    No recent posts there though..

See my blog, was in CB3000, then neosteel, now tollyboy.

http://steelpants.wordpress.com
    [/quote]

7. lockedandhappy

UK
    Local Time:

8. steelpants

steelpants Junior Member

Local Time:
    You know to this day I still dont know why you think that, explain why the hell Richard would go to the trouble of making my blog? It started as a journey for me and my other half, and is completely honest, I stopped updating it as it was a journey, covering why and what happened, but we are now happy with how things are, and there is no point detailing normal life.

Me - I am completely disappointed with Richard and his dealings with new customers, I have sent many his way and all have had one hassle or another. But to this day I stand by the fact his belts are superb, if only he could get his life in order he could be on to a winner.

You on the other hand, good luck, and quite frankly sod off. Alias for Richard - get a life. Its no wonder people stop coming to this board, I have, only came back as I saw your pathetic reply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice