Celibate Madame

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MadameNerissa, Oct 3, 2010.

1. MadameNerissa

MadameNerissa Mistress Nerissa

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I thought to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm new to the site and new to the idea of chastity, though when a friend suggested it, I knew that this was what I have been looking for. As a natural Dom, I made the choice to be celibate since I wasn't finding exactly what I was looking for in my relationships and why should I waste my self for another's pleasure when I receive nothing in return? I have never been in a D/s relationship though I know quite a bit about them and have often toyed with the idea without knowing exactly how to find such a thing. But the last thing I want is a weak and whiny male, and so frequently that's what one finds in the daily realm of life. And so here I am, new to this, but definitely knowing what I want. This site is exactly right when so much of the world sees this as a taboo subject.

And so I have a plan. My first goal is to hone my skills as a Madame. I want my first experience to be thrilling for both me and my partner. In order to do that, I need information. So I will probe some of you for that which I require and thank you ahead of time for your assistance. After I am assured of my skill, I will look for someone to train into what I require. After spending years taking care of the needs others and denying myself, I think it is definitely time for someone to take care of my needs. Everyone deserves to be a trifle selfish now and then. Besides, whoever I choose will be amply rewarded if he is successful and if he is not... I'll attend to that as well.

Any suggestions will be welcomed. But first and foremost, how do subs identify themselves in daily life so that they may be recognized by the Doms in their midst? I am not sure I have ever met a true male sub, at least not one who was heterosexual.

Mme. Nerissa

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    >But first and foremost, how do subs identify themselves in daily life so that they may be recognized by the Doms in their midst? I am not sure I have ever met a true male sub, at least not one who was heterosexual.

I dont think there is a way really. You have to mysteriously find that out.
    The key is to give clues to the guys and they will then give clues to you. And eventually confess up.

3. MadameNerissa

MadameNerissa Mistress Nerissa

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Well, I suppose it is a good thing that I'm patient and like to take my time. Still, how disappointing. I read an article earlier that said any man could be turned into a sub with the right training. It was both detailed and interesting. I will admit that I found the idea erotic. To find some man who is used to getting his own way in all things, powerful in business, intelligent and no one's fool...then to train him to serve me and bring him figuratively and literally to his knees? Yeah, that sounds perfect. I love the idea of having a powerful man at my mercy.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Madame Nerissa,

Sites like this are a good start to locating people of like interests. Fetlife is another very good site, since it's organized regionally. It helps locate people of similar interests in your area.

mikecb

5. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    That is an interesting problem. I don't identify myself as a sub at all in daily life. In fact I'm quite assertive and dominant. My work/social persona is quite separate from the kinky submissive one that wants to serve my Mistress.

Heterosexuals seem to keep their sexual kinks private. I know no very little about the sex lives of my heterosexual friends... maybe we're all getting locked up and doing the house work when we get home ;)

I guess if I was looking for a Mistress I'd look into local clubs or kinky dating services rather than expect to find someone in daily life.

Though he'd have to want to submit to training... unless your planning to abduct some poor unsuspecting alpha male ;)

I love submitting to my Mistress (read Wife), this a fairly recent development in our relationship, but then I've always been keen to please her in bed, over and over and over... I've been musing there might perhaps have been some submissive tendencies all along.

I came across Fetlife yesterday after following a link from this site. I was surprised to find there's weekly meetings and presentations on BDSM techniques literally a street away from were I work.

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    welcome to this wonderful site, Madame Narissa! ::curtsey:: i am a sissy who lives the dichotomy: my work-life outside the home finds me dominant and assertive, while outside of that i am a submissive, chastized sissymaid who gets great pleasure and satisfaction serving Ladies. i'm sure there many of us are just like that!

7. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Madame Nerissa.

This is one of the better (and realistic) sites on chastity. Lot's of folks with lifestyle choices here and good feedback.

As a dominant the choice to remain celibate is always and interesting one. One of my best friends in the scene does not understand such a thing. Frankly, he is more of a kinky/swinger. The ladies in my life call that the "Domly Dom" thing, chuckle and move on. I reserve myself for my wife and slave. For that matter my own chastity is my choice and proof of commitment to them. They will unlock me at any time, but know that it is because I desire them. I do not practice 24/7 but more special occasion. Days before and anniversary, ceremonies etcetera. Your choice has me intrigued; not being satisfied by partners yet them being satisfied is a miserable thing. I consider this different from denial as someone can be quite satisfied in the proper setting.

I'll second Fetlife as a great resource and networking site. I am FalconMD for those wanting to see a bit further into my life.

There is someone for everyone out there and I am sure you will find the right fit at some point.

Many men are driven by their penis, when you find one that is driven by his brain, grab him!

Best of luck and again, welcome.

F

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    > I read an article earlier that said any man could be turned into a sub with the right training.

I'm sure that the article is correct. As "Sir in Chastity" states - men are penis driven. Take his penis from him and you have him all ready for training.

9. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Welcome Madame Nerissa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice