Collaring ceremony

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Celtic Queen, Sep 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Has anyone done a collaring ceremony either private or "public"? Can you describe it and who did you invite and why?

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Good topic.. I wish I could contribute, but we haven't done anything like this. What sort of things would you consider yourself?

Public could be really exciting, you could be the feature event at a club one night. But a small intimate ceremonial affair might be more meaningful to you both. It's a tough one!

3. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure yet. There's some good suggestions out there and even some ceremonies written up so we're both still at the info gathering stage. We are not part of any kind of "scene" - unless you count posting on here - so may opt for just some simple private vows between us. I was just curious to see how other people had approached it in a real life , married type of scenario. It's probably a lot more straightforward for scene go-ers who arent married as the boundaries are clearer (ie not blurred by the day to day , real world stuff. We do have a behaviour contract we drew up so that may form the basis of our vows.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    What are you thinking of at the moment for your ceremony?

Private or with guests?

You could even present him with your CB on the day.He can then fit it in private or public
    and present you with the key on a chain.

You are probably free-er to design your own ceremony to be exactly how you want it as you are not part of a scene.

So do as you please and enjoy.

rich.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I was in hopes that I would be in a position to experience this Myself but unfortunatly, that didnt happen :( However, I did give ALOT of thought to it and had come up with what I felt would be appropriate for 'Us'.
    It involved of course the perfect solid silver collar, engraved, a silver german lock, and an intimate gathering with some very close friends. In My case the 'speech' was written more as vows both to be exchanged by Myself and him.
    I think something in public, even though in a small enviorment, adds alot to the ceremony and means alot more, at least to Me.
    I am sure you will come up with the perfect ideas for You and Your sub, Have fun!

Mistress Michelle

6. JJR

JJR Interested

Local Time:
    There was a mini series on Channel 5 some years ago, about a UK couple it culiminated in a collaring and piercing ritual as part of a "Marriage" ceremony. I am now going to spend hours trying to look it up.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My ideal collaring ceremony (no expense spared) would be a small gathering at Ess and Emm.

The ceremony would probably take place in the garden, and then everyone could party in the two Dungeons and the Studio.

The cost for that would be prohibitive, so I think I'd be more inclined to do something out in the woods, at midnight, with a full moon. Not sure why I want open air... just seems right.

Simple exchange of vows, and probably exchange of a ring rather than a collar. I like collars for leading, but am not partial to them as every day wear.

Stonehenge at the Solstice would be another good one.

Or somewhere waaaaaaaaaaaayy North under Aurora Borealis.

Followed by a "honeymoon" in the Caribbean.

Oh - there's another idea. How about at Hedonism?

Ok, enough daydreaming. Have fun. ;)

8. JJR

JJR Interested

Local Time:
    What about this for everyday wear

http://www.lockedinsteel.com/?Cat=108&CatName=Vanilla Chevron Collars

9. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!
    Mr Gee

10. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Not sure that is for me! But it's up to Her in the end!!!!!

11. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Not sure that is for me! But it's up to Her in the end!!!!!

12. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Celtic Queen, I think the collaring ceremony for us would be an intensely private thing. Basically, a romantic evening followed by me kneeling before my KH/Spouse and presenting her with a written narative of what this acceptance of her collar and my gift of submission means to me. This is fantasy for me at present, of course. In that fantasy, she has me read the words aloud, then asks me if this is what I really want. After my yes answer, she places the collar around my neck and locks it. Then she commands that I service her orally for the first time as a collared submissive. We celebrate afterwards with champagne as shes talks about what this means for our relationship. This is short on details, but is the way I visualize the collaring ceremony for two very private people as ourselves. In the end it would be whatever she wants it to be. Again, fantasy, but one can always hope.Thank you for a thought provoking thread.

13. cockislocked

Local Time:
    i think that's more inline with our own views

14. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress and i ae sometimes regretting that W/we didn't have a collaring ceremony of some sort. hen my collar was delivered Mistress just took it and lockd it around my neck ... that was it. Now and then W/we were discussing this subject and if W/we should catch up on this but didn't do it so far.This thread somehow made us to revisit this topic and Mistress is now thinking of having made a new collar for me. Something that can be worn really 24/7 and that's more or less permanently locked onto me. It shouldn't be a a bold type i am wearing at home now, but something more delicate and feminine that can be taken as a unique piece of jewellery. W/we are thinking of a ritualistic ceremony with music and just our closest friends around. I would vow ethernal obedience and give my whole being in Her hands. 
    Well, just a rough scheme so far but i hope it will become real one day.
    maid katrin 

Attached Files:

15. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I have been to a number of private ( being a few people ) , mid size lime a wedding and some very large collaring ceremonies at events. Each was unique like a wedding is in the given situation.

I am a little over 22 days from collaring someone. We will have reached a year and a day on Halloween and in the early hours fo the day we will stand in the sea and combine the elements and make a commitment to each other and our status will change to Master and slave. We have been working on the wording and actions of our ceremony. It will be just the two of us and the universe. We will combine fire, water, air, earth and spirit to become one. She will come to me without her collar we have used for the past year on. I will at the end of the ceremony place a new collar on her that is designed for long term but not everyday wear. We will also exchange rings to wear on our right hands. Much like the rings my wife and her boyfriend wear. Commitment rings.

Does this help?

Artem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice