Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    You are a victim of herd stupidity.

scotlad.jpg

2. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    When will some FUCKING SENSE return to the world!?

biden.jpg

3. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    This is no doubt because the last time he was photographed in the office in the midst of his first bout of Covid (before his rebound) he was unmasked and people were criticizing him for not wearing a mask and exposing the photographer to Covid. Damn if you do and damn if you don't (not that I don't think he should be damned either way given the state of things!).

Smallymike, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  4. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    he may be a bit dim over the Covid but at least he’s trying and doing his best on abortion

5. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Saving lives and killing babies!

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Ms Lucy want to bet how many times he uses that mask?

Any answer over ONCE means it’s useless.

What drives me nuts is why aren’t we talking about the proper use of PPE?

Not only is wearing the mask more than one time improper use of PPE, not handling it with gloves and then disposing of them any way but using the inside out method is also.

Of course those who didn’t want to hear this probably have never been in a Red Cross First Aid or EPA Lead Based Paint Safety class (aka RRP).

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  7. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    EXACTLY! Which is one of my arguing points that this entire "masking mandate" is nothing but a power grab. They don't care IF you get COVID, they only care that YOU wear a mask because THEY told you to WEAR IT. Effective or not, doesn't matter to them. Just DO what THEY SAY!

They knew early on that obesity one of the major risk factors. I didn't hear one WORD on the public service announcements about that. "People, concerned about COVID? Go out and take a walk. Eat properly. Make it easier for your heart and lungs to function normally and you'll stand a better chance of minimizing COVID effects."

But that would make people HEALTHIER, and as we're seeing daily with mounting evidence. This ISN'T about making the world populations healthier. It is about reducing the size of those populations! Bluntly stated, they are killing people!

The only thing I'm a bit unsure of is which they want more: Controlling the populations or reducing the populations. I guess it doesn't really matter, as they're doing both.

THAT is the million dollar question. There are some signs of it returning, but the groundswell of support among the populations needs to continue to grow. I believe it is, but I know here in the States, so many folks have been trained over the past decades to rely on the government whenever something is amiss and the liberals just blindly believe what their liberal leaders tell them. Critical thinking skills are all but gone, and the media STILL supports them near 100%, though again, I'm beginning to see some signs that even the liberal media is having trouble swallowing all of the BS being tossed around.

Unfortunately, for quite some time now, COMMON SENSE has not been very COMMON for A LONG time. And that was by design and indoctrination. Here in the U.S., it's been by our Department of Indoctrination...er...Education. Since it was created in 1980, the education levels of American students has continually declined compared to the rest of the world. Why? Because EDUCATION has been replaced by INDOCTRINATION. And after several decades of that, a good part of the population has been brainwashed to believe what they're told by teachers, media and politicians. "Don't question us, We know the truth. Just believe us. We'll keep you safe and give you whatever you need."

There is one ironic outcome of the COVID policies is that the "online learning" required when they closed our schools and sent students home. That is, parents actually saw WHAT IT WAS the teachers were teaching in class. And many were PO'd. I think this probably did more than any other single factor to begin to open the eyes of parents as to just how indoctrinating education had become. And then when teachers and schoolboards replied with condescending statements similar to "Don't worry. Our job is to teach YOUR kids. We know best. We're the experts. Just let us do our jobs. Don't worry about it." Those incidents lit the fuses for many parents to begin to fight back. Let's hope that continues.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it IS refreshing and encouraging to see so many of the younger generations stand up and resist what is going on. Hopefully that will continue.

~subrick

Lazlo Toth and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Is Covid even a thing where you are at? Here in Texas, we moved on sometime last year. There is little evidence in daily life to show it was ever a thing. Maybe some extra sneeze shields and stores offering wipes for grocery trolleys

subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Yes. Thanks for responding. Quite clear what you think and believe. If I were a betting man, you are probably fully up to date on your shots as well given the comprehensiveness of your information.

Time will tell good man!

subrick likes this.
  10. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Local Time:
    #3310 subrick, Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Well, here in the liberal bastion that is Massachusetts, I can tell you that about 20% of people you see shopping in stores are still wearing their masks. And to the best of my knowledge, ALL medical facilities REQUIRE that masks be worn. Doctor's offices, dentists, clinics, heck even the hearing aid clinic at our local Costco required my mom and I to wear masks during the visit. It's CRAZY, because "common sense" would suggest that trained medical personal should KNOW that improper use of PPE is completely useless, and most probably harmful. But...they have to succumb to the whims of Big Pharma and keep up the scare tactics. Otherwise they will lose their jobs. Sad.

If your State is beyond all of that, trust me, you are fortunate. THAT is exactly why folks with common sense in states such as Massachusetts, New York and California are leaving these states in droves and moving to states like Texas and Florida.

Consider yourself lucky!

~Rick

P.S. And I'm willing to bet we'll be one of the first States to go "ape-sh*t" crazy over Monkey Pox, too!

11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I feel for you. There’s no way I could live there.

Sadly those people who move don’t change their voting. Just look at Oregon and Washington. Hell we have them flooding into Virginia and they’re ruining our formerly beautiful state.

As for “medical professionals. You nailed it. They’re sheep on the take and spineless.

I’ve accepted that this isn’t about public health it’s about control as said above. In fact, now that this is dying out isn’t it “funny” that they just announced that Monkey Pox is now a “public health emergency”. Tyrants don’t let go of power willingly and without a fight.

12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  13. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    Are you guys despondent over Alex Jones?

14. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok, to be honest with you, I never heard of him until you mentioned him. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. So am I despondent over him? No, not at all. Who the heck is he and why would he be important to this discussion?

Are you one of his followers? :)

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I've never watched or listened to his show. You probably know more about him than me.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Alex Jones is known as the ultimate whacko conspiracy theorist. He had/has a show called InfoWars. Almost everything I know about Alex Jones I have learned from listening to Joe Rogan, so take this for what it is. First, @Her Dividend is making a snarky comment to everyone on this thread implying that we are all whacko conspiracy theorists. He is essentially saying "if you believe the stuff you are peddling on this thread then you must also bow to the alter of the most notorious conspiracy theorist - Alex Jones - and be upset that he was just hit with a multi-million dollar judgment. You crazy people probably also think that Sandy Hook never happened." It wasn't meant to be a "nice" question.

FWIW, here is what I know about Alex Jones. He was sued and essentially cancelled for stating that the Sandy Hook school shooting never really happened and it was a setup to push anti-gun rights bills. He now openly admits that he was on a serious downward spiral in his life (way too much drugs and alcohol) and that it was a big mistake and he was wrong to ever deny Sandy Hook. He was sued by the parents of the victims and just got hit $4.1 million in damages. His position on Sandy Hook was horrendous and I can only imagine that only the most extreme people out there subscribed to that. I don't know if what he said is worth $4.1mm, but perhaps I don't know all of the facts. Perhaps this opens the door to CNN being sued for billions one day. His Sandy Hook denial was actually my first introduction to Alex Jones and I thought he was a total loon at that time.

HOWEVER, Alex Jones has actually been made fun of for a list of "conspiracies" that he has ultimately proven to be right about. Some of his more famous ones are "chemicals in the water are turning the frogs gay" - turns out that frogs have been changing sexes b/c of water problems. He was talking about the Jeffrey Epstein underground rich person pedo world LONG before anyone knew about it. He supposedly predicted 9/11 before it happened. He has talked about a secret retreat where crazy shit happens in California even with US Presidents and ex-Presidents - that proved true as well (read about it, it's crazy):
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

So it's easy to hear what he says and dismiss it as pure craziness (just like it's "crazy" to think that the masks and vaccines don't work, Big Pharma is getting rich off the government by selling shit that doesn't work, the Pandemic is based on ulterior motives beyond just protecting humanity from a virus, and the C-19 virus was actually man made in a lab in Wuhan China that was part of gain of function research funded by resources connected to Tony Fauci) and move on, but the reality is that he has been right about A LOT of crazy things. Sandy Hook was just not his worst moment.

Here is a Reddit thread about when he has been right (yes, I know Reddit is reddit, but it's a start - do your own research, I'm not here to convince anyone of anything).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/prbe8h/list_of_things_alex_jones_wasis_right_about/

I still think he's a bit of a nut ball, because he is, but I would no longer dismiss what he says without looking into it.

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and subrick like this.
  17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I think that’s a bit harsh.

Personally I think a more polite way is to say he’s a far right commentator. And yes at times he’s a bit out there, but I’m not sure where that ends and where conspiracy theory begins. Does he cross the line? I’m not sure. Is he close to the line? Well he sure seems to spend a lot of time on the edge.

I will say he can be annoying, but I like that he’s thought provoking.

As for the ruling. I’d be surprised if it’s not appealed and appealed.

Personally I’m not sure if it’s right or not without looking into the details. But if it’s because of his opinion, then yes he has a rightful appeals case. If he said anything to harm the families then it gets muddier with freedom of the press, precedent, etc.

So I guess I expect this to be a long drawn out story.

Lazlo Toth, subrick and ChasteJase like this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If he thinks anyone who opposes lockdowns and rushed forced vaccines is a conspiracy theorist, he must think 50% of healthcare workers are conspracy theorist loons as well.

Most only had the jabs to keep their jobs, they didn't trust them or want them.

It used to be normal to oppose extreme government polices without being called a conspiracy theorist.

19. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Ms. Lucy, I am going to presume he thinks you are still peddling crazy in saying that 50% of healthcare workers didn't want or trust the jab. Or perhaps 50% of the population is just stupid and listens to misinformation. Take your pick.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    FACE DIAPERS ARE DANGEROUS

Study Finds Pathogenic Bacteria and Fungi Found on Face Diapers
    Several pathogenic microbes were identified and quantified on masks worn during the pandemic, according to a published Japanese study.

The study is one of the first to address the probable hygiene issues caused by bacterial and fungal growth on masks worn daily in the community.

Since masks can be a direct source of infection to the respiratory tract, digestive tract, and skin, it is crucial to maintain their hygiene to prevent bacterial and fungal infections that can exacerbate COVID-19,” the authors wrote.

The researchers found that the face side of the masks had more bacteria, whereas the outer side of the masks contained more fungi.

BACTERIA:
    CFDDA8DC-16F8-4B56-89DD-5598FEB23A02.png
    FUNGI:
    7E401488-33F5-49AE-8F0D-38851BDAECE5.png
    LIKE A MOSQUITO GOING THRU A CHAIN LINK FENCE:
    B987813E-1BF4-4407-8A9B-E091F23A83FE.png
    See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/pathogenic-bacteria-and-fungi-found-on-masks-study_4632947.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-15409-x#Tab1

21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    A great little speech from Ron DeSantis today, if anyone hasn't seen it.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1555579122834882560

When public health experts said you can't protest against lockdowns, but George Floyd riots are OK, “that's when I knew these people are a bunch of frauds.”

22. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This is what the World Health Organisation had to say about it's pandemic plans prior to 2020. Why did they throw it all out of the window for a virus which over 99.8% of people survive??

FYnLxPuVsAAz3YH.jpg

23. ChasteJase

Local Time:
  24. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Local Time:

and

Thanks to all three of you for posting that informtion. VERY informative. @ChasteJase, I kind of "speed read" through it, but I saw the page @L-u-c-y posted and read bits and pieces of other parts. I will definitely try to read the complete document over the weekend.

I've been using the "mosquito through a chain link fence" analogy right along, but it just falls on deaf ears. It's frustrating when people WHO KNOW what these masks can and cannot do continue to keep trying to convince us they are right and we are wrong.

Of course, I'm sure it's nothing but "conspiracy theorist" crap! LOL NOT!!!!!

~subrick

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and ChasteJase like this.
  25. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    “mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Genocide 2021-2022: Testimonies from the Victims and Medical Staff”

- The Aftermath of the Chinese Coronavirus Shots -
    * Testimonies from those injured by the jab *
    Two powerful videos linked below - STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • “mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Genocide 2021-2022: Testimonies from the Victims and Medical Staff,” tells the stories of people around the world who have been injured by the Chinese Coronavirus jab;
    • Their struggle, their pain, their deaths deserve to be acknowledged for what they are — the result of medical malfeasance, regulatory corruption and societal “mass formation” insanity driven by media fearmongering and outright lies;
    • A common thread in these stories is the consistent dismissal by the medical community. Even in cases where the doctors do suspect a Chinese Coronavirus jab injury, they still have no idea how the symptoms are caused or how to treat them, so they just send the victims home. Successful treatments appear to be extremely rare, which adds insult to injury;
    • The Chinese Coronavirus shot is the most dangerous drug in the history of modern medicine, and these dangers were foreseen and predicted by many respected and well-educated doctors and scientists, whose voices were censored; and
    • All-cause mortality by time is the most reliable measure from which we can detect true catastrophic events, and all-cause mortality started spiking AFTER the Chinese Coronavirus jabs were rolled out. These increases also correlate to a nation’s Coronavirus jab rate!
    See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-aftermath-of-the-covid-shots_4637643.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice