Watchful Mistress (WM) added Security Screws

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by King Hippo, Jul 7, 2022.

1. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I really enjoyed wearing my WM device from MM, but I wanted to switch to security screws at the time. I could have just mailed the device back, but I didn't want to be without a device to wear that was really comfortable and made for me. We decided it would just be easier to order a new device from MM and we went with the Jail Bird (JB).

Over time I felt bad that I had a WM little in our chastity bank that was getting no use, so I recently decided it would make sense to have the security screws added. The process was very simple, and couldn't have taken less time. I had the device back in my hands within a week of shipping it & during this time there was a National Holiday too.

The device was sent back with a perfect gap, a new ring, and 2 extra screws that should work with the current key on my JB. If you are interested in any pictures of the device they should be in my album in my profile.

Now, my wife, has 2 fantastic devices to pick from that have their own appeal to them and slightly different lengths. I couldn't be happier with how the two devices from Mature Metal have come out & the customer service they provide has to be the best in the industry.

@mistressmaturemetal was incredibly nice on the phone and somehow managed to get everything back to me in less than a week. My only mishap was not taking her advice from the start, if they tell you something they are probably right.

If anyone is interested in pictures or has questions I'll gladly post them upon request.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Congrats.

They’re great folks. The only negative is I wish they’d create some new designs. Especially PA ones!

Otherwise Mature Metal is hard to beat on quality and service.

corsac likes this.
  3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    SO glad you are pleased :)

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice