Losing control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CelticCaged, Jun 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CelticCaged

CelticCaged New member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Have been practicing chastity with my Wife as KH on and off for a few years now. Despite numerous attempts lockups never lasted beyond a week due to my inability to get sufficient sleep while locked.

This has all changed now that I've finally found a device I can sleep in so I've been locked for 10 days now (24/7) without release.

Sex for us up to now has been a combination of me going down on my Wife whilst locked with occasional releases for PIV whenever my Wife desired. This suited me just fine as I had my kink and still got to come on occasion.

However, we recently purchased a 10 inch dildo for me to fuck her with using a strap-on harness whilst still locked and this seems to have changed her thinking.

Now that I'm no longer released for sleep or PIV sex and we've settled into a routine where I'm locked 24/7 and sex involves just me fucking her with the 10 inch dildo to what she describes as multiple "toe curling orgasms". Sex has also become much more frequent but no longer involves releases for me at all.

My Wife now sees no reason whatsoever to release me, beyond weekly cleaning, so I guess this is my life now.

I'm excited by this development and truthfully brought all of it on myself but I'm very much no longer in control.

2. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Lucky you... Do you think she might add to your frustration by teasing & deny or maybe milk you regularly and/or train you to enjoy anal penetration instead?

3. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Have you considered her using that big 10 inch on you? I'd love to have that in me. In fact she might enjoy the sense of power she'd have giving you a good working over!

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Wearing a strap on and pounding away (if that's how she lokes it) is quite the thrill and whilst you may not feel direct stimulation to the penis, the stimulation of the mind is fantastic.

Hope you enjoy

ugams and CelticCaged like this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    If she can get pleasure from a strap-on, congrats.. some women need real skin and touch.. like mine. If thats your case, she doesnt need your dick anymore.. assuming yours is lesser than 10”. So whats your next step? Does she intend to keep you denied for a long time.? Without any chance of erection at all..?

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

CelticCaged likes this.
  7. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh that sounds so good.

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    You have very nice shapely legs…

9. CelticCaged

CelticCaged New member

Local Time:
    I think anything is possible now. I've mostly been driving this process myself up to now but my Wife is a strong women with her own ideas and is very much capable of taking the reins, in fact she has begun to more and more recently much to my delight and fear.

Perverspepere and Rectrix like this.
  10. CelticCaged

CelticCaged New member

Local Time:
    I would honestly love that but I think she'd like to keep it all for herself!! We have some smaller dildos she has fucked me with before but it's more of a special occasion thing due to all the messing involved whereas her getting me to fuck her with the 10 inch has become a 3-4 times a week event now.

11. CelticCaged

CelticCaged New member

Local Time:
    No, I don't think she's there yet, she feels sorry for me still I think. She released me briefly 2 days ago for her to hop on my cock briefly and show me how stretched her pussy was from her big one. She grinded out a few orgasms due the intensity of it all but I wasn't allowed to cum and had to lock back up again after she'd finished with me.

Queens servant73 and Rectrix like this.
  12. CelticCaged

CelticCaged New member

Local Time:
    Having released me Wednesday to let me feel how stretched her pussy was from fucking her big dildo she also allowed me to eat her pussy & ass yesterday too. She regularly has me eat her ass any random time of her choosing, particularly if we are going to be apart so I can smell/taste her while she's not there as she knows this drives me crazy. She particularly enjoyed doing this during the pandemic when I was going anywhere that required a mask so I'd be "inhaling her scent" (her words) the whole time the mask was on.

Today, not that long ago, she returned from work, (she works as a teacher and I WFH) and we both went straight to the bedroom for me to fuck her with her with her new big dildo again. She had multiple rolling orgasms riding her big 10 inch cook whilst I was locked the whole time. Somehow, and I'm not sure how, but whilst I was straining against my cage as she bounced on the massive cock I was wearing in a harness I had what I can only describe as an orgasm of sorts myself. We had a 2-3 minute period where we both experienced body trembling and shaking, she made sounds I've never heard from her before while she had multiple orgasms and I experienced a total body orgasm of sorts while totally locked and without ejaculating anything beyond a dribble of precum.

Has anyone experienced this before?

We talked afterwards about it and she has described the sex we just had as the best she has ever had. For my part Ive just experienced something I've never had before and am keen to experience again.

Mind blown!!

More to follow

13. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    The largest and most complex sex organ is the human brain.

14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    With so much of vigour of your pelvic thrusting into her with a harness against your locked dick.. have you ever ejaculated while being contained in that cage..? Its like wetting your pants without proper erection while she is enjoying every moment of that dildo thrusts…

15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm very happy for you and your wife. The two of you have transitioned and bloomed into a happy wife-led couple. She's accepted that sex is better with a real cock and you've accepted that your penis doesn't satisfy her and that you're better locked. Your caged mutual orgasm is the confirmation of your new places in your marriage.

tiruh811 likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! And carful what you wish for!

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @CelticCaged well cos your Wide likes the big 10 She gonna keep wanting that one and not your one and you prob gonna be in your cage for ages and ages now. you just gonna have to ask if you can have it unlock and see if She let you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice