An interesting turn of events.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by thelight_jelly, Aug 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. thelight_jelly

thelight_jelly New member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    My wife (29) and I (32) have known each other for 6 years and married for two. We're both kinky and have actually met each other during a kink event. While she identifies as a sub, I identify as a switch. The dynamics has always been me in the dominant role and her in the sub role. As I also have sub whishes, she would take on the D role from time to time.

Since the birth of our child little over 2 years ago, our sexlife has been on the lower end of the spectrum. We've had ups and downs but somehow life seems to happen most of the time.

Last friday, after a period of about two weeks of no sex, we've finally managed to find some time for ourselves and went at it on the sofa. After bringing my wife to orgasm with my tongue she wanted to PIV for a second round. I was feeling very submissive at the time and it wasn't hard to focus myself on not cumming until she had had her second orgasm of the night. After she finished, she readied herself to surrender to me and let me have my way when I mentioned "Well, you see, we could just stop now and I could keep this horny feeling to go for another round tomorrow?"
    Without hesitation, she went "Ok, grab your cage". Not exactly what I was gunning for but, hey, I'm game.

Long story short, I've now been locked since Friday, only allowed out for sleeping until I get used to the cage being on. Since then she's had another orgasm through PIV forcing me to ruin mine to prioritize hers.
    She cage checking me every morning. Feeling up the crotch area with her hands and squeezing or lingering.
    During lunch/dinner time she's pushing her feet in my crotch resulting a both painful and very exciting feeling of my cock straining in the cage.
    She's hitting all the right buttons for now. No idea when I'll be let out but for now, I want her to be completely selfish and think of her needs.

I hope to update this thread more and often with developments.

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    That is interesting.. with just two weeks of no sex, she launched herself into a domme complete with full sex for herself, oral orgasm, no ejaculation for you and immediate caging for your desparate cock.. what else could be better.. do update us in your adventure… make it fast.. please.

3. thelight_jelly

thelight_jelly New member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Well yes, she did, but not as fast as some jump to conclusions.....
    Sorry for not including the 6 years of kink history we have between us and all the other shorter term times she's locked me up allowing her to know what buttons to press.
    This is the first time we've agreed to go longer time and see what it can bring for our dynamic.

But as you asked so nicely, here's an update:

After the first two more intense days things have slowed down. Having to work and the daily grind also brought some more pause to the kink games.
    She still expects me to lock up every morning and put the key on her bedside table. She wakes up a lot later then I do and when we she comes downstairs she cage checks me.
    Last night we discussed how things are going. As it's predominantly my kink I really wanted to check of she is still ok to continue. She mentioned that she does see benefits for her as well. Me being more touchy feely gives her a true feeling of being wanted which she really enjoys.

For me, yesterday was the first truly frustrating day. I couldn't seem to focus my mind away from the sex and the cage. A long cuddle session in the late afternoon helped though.

Andy88 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

thelight_jelly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice