Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Here We Go Again: Wuhan Locks Down 1 Million People After Detecting Four ASYMPTOTIC Chinese Coronavirus Cases
    According to the Communist News Network (CNN), the ChiComs’ stringent zero-Covid policy has once again caused the country to enforce draconian lockdowns in Wuhan's Jiangxia district, where more than 970,000 people live. China called it three days of "temporary control measures.”

The province shut down bars, cinemas internet cafes, small clinics, agricultural product marketplaces, restaurant, dining and large gatherings, the report says. It also shuttered events "from performances to conferences," including all places of worship. Tutoring institutions and tourist attractions also were forced to lock down.

See:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/china/china-covid-wuhan-shutdown-district-intl-hnk/index.html

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HMMM ... JUST A COINCIDENCE I’M SURE
    as

THREE DOCTORS From the Same Canadian Hospital “Die Suddenly” in the Same Week After Hospital Mandates Fourth Chinese Coronavirus Shot

A935307F-5720-4024-B3B2-C230C6F5C05D.jpeg
    Three physicians at Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital died unexpectedly in the same week. The cause of death for the three doctors has yet to be announced, (but - of course).

The three physicians who died the same week were Dr. Lorne Segall (July 17), Dr. Stephen McKenzie (July 18), and Dr. Jakub Sawicki (July 21).

F3148855-AE52-4AB2-9F92-03CD8131FE1A.jpeg

163C4650-E52B-4341-95AA-763A61ED3FC8.jpeg
    21B2097F-B5D5-41F6-82A8-9E2360F53DAE.jpeg
    WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

See:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUdbd7OiEK/

remyruff and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM

It's 5 now.

4. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    U.S. Federal Judge Orders Air Force Not to Punish Service Members Seeking Religious Exemptions to Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Mandate
    The U.S. Air Force was ordered on July 27 not to discipline service members who are seeking religious exemptions to the military’s Chinese Coronavirus vaccine mandate. U.S. District Judge Matthew McFarland, a Trump appointee, issued a Preliminary Injunction against the Air Force on Wednesday.

About 1,440 exemptions to the mandate have been granted including 104 religious exemptions. Another 2,847 are pending, and 6,803 have been rejected.

The small number of religious exemptions granted is “farcical,” McFarland said earlier this year. He said that the Air Force “‘has effectively stacked the deck’ against service members seeking religious exemptions.”

Under the new order, the Air Force can’t take disciplinary action against, or attempt to kick out, members who have requested a religious exemption on or after Sept. 1, 2021, and were deemed by a chaplain as having a “sincerely held religious belief.” Most service members who apply do were either denied or haven’t had action on their request.

Another victory for LIBERTY over TYRANNY!

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-orders-air-force-not-to-punish-members-seeking-religious-exemptions-to-covid-19-vaccine-mandate_4627806.html

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #3255 L-u-c-y, Jul 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    Headline news today on the BBC. Another safe and effective treatment exposed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62341459

At least 2,400 people died after contracting HIV or hepatitis C through NHS treatments in the 1970s and 80s.

More than 4,000 surviving victims of the contaminated blood scandal should receive provisional compensation of £100,000 each, a judge has said.

At the time the medication was imported from the US where it was made from the pooled blood plasma of thousands of paid donors, including some in high-risk groups, such as prisoners.

I don't know why the public are convinced these huge blunders could never happen again.

remyruff, Lazlo Toth, subrick and 2 others like this.
  6. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    ChasteJase likes this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife is in SoCal this week (our former home). She says don’t be fooled. This “backing down” is a smoke screen. Note that San Francisco declared a medical emergency for monkey pox.

The victory in LA County may be a pyric one. (Spelling, I’m using my phone).

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for finding this. But to me, this seems even more strange. One thing I know about dying: if the cause is somehow noble or “not your fault” people are extremely quick to tell you why they died. If the cause is ignoble (drunken driving, for example) it doesn’t get mentioned.

Why weren’t these “noble” deaths announced transparently, I wonder.

I admit. My reply is based on my tremendous skepticism these days about the media.

subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I continue to be grateful for everyone contributing to this thread. I find it very helpful.

My computer died recently, so until I rectify that, my comments or postings may be scarce.

Laz

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ll be in Southern Commiefornia next week as well for a few days. We’ll have to compare notes!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not surprising. Its large LGBTQ population make it an incubator.

Lazlo Toth and remyruff like this.
  12. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    #3262 Suewiang, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2022
    Not sur3+how I can put a link that works here but hopefully you can find it from the info you can see.
    This is showing how serious the cover up is trying to be even to the NHS staff

They're gaslighting fellow health care workers too. RN Erica was dismissed by her cardiologist and has a message: "I'm sorry for all the people going through this. My heart goes out to you guys because I understand and I feel your pain and suffering. Just know you're not alone."

i try to add the original post and it mysteriously disappear each time

@react19org it’s a original post by a nurse called Ericaregisterednurse

https://twitter.com/React19org/status/1553092518790647808

Mod note: I've added the link

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OOPS!
    Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe Tests Positive For 'Rebound' Chinese Coronavirus, Goes Back Into Isolation

(Not Like He’ll Be Missed)

One day after hanging around a bunch of CEOs (without a face diaper), the fully vaccinated Demented One has once again tested positive for Chinese Coronavirus in a so-called 'rebound' case after being treated with Paxlovid, (how’s that working for you? ... we need to send Pfizer some more money), his physician said in a Saturday letter.

1E64915D-14C0-4934-A124-E71D9FA20EB2.png
    AC958CDE-0632-4CB4-BA7B-DEE7E1219DB3.png

Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  14. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I love how the rebound is in a "small percentage" of Paxlovid users but the 2 biggest stooges of them all - Pfauci and Biden both rebounded.

15. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Not very good, or course, because it's bullshit.

Ontario didn't mandate a fourth shot...so the claim that the doctors died after getting the mandated fourth shot is...bullshit.

There's no evidence that any of the doctors had a fourth shot; this stems from multiple reposts of a Hollywood LA story, without any evidence, stating that the doctors died after a fourth shot.

Canada is not mandating, nor recommending, nor offering, nor approving a "chinese corona virus vaccine." Any inference otherwise is bullshit.

The government of Ontario recommended a fourth shot to very specific groups: age 60 and over; first nation (native) persons; residents of long term care facilities; and moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals. None of the doctors fell into those groups. They were neither recommended, nor mandated to receive a second booster, nor is there evidence that they did so.

One died of lung cancer. Another had been unwell for some time and was out of his practice, with his office closed. Another died of stomach cancer.

If you keep mindlessly reposting what others have posted, it doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you post it or repost it. Just recycled bullshit. Wanting it to be true doesn't make it so, either. Why you love bullshit so much, is really the question, and why you'd fall for it repeatedly without bothering to check your facts, another. Those, only you can answer. It's still bullshit, though. ​

16. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Yes, I don't like when stories are shared to support a viewpoint that is already consider to be conspiracy theory and then that story is so easily disproved. There is enough real proof of the BS that is going on out there that those who are trying to bring facts to life need to be careful about what are facts and what are not.

You can present someone the most amazing looking cake in the world but if there is a cockroach on it, no one will eat and that's all they will talk about. The number one go to that I still hear when I question Covid response and vaccines is "yeah, I now have a microchip in my arm." Point being, and with zero offense intended toward @Fit To Be Tied, who I respect as a poster on here, we all need to be careful about spreading fake conspiracy theories because it discredits the real shit that is actually happening out there. Sometimes I wonder if some of this stuff is spread on purpose to discredit those who oppose the vaccine.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Biden got covid again.

What a win for Pfizer. 2 doses of the vaccine, then they convinced everyone they need a booster every 3-4 months.

Then Paxlovid if that doesn't work.

If Paxlovid doesn't work, just up the dosage.

Sounds familiar...

subrick and ChasteJase like this.
  18. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Three of the doctors worked for Trillium Health Partners, which put out a statement on July 28, addressing the rumor that the doctors deaths were related to the Covid Vaccine.

https://www.thp.ca/newsroom/Documents/2022/THP-Statement-on-the-Passing-of-Three-Physicians.pdf

July 28, 2022
    Statement from Trillium Health Partners on the Passing of Three Physicians

(Mississauga, ON) “It is with deep sadness that Trillium Health Partners mourns the loss of three of our physicians who recently passed away. Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie and Dr. Lorne Segall were trusted colleagues who were committed to caring for their patients and community.

The rumour circulating on social media is simply not true. Their passings were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

We ask to please respect their families’ privacy during this difficult time.”

The Vancouver Times has been quoted by various sources, apparently too lazy to learn that the Vancouver Times is a self-proclaimed satire website that does copy-and-paste. It is not a news source. Merely a rumor perpetuator. The story listing Dr. Hannam, who died while jogging. North York General Hospital, where Dr. Hannam was Chief of Emergency Medicine, released a statement refuting rumors that his death was related to the vaccine. So did his family. Despite claims that the family is suing, which are also bullshit, the family denies that the man died of Covid.

This is all to say nothing of the bullshit repetition of lies and unsubstantiated re-posts about hundred of athletes dying from the vaccine...but the conspiracy theorists won't want to hear that, either. Not how numerous athletes claimed to die from the vaccine actually had cancer, were a suicide or numerous other unrelated causes...people stupid enough to believe this reposting bullshit will believe it no matter what...they love and embrace the lie that much. It's called confirmation bias; anything they can fit into their little jigsaw puzzle conspiracy world, they'll believe supports their point of view, and no need to find out of it's true. Anything that confirms the lie must be true.

It's still a lie, and it's still bullshit.

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    When a lot of these incidents happened I remember looking at mainstream news reports on some of the football (soccer) players who died, they said they died of unknown causes. Sudden death.

I don't think you can use this case to prove all of them are unfounded.

For instance this one....

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/irish-community-mourning-after-hugely-27274091

Irish community in mourning after 'hugely popular' young GAA starlet dies suddenly.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Lazlo Toth, remyruff, subrick and 2 others like this.
  21. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I agree. To my earlier point, there are likely "conspiracies" that can be disproven, but the fact of the matter is that there are a lot of athletes and pilots who have died since the jab came out. Myocarditis and other side effects are real. Just because some people died for unrelated reasons, doesn't mean that none of them died because of the jab. The opposite can be said as well, but vaccine injuries and deaths are real.

Lazlo Toth, remyruff and subrick like this.
  22. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    #3272 ChasteJase, Jul 31, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    College Basketball Star Derek Gray Dead at 20

So here is a current event that is on topic that will be interesting to follow. Let's see where this one concludes. Typically, these deaths get reported and sensationalized and then swept under the carpet (at least to my knowledge). Who is sweeping them under the carpet? The "conspiracy theorists" who were proven wrong on cause of death, or the powers that be who don't want anyone to know the truth. Let's track this one and see where it goes. Obviously, it is just one example and ultimately will not prove that either all or no athlete are dying from the jab, but it should be interesting.

https://www.wkow.com/news/coach-whi...cle_95bbf726-0e07-11ed-a5de-233e74827dab.html

Just a few days ago, a college basketball player died.
    "It was a cardiac event," UW-Whitewater Men's Basketball Coach Pat Miller told 27 News. "He had a blockage."

Young guy. Shouldn't be dying of cardiac events at 20. Of course, many are saying that it was vaccine related.

I read a "Snoops" type rebuke of any vaccine related issue:
    https://www.techarp.com/facts/derek-gray-die-vaccine-sads/
    The writer points out that we don't know if Derek Gray was vaccinated. Fair enough.
    There has been no autopsy yet. Ok.
    My favorite is that "Even if Derek Gray was vaccinated against COVID-19, he would have received all of his doses many months ago. He cannot possibly have died from a vaccine side effect, because they appear within hours or days, not months later. ...The spike proteins produced by the COVID-19 vaccines also do not stick around for months. If these spike proteins are permanent (as antivaxxers claim), we would have lifelong immunity."

That last bit is the million dollar (or million death question). However, I would challenge anyone who will simply dismiss the possibility of vaccine related deaths based on the reasoning that vaccine side effects only appear within hours or days not months later.

I note that only 30 people reportedly died from the Chernobyl disaster.

Lazlo Toth, subrick and L-u-c-y like this.
  23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #3273 L-u-c-y, Jul 31, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    A friend of mine is a nurse, 25 yrs old. She didn't want to have any jabs but felt pressured into it by the NHS, so had them all.

A couple of months ago she said "I've got a rash on the top half of my body".

Then last month she said "It's spread all over my body now. Doctors have said it's Pityriasis rosea, but they don't know what's caused it".

I googled Pityriasis rosea & covid vaccine and this came up top of the list ....

"It is increasingly recognized that SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with skin disorders, including pityriasis rosea. It has been reported that pityriasis rosea has been triggered by several vaccines, as a rare side-effect."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8900555/#:~:text=It is increasingly recognized that,19 vaccine-induced pityriasis rosea.

When I told her, her response was "Hahahahahahaha! It can't be the vaccine, as I had the jabs months ago, and anyway they have been fully tested and they are safe and effective". She said she would read it and tell me what she thought. 4 weeks later and she hasn't mentioned it.

Another friend of mine, 29 years old, works in a supermarket, she's fully jabbed like a good obedient citizen. A couple of months ago she nearly passed out at work. They sent her to the hospital and found out she had ovarian cysts. They had to do an emergency operation to remove them.

I have found loads of women online saying the same thing after being jabbed.

Plus the fact this story keeps coming up doesn't inspire confidence:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/15/well/live/covid-vaccines-periods.html

Largest Study to Date Shows How Covid Vaccines Affect Periods.

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

But, it’s a safe bet they WERE vaccinated to some significant degree. Indeed, it would be nice useful to know if any of the physicians who died from cancer were diagnosed with the disease BEFORE their first instance of vaccination?
    Can Chinese Coronavirus vaccines cause cancer? In some cases, the answer appears to be yes. To be sure, there is no evidence that the vaccines themselves are carcinogenic (i.e. cancer-causing). However, it has been shown that in up to 50% of vacinees Chinese Coronavirus vaccines can induce a temporary immune suppression or immune dysregulation (lymphocytopenia) that may last about a week or possibly longer.

In addition, covid mRNA vaccines have been shown to “reprogram” (i.e. modify) adaptive and innate immune responses and, in particular, to downregulate the so-called TLR4 pathway, which is known to play an important role in the immune response to infections and cancer cells.

Thus, if there already is a tumor somewhere – whether it is known or unknown — or if there is a predisposition to some type of cancer, such a state of vaccine-induced immune suppression or immune dysregulation might potentially trigger sudden tumor growth and cancer in the weeks following vaccination. Of note, lymphocytopenia has also been frequently observed in cases of severe Chinese Coronavirus.

Moreover, Goldman, et al have reported rapid progression of T-cell lymphoma following Pfizer booster shot:

35D74C8B-14A1-436B-865D-0B162542EC66.jpeg

See:
    https://swprs.org/covid-vaccine-adverse-events/#cancer
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcp.30166
    https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR334978
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.798095/full
    https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-and-cancer/

25. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Healthcare Workers Win $10 Million Settlement After Suing Over Chinese Coronavirus Vax Mandate
    A group of healthcare workers sued NorthShore University HealthSystem, which is located in the Chicago area, over their Chinese Coronavirus vax mandate.

They said that they were denied religious exemptions despite the fact they shared their religious beliefs with NorthShore University HealthSystem.

NorthShore has decided to settle, to the tune of $10 million!

THE EPOCH TIMES reported:

“A group of health care workers who sued their hospital over a COVID-19 vaccine mandate are slated to receive $10 million, according to a settlement agreement filed on July 29.

About a dozen workers at the NorthShore University HealthSystem in Illinois lodged the suit in October 2021, arguing that the facility was illegally not granting religious exemptions to the mandate.

Under the settlement’s terms, NorthShore will pay $10,337,500 into a settlement fund for workers affected by its mandate—specifically, workers who between July 1, 2021, and Jan. 1, 2022, asked for a religious accommodation and were denied and either received a vaccine to avoid termination or were fired or resigned. About 473 workers fit under that category.”

203A7595-5542-43CA-8062-CAD5A7B980BB.jpeg

NorthShore will also be adjusting their Chinese Coronavirus vaccine mandate, and those who were fired for their religious beliefs can reapply for employment.

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/health-care-workers-who-sued-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-get-10-million-settlement_4630673.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice