Part 6 ~ FemDom Fabulosity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    This one is similar, but the one we bought doesn't seem to be on the site.

Breath Play Hood

The only difference is that ours is zip up rather than elasticated neck.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Thank You Mistress Emma :eek:

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A little update for everyone.

I'm super excited and delighted to have been loaned mikecb for The Fall Gathering. I promise to look after him and return him in a reasonable condition to his wife. I am eternally grateful to have my own sub (well masochist YAYYYYY!!!!!) for the weekend, it will be great fun.

pet is still in chastity and on the verge of exploding. He blew his chances this morning by missing a text from me asking for coffee and pussy worship. The text was not replied to... so I went to the gym and got my kicks there instead!

I've had to paddle him a couple of times recently, which he is not enjoying. I think it is really helping with the training. He did ask me if I had a fluffier paddle, and if I could hit lighter, or perhaps in a different place rather than the sweet spot. I've told him if he gets mouthy again when I'm about to paddle him, I will just add more to the count.

I'm hoping to treat him to some play tonight, but I'm tired after work. He did run me a bath and fetch me a glass of wine though, and is now cooking my dinner, so some reward is in order. Maybe I'll let him give me a foot massage. ;)

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    LOL, poor pet. Guess he best turn the volume up on that phone!!

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's 9.20am and pet still isn't up. I need my coffee and I have a craving for a bacon sandwich!

I'm going to a new play venue today. To be honest I'm really not looking forward to it. Feeling in a bit of a funk lately, and I just don't like new places with new people.

There is going to be a whipping workshop, so I'd like to go and see that, but as for anything else... not too bothered today.

Maybe I'll feel better once I'm all dressed up.

6. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    "He did ask me if I had a fluffier paddle, and if I could hit lighter"

ME
    are You bringing Your fluffier paddle with You in Nov.?

What is on a bacon sandwich?

Have You ever thought of staring Your own clothing and equipment line?

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Fluffier paddle? I don't have any. I could throw marshmallows at you if you like. :p

Bacon sandwich? Bacon, in between bread, with ketchup?

My own clothing line? How cool would that be! I shall speak to my agent. ;)

I'll be back later to post about last night because I had an AMAZING time. :D

8. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    What type of bacon -do You like smoked bacon? With Different flavors? i was going to make from scratch Choclate stuffed puff pasteries but i could change to bacon and ketchup.

Well You are designing custom stuff for pet- tell the makers to add Designed by Mistress Watchful or approved by! People would buy it because of You, well i think maybe they would?

Cannot wait for the pictures!

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Time is running away from me right now. :eek:

I'm still waiting for photos from Sunday, and I don't have time to update right now due to starting a new business venture, keeping up with the kids school stuff and partying in between.

Phew... Fabulosity sure is hard work!

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ahh, but you do it... well..... fabulously! :D

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm going to have to spend some time remembering what the heck I've been up to lately! It's been very busy around here.

Let's go back to 26th September, and PlaySpace.

PlaySpace is a new club in the Camberley area, so it's right on my doorstep. It is also run by a Domme who I'm fairly good friends with so I was very excited to be attending.

As always with new clubs, I was very nervous. This is something that also affects me with new places to eat, I find it very difficult to eat somewhere for the first time, after that, I'm fine.

The venue is amazing, a very open dungeon area, a good bar, wonderful food, and an area set aside for medical play, with a sharps bin and everything! So a fabulous set up.

A gentleman from PurpleWhips was also there to do a demonstration on single tail whips. Very informative and very practical. He was very heavy on the safety aspect of single tails, as well as talking us through all the various types and why some are easier to crack than others, etc.

Once he had finished, I asked him to hit me with one for research purposes. Given what he just said about safety and the chances of injury, I decided I trusted him enough.

He put me up against the cross and had a safety chat with me... don't move until I come and lay a hand on your shoulder, I'll hit you a few times then come and check in with you. It dropped me immediately into sub space.

He walked away and I heard the whip crack and felt the air move as he found his position. I was then hit a couple of times on each shoulder, and he came to talk to me.

He asked if I was happy for more, and I said "go for it"... so he did! :p

After a longer whipping he came back to me and asked how I was. I couldn't speak. I burst out in uncontrollable giggles and he looked me dead in the eye and said "I think you've had enough". I tried to step away from the cross, but was too dizzy. I was amazed at how the whole brief experience had affected me, and vowed to get to grips with single tails!

Don't worry folks at the Gathering, it'll be at least another year before I'm brave enough to hit someone without breaking their spine, or sending a blod clot to their brain!

Grrrr... was going to put photos up, but no fotosizer on this computer!

paingimp and I then worked our way through some other pieces of equipments. The Spider's Web was great for tieing him too, and there was also another great piece of equipment (a gibbet?!) which was amazing fun. It consisted of a spreader bar with cuffs for hands, which can then be raised until the subbie is on tip-toes. It's a challenge trying to hit a moving/dancing target, but fun none-the-less!

That piece of equipment was bought in the Sweet Torments auction. Sweet Torments was a very popular fetish club in London which has recently closed, but it's great to have a piece still available for play.

I now have to go and get ready for today's Pampering and Pedicure workshop over London way. pet has already painted his toes red (a pre-requisite for attending subbies) he chose red because it was "slutty". What is it with you guys and the slutty thing. LOL.

I will try and come back and sort out photos and what happened at WhipLash (mmmm custard!) when I get home this evening.

12. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    For some reason every time I hear "Knock 'Em Out" by Lily Allen I think of you Emma... lol I can picture a bunch of subbies throwing themselves at you at one of these awesome clubs you guys have over there.... [​IMG]

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh my life it's dusty in here! Where's Davina when I need her?

I've been a bit unsure about continuing my Journal, mainly as a lot of people know me in real life now, so it's no longer an anonymous place to air my thoughts and worries.

Anyway, I figured I should pop in and update!

Partywise things are busy. We are clubbing nearly every week, sometimes 2-3 times, but have now decided to slow down! Our favourite club of the moment is Pandemonia in Portsmouth, it has a great play space, a large dance area, good burlesque acts, and a lady walking round with free popcorn, cupcakes and candyfloss... works on all levels for me!

We also now have our own club night, Pure, which is held at the Totton venue. This is a mix of fetish and swingers and our opening night was everything I hoped it would be. Very busy, with lots of lovely new people and play filled the house. Oh, we did have one (long, rambling) negative report... but that was from the "owner" of another local club, sour grapes anyone!?

paingimp has moved in and apart from a few early glitches, things are working out really well. The house feels calmer, more organised, we're all having a great time... even the kids!

That's about it really, everything is just peachy here so hopefully we can now get down to business and push on with our one true love... The Mansion x x x

14. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    It's great to hear your doing fine and having a great time it seems :) still waiting to win the lotto so we can cross the pond and visit you (don't hold your breath btw ) ;) please continue to have fun and enjoy life ,a big curtsey Mistress Emma :spankwhip:

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! Where are the days going?!

pet is working during the day, doing websites and admin at night. I'm in the middle of decorating and reorganising the house with paingimp. paingimp is busy setting up his own business. Oldest daughter is out doing work experience, son is being a teenager, middle daughter is being a SCARY teenager and toddler is doing her best to keep up!

I can't wait to get to Pure on Saturday and kick back in the company of likeminded pervs.

Pure is also taking up lots of time. I'm busy trying to create a Pure Blue Jello Shot, redesign the buffet and figure out better promotion of the club, including it's own website.

MY GODDESS IT'S MAD HERE!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

16. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I just luv to sit & watch the chickadees....they take such great delight in just being here.
    You remind me of the chickadees... sometimes a little too busy and the traffic will get ya!
    Watch out for the traffic but keep it up, we luv ya!
    Mr Gee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice