Birdlocked Pico

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by omega1111, Sep 18, 2009.

1. omega1111

omega1111 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Hi all,

Does anyone have the pico and want to share pictures, experiences? In particular looking for size comparison between the Birdlocked Mini and comfort level...

O

2. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Just ordered mine yesterday, I'll let you know...

3. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Pico... outch...

Just received it and here is my first impression:
    Wearing it for the first hour is very pleasant, you feel an exciting pressure with the picos tickeling your penis head.
    BUT, it doesn't take long to become really painful...
    The 2nd hour is another trip. The pain occured by an erection become more intense each time and the pain is real.
    I can compare the experience to wearing nipple clamps, the more you keep it, the deeper is the pain.
    After 3 hours, you're just begging for your release.
    The picos become so painful that just wearing stretch pantyhose over this cage is painful.
    You have no choice than avoiding any sexual thought which can lead to an erection...
    At the end of the night, the morning erection is just about to bring me tears in my eyes because of the pain.
    Full night locked in a Pico is long and painful...
    However it's a wonderfull toy for motivated player. I Love it.
    This is not a cage to wear 24/7 but a real punishment for bad behavior.

*** My toys : CB3000, 6000, 6000S, Birlocked Mini and Pico ***

CS sub likes this.
  4. lockedup54875

lockedup54875 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I like the idea of wearing the Pico, but dont think I could actually wear it.

5. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
  6. Sissy-Jessy

Quebec
    Local Time:
    Hello KeptforHer,

For special training, the Pico is really a nice toy, you will love it.
    I warn You, watching Playboy or being teased wit the Pico is a real torment. Erection is really painful with this device in place.
    The size of the Pico is the same as the regular Birdlocked.
    You can compare the mini to the CB6000s. Nice device if you like to feel stretched in it. It is also more invisible under your pants than the classic one.
    Have fun,

7. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
  8. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    In other words, do not wear this while you are at your job.

9. Keptforher

Keptforher Member

Local Time:
  10. badboy

badboy Naughty boy into spanking & cum-control

San Francisco, California
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Pico is for punishment

Hi:
    I have the birdlocked pico. My impressions are:

1. It's a little tricky to put on because you need to squeeze your balls though the small loop. I do find it easier to put on if you wrap something around your balls, so they are sticking out. Nevertheless, once you do get it on you feel a sense of satisfaction/accomplishment.

2. The part which your cock goes is really TINY. Thus, your dick is rammed up against the spikes all the time. When you get a hardon your cock is really pressed hard against the end of the tube.

3. After 3-4 hours your cock head will have some marks from those spikes. I think this would be hard to wear for more than 8 hours.

Generally speaking I think it's a good device if your goal is short term punishment. It would definitely discourage erections and jacking off.

11. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    Sounds exciting, I would love to try one. I might change my mind afterward. I was considering trying to turn my old cb3k into something like the pico by adding some bumps or spikes inside it.

12. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    you could always just try putting very small pebbles or grains of sand in there and glueing them in there or maybe using some other adhesive

13. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I think I should get one of these - although have just ordered a CB6K'S'. Reason I say that is I'm quite a Masochist & enjoy wearing the KTB* & also my SGR*! Longest I've gone wearing the Intense (middle one) KTB was 2 1/2 days.

I try adapting my CB3K gluing a small strip of plastic carpet protector (lengths of 3' wide plastic with quite sharp studs on the underside) - turned out to be a bit too much & actually cut the head of penis!

I would like to know though if pullout
    is possible?

*KTB Kali's Teeth Bracelet
    *SGR Spiked Glans Ring

14. Warptcuck

Warptcuck Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I have the Pico. My wife puts it on me when she leaves town. I can wear it anywhere from 3 to 5 days. It gets real painful when I get an erection.
    My balls get pulled and the spikes dig into the head of my dick. When she gets home and takes it off, the head is sore for days afterwards.
    When it is worn over 5 days, the spikes actually dig into the skin on the head of my dick and leave open skin wounds. We had the stainless
    steel cage, but my dick is too small, it falls out at night and I can get out and jack off. The birdlocked is the best so far. We are thinking about
    getting the one without the spikes for longer term use and use the spiked one for punishment or short term use.

15. sono

sono Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a different issue with this device - it's fragile. While lubing the inside this morning, I noted a tear in the cage piece. I have emailed the company so they can review their manufacture process. Caveat emptor.

16. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I really like the idea of this device but am slightly concerned that the spikes may be too intense as I like to wear a device for at least a week at a time. Do you think it's feasible to 'trim' the nodules back using (for example) nail clippers? So that they are still there, but not as fiendish?

NotR

17. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    The more I read about this product the more I think I should buy it*, however the one thing that has always concerned me is the width of the ring - it seems way too wide! *Perhaps for Xmas!

Also with 'Warptcuck'
    saying that he has worn it for 5 days, but 'Badboy' saying only 8 hrs was realistic, perhaps there should be a competition for Pico wearers to see who could go the longest! I guess verification could be acheived by way of photos & using the plastic chastity locks! Although not sure if the plastic lock can be used simultaneously with a standard padlock?

Obviously I will not know how painful it will be until I have it strapped (or rather LOCKED on!!)

18. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Warptcuck,

Just wondering if you've been able to get past the 5 day mark yet? I still haven't been able to get around to buying one as yet - due to an never ending stream of bills to pay! That's life I guess!

Also are there any other Pico wearers on here? Would love to hear more feedback.

Cheers P

19. bornforchastity

bornforchastity Active member

Student
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Can PICO be used for long term chastity?

20. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I am currently in a standard birdlocked with a size 50 ring. We use 4 place combo lock on it. My Mistress says it will stay on until I get a pink pico. with a 45 ring. Havent had an orgasm in over 2 months so i am looking forward to getting my pico just to have the orgasm before it goes on. I dont expect to have it removed at less than 2 month intervals so I may have a very sore clitty. Glad im a grower not a shower, but also happy to have a devious Mistress that loves to abuse sissy clits.

Also @ Sono. you can use clear Permatex silicone gasket cement for easy repairs on the birdlocked devices

21. chastitydan

chastitydan Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have just purchased a pico and after two fittings have two very different tales . I was a little worried that this was going to be too intense . I wore it on my first fitting for 26 hours straight . So comfortable I forgot I was wearing it . The spikes would dig a little and occasionally cause pain but on the whole I have to say I was really pleased with it . The next day I decided that the lack of discomfort was because the spikes were digging into my fore skin so I chose to pull the skin back and push my fully exposed head into the cage . Oh boy , a world of difference , instant pain as my cock head was pulled tightly into the spikes . I went very soft very quickly and went about my day quite normally . I was driving when the next wave of pain hit me . Like being face slapped . I had to pull over for about 10 mins to let the pain subside . When I reached my destination I put the kettle on for a cup of tea. I was then hit by the spikes again . I was bent over the work top in pain . I can only compare it to the sort of pain I get when I aggravate my back . Every movement is met with severe pain, I could not stand up straight , I just dropped to my knees and collected my thoughts , how was I going to pluck up enough courage to move enough to remove it . After what felt like an age the pain subsided and I managed to make my tea. Glutton for punishment that I am I started to look at a few chastity vids and it kicked in again . I was a little more able to deal with it this time . I even gave the end of the cage a squeeze as a mistress may do . I realised there and then that for me the pico prevents masturbation . Period . For me the pain is just too intense . After a couple of hours wear I removed the device and my penis head had little holes where the spikes had dug in so deep . All were gone after an hour or so .

In summery if your crown has skin over it it is very comfortable. Masturbation to orgasm was not possible due to the pain of stimulation . If your cut or opt to expose the head then this is a seriously unforgiving device . More so than my Ktb.

I Definitely want a birdlocked classic I love the feel , as the silicone has a sticky feel to it I could not pull out as I can with the cb3000 and cb6000. For me the 45mm ring pico was the perfect fit. I did not suffer edema as I do with the cb range . I want a classic. I will continue with the pico with the exposed head as whilst painful it was a hell of a ride .

22. Dnn73

Dnn73 New member

Local Time:
    The reason that answers vary is due to penis size and pain tollerance.

I can easily where the pico for 24 hours (including at work) although it is painfull, but usually in a good way. Might wake me up 2-3 times in the night due to painfull erection. Expect precum leakage.

From 48 hours and beyond, I am risking small pinprick sores which take about 4 days to completely clear up.

Size is the biggest factor though. I am 6.5" long with below average thickness. When it shrinks completely, it releaves some of the pressure against the spikes and a few spikes might not touch at all.

My wife enjoys squeezing the spikes in since the silicone is flexable. This is extrememely intense and it gets wet quick. Also try a High intensity vibrator on it when you are erect in it. Super painfull.

The pico is one of our favorite toys and I highly recommend it.

For average and above size, you probably will be secure against pullout but too painfull to stay in for more than a few hours.

If below average size, you can probably wear long term if you are willing to have sores that will need time off in another device to heal.

However, small dicks can pullout but will be insanely difficult to get back in... Let's say near impossible, but not completely. Orgasms are possible with it on by either rubbing or using a vibrator, but it is difficult and will probably be a ruined orgasm.

23. Sissy Sammy

Sissy Sammy Member

Local Time:
    I assume this is good for growers, as the cage length is only around 2 inches. What about in terms of girth? As I'm not that wide either. The spikes should also prevent any attempts at pulling out too, if I'm correct?

Hope someone can help! :)

Edit: Oops, just saw the post above which pretty much answered my question about pulling out!

24. 1ewwy

1ewwy Guest

So, I've worn my pico a couple of times the first try at over night the pain from getting erections caused me to take it off. ( a little bit of back story - my OH has no idea i own my CB devices I'm not sure how he'd respond)
    Today is the second time I've tried it and after reading this and having a mixed day so far of no issues other than aching balls due to tight underwear i then went commando and it did stand out a lot more.
    It is very comfortable if you're uncut unless you get an erection, because of this I have now tried it with my foreskin pulled back as per the picture and the spikes are much more potent.
    With regards to fitting it I'd highly recommend shaving your balls and using a tiny amount of lube.

25. Caner

Caner New member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Don't ever buy this product!!!! you'll see it doesn't work and they won't give your money back as it happened to me!!!. IT DOESN'T WORK!! First of all the silicone material is so soft and easy to bend - you can easily slip your penis out even when it's dry!!!!. When you are taking a shower you can remove it and place it back like a toy!! It has nothing to do with the size, the problem is with the design and the softness of the material. You can even masturbate when you are wearing it. I had the prince albert model too -- it doesn't work too. It's a complete scam, expensive and useless product and the worst way to spend your money. If you think you should waste your money then go and waste with identical Chinese clones, at least they will be cheaper and they will give your money back.

1ewwy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice