Bloodflow

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ACoolGuy, Jul 11, 2022.

1. ACoolGuy

ACoolGuy New member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Hey!

I'm self locking as I am yet to find an SO, and trying to get my bearings.

I'm rocking a cheap plastic cage for now, I've been through a few getting more comfortable with shorter cages and smaller rings. My current "record" is about 8 hours, in public, in a cage that was pretty loose lol.

I've chosen a smaller ring and am on a shorter cage as I heard shorter is better (I'm a grower), and only have one concern.

When I get the cage on, I pretty quickly get excited and try to get erect. The cage is pushed from my body (which I assume is normal). This erection lasts very long, it's been 30 minutes and hasn't gone completely. Is this normal? My next concern is during this erection my balls sometimes goes quite dark / deep red. It seems to get normal when flaccing however I usually end up taking the cage off out of fear. I saw some posts that said this was somewhat normal, but didn't necessarily define how long it should go on for. Should I be concerned?

I can squeeze my finger between the ringer and my skin and get to the second knuckle both when erect and flaccid (albeit a bit more difficult to do when erect)

Thanks guys, let me know if you need any more info.

Hard-Aching-69 likes this.
  2. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I will surmise that the ring might be too wide and that your cage tube is too long. The pressure created by your penis growing inside pulls the ring ahead and because it is too loose it cuts your scrotum bloodflow.

1st thing to do imho is to make sure ring is tight enough, but too much. Try the Cherry Keeper system to help figure that out. If you can wear the ring alone for a few days without discomfort you are probably ok with it.

I would tackle cage length after and inevitably address the gap problem that you will have to face.

It can take a while to find the right configuration depending on your morphology.

Hard-Aching-69 likes this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    It sounds like you gotta calm down and put your device on in stages. Try putting the ring on… get you boner and walk away with the ring on… calm down read a new paper… put the cage on poorly and get another boner….

come back later after watching a cooking show etc…

just calm down and don’t hurt your pecker and ball sack man, lol… unless you wanna rip something lol

Hard-Aching-69 and Perverspepere like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice