Curious to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lexi James, Aug 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lexi James

Lexi James Mrs. James
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    A couple of months ago, my locked husband decided to do something to spice up our sex lives..

My ultimate fantasy is to meet a stranger, hook up, & then allow my husband to reclaim me. It will forever stay a fantasy, so I just take to reading erotica about that subject to get my fill.

Well, my husband took it upon himself to create a fake person/phone number and begin texting me— in an effort to let me live out this fantasy (to an extent). In the first message that I received from “him”, it had a disclaimer that I was not allowed to let my husband know I was texting another guy or the fun would end. For about a week, this “other guy” was texting me all kinds of naughty things and we were just having some sexting fun. It was thrilling, but harmless since I never intend to act on this fantasy.

Harmless…. Until my husband admitted that he was the “other guy”. It was one of those instances where I was relieved that it was my husband, but also felt slightly ashamed because of some of the conversations I had had with “him”.

Key holders— How would you feel if your locked boy did this to you?

If you are the locked boy in this situation, how would your key holder have reacted when she found out it was you all along?

2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I think he intended to do something nice for you and you followed along. I don't see anything wrong with you talking to "the other guy".

Parley likes this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I think that it was in all good fun. He knew your fantasy and wanted to help you have some fun. I am sure it’s no different than things say and post on here

Peter3811 likes this.
  4. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    While intentions may have been to make you happier there is an element of betrayal. I would have been embarrassed but also angry and hurt that it was deemed acceptable to deceive to try to play out a fantasy. Trust in each other is more important.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Communication and boundaries!

rwpLocked and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you made yourself a boundary beforehand based on your desire to protect your marriage, and when you crossed that line you felt a little like you betrayed your marriage. You went a little further than you intended to. I would recommend an honest conversation about what happened and how it made you feel (and why it made you feel that way). The bottom line is that your marriage means more to you than the fantasy and what husband wouldn’t want to hear his wife say that?

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    You have already make known your deepest desires.. he is aware of it.. just waiting for the right time, place and person to live it out. He would have no objection having played along being the impostor.. and you have sucessfully taken the first stride beyond the new boundaries which are no longer just fantasies or some erotica.. (Grinning)…

Parley likes this.
  8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Its sounds to me like they need to work on their communications between them. Specifically what is acceptable and what isn’t.

I’m not saying anyone did anything wrong but it seems like both didn’t exactly act ethically by standards. Now they may have different standards. In fact, it sounds like each have different ones. So they need to establish a set that is right for them as a couple.

King Hippo likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you like Pina coladas?

10. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    There is a novel called “the zebra” from Alexandre Jardin that is very enjoyable and deal with a similar topic.

Lexi James likes this.
  11. Lexi James

Lexi James Mrs. James
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    The very first message received also had our safe word in it.. so it was known to me that my husband had, at least, set up the “imposter”— to me, meaning that he knew something was happening, but wanted to give me the freedom to “try something new”

Parley, anasyrma and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Maybe your husband just wants to know how far you'd take it and was intending to string you along for a while, but he got cold feet and confessed.

He has tricked you into revealing more about yourself than you may have wanted to, so I think you have every right to feel a bit miffed about it.

You say that you have no intention of actually making your fantasy become reality, however, I suspect that your husband may now have doubts about that. I think he wants you to do it for real and that you do too.

Time for a sincere and honest conversation about it.

If it helps, I have an idea that may be of use to you, but I assume that he's on here too, so it would spoil it if he read it. Happy to have a private conversation.

13. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Some interesting takes on what is happening here...

My own opinion is that he tried to indulge your fantasy and freaked out which reverted to jealousy when he saw where you were willing to go. I agree that you need to have a conversation but it may be the intimacy you have shared via text that bothers him more than the thought of having sex outside your relationship.

I have no experience with this one but my own chastity experience has taught me that I crave her attention and intimacy a lot more than any sexual encounter.

true42 likes this.
  14. Jack Murphy

Jack Murphy Caged Sub, Sissyboy, and Slave

Invester
    Tampa, Florida
    Local Time:
    That was a great fantasy, but as everyone else has said, keeping the marriage intact comes first. Now that the idea has been placed in both of your heads, oftentimes the fantasy grows more and takes over your thoughts more often. Before it gets out of control, better talk it over. You might already be further down the road than you were before it happened...

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  15. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would be suspicious of this too.. any subbie daring to even suggest third party sexual encounter would get proper cheek lashings .. or in his mind he was already certain she has such deepest fantasies that need much assurance of the heart and calmness of the mind to bring it up to surface.. kudos for him for be able to read her mind and heart well..
    but ms lexi, if you feel your sexual desires should not be restricted to a chaste man.. you have his full approval.

Parley likes this.
  16. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    My now wife has always had other men so she loves it when a stranger reaches out to her. I hope you have met up with other men to have sex with and let him lick you after. I used to love sloppy seconds. I never last more than 2 or 3 thrusts in her so she just let me to relieve myself and now that i am in chastity, i get to lick her and use toys to please her like a man should. Our relationship has evolved and I haven't penetrated her in over 5 years. It was hardly a penetration even when she let me try to enter her with my short penis since she had to ask if i was in her when she could feel me thrusting when i cum. I also hope you let him watch. When i watch or use toys in her, i actualy feel like it's me in her and that i am lasting more than my normal 15 seconds. When I watch, i actually leak and get a little release when I am i my cage and she has an orgasm from her lover or the toy in her.

17. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I don't have the cuckold fantasy, as yet anyway.

But my understanding is that its the physical pleasuring of the lady that is the turn on...the bull is like a human toy.

But in this case it seems like there was some mental pleasuring through the sexting...that might be jumping the gun?

I do like Pina coladas. But love my wife more.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I dread to think what my madam would do to me I had done something like this!

King Hippo likes this.
  19. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    You put the right context in.. She is just using him as a fucking toy.. albeit a ‘live’ one.. rather than some fucking machine or some battery operated dildos.. nothing is like clenching some strong arms while spreading out for some hard pounding from his nice hard penis.. it is shear joy and me-time for her relieving some built up pressures from work, household, family..

Jack Murphy likes this.
  20. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    That is a great way to explain the use of a real man fucking my wife. he has a lot of pressure on her at work and when things do go well at work, she needs the real thing, and large one, in her and is in full control of me and the man she is with. I never saw it that way before, i like to be told and she likes the control. Thank you.

Andy88 likes this.
  21. Lexi James

Lexi James Mrs. James
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies! I was mainly hoping to get more of your personal thoughts on what it would be like for you if this happened.
    Lots of you seem to be worried for my marriage— don’t be! We’ve had many many conversations about this and everything is good <3

slave_m and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice