Do you get what you pay for?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by banshee, Aug 9, 2010.

1. banshee

banshee Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    When I first got into chastity about a year ago I had a good hunt on the internet for information and settled on a CB6000. Was certainly pleased with it and generally, after a few tries, once the correct combination of rings/spacers etc was found, I found it pretty comfortable.
    Sadly my keyholder and I parted but have since got in touch with an ex who is currently acting as my k/holder via text and phone call and hopefully a meet up pretty soon.

Having a browse on ebay the other day and found quite a nice looking device and put in a quick bid. Ended up getting it for less than £20 - a fifth of the price of the cb6000!! Had it on for the last four days and must say it seems far more comfortable so far than the cb. I'm also very pleased with how it looks.

Certainly worth considering if you're looking for a device without spending too much money.

I hope the pics display ok.

Attached Files:

2. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    banshee, Just be careful with your new device as I had on exactly like yours and over time it rusted and created sores on the underside of my penis and under my balls!

3. banshee

banshee Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I understand what you're saying and will just see how it goes.

I can't get over how comfortable this is in comparison to the cb6000

4. MsCynic

MsCynic Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Which device is that? I like the horizontal rings rather than the vertical lines in most!

5. 24-7-love

24-7-love Member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    http://www.dhgate.co...246e8911b2.html

It is like mine only horizontal rather than vertical. I like my device but it is not stainless.

You cannot adjust it, although my device fits me perfectly. You could always use some plasti-dip on parts to make it smaller or to avoid chipping/rusting. I haven't had any issues with mine yet.

Compared to a plastic CB-3000 I had this kind of things is much more enjoyable for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice