FLH Not Living Together

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Em55, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Em55

Em55 New member

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Hello all! I am newly a keyholder and still trying to figure out my level of comfort with my dominance and the whole dynamic really. I have researched my heart out and continue to do so. What I haven’t heard much about is having a FLR and not living together. My boyfriend and I have not been together very long but he approached me with the idea of a cage quickly and I was instantly on board. However, we do not live together and he travels for work a lot. Has anyone been in this situation and have advice for how to keep the dynamic without seeing each other daily?

asastype likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Yes, my GF and I were like that for a long time and it worked great.

Zero masturbation and limited orgasms really focuses a guys mind haha

Perverspepere and Em55 like this.
  3. Em55

Em55 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply! What sort of things did she do to make you feel submissive when not together?

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm not submissive, so nothing.

I was only unlocked when she wanted, and as she grew more confident the duration increased. We are both interested in the same things so it's not bother (aside from me being insanely horny all of the time)

5. Em55

Em55 New member

Local Time:
    That sounds like us! Except that he wants to be slightly submissive. We are going to work on to what level he wants to take that.

slave_m likes this.
  6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Rarely a guy proposes chastity on himself at such early stage of relationship, all the more both of you are staying apart. You maybe a lucky girl. Go with his flow and suggestion, but take charge and slowly dominate over him.. while he is being denied, dont lose the privilege of being pleasured, get lots of oral orgasm from him once he is around.. by the way.. is he good at sex..?

7. Em55

Em55 New member

Local Time:
    He is VERY good at sex! Especially oral Thank you for your advice!

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Without all the details I’m imagining although he’s chosen to be in chastity when you do see each other he gets released… I’d send him away wanting. Maybe “you can be released after youve pleased me”… but after say “I will release you just not tonight”.
    Sure to make him ponder what he’s got himself into after he’s waited so long and yet doesn’t get what he’s expecting. Dominance established!

Em55 likes this.
  9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    A
    auw.. make full use of his dick.. just dont let him cum..

Em55 likes this.
  10. Maelgwyn

Maelgwyn Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    My girlfriend and I are not living together either. One technique that she uses regularly to fuel my frustration and put my submission to the test is making me listen to her pleasuring herself on the phone. I am usually not caged when we are not together as she assumes that my pledge of chastity has to be sufficient and she likes the Idea that the temptation is much harder for me to bear that way, so she will get the opportunity to taunt and punish me for every trespassing that I am due to confess to her as soon as possible. She may or may not allow me to touch my genitals in a specified way and/or use a plug or dildo when she grants me the favour to participate in her lovemaking while my orgasm still remains strictly at her discretion. She gets quite aroused by the idea to keep me at bay over a distance of some houndred miles and humiliating me further by cooing her lust into my ear while denying me mine, so she usually climaxes hard multiple times, which I learned to discern from her moans and the sound of the vibrating toys she uses to satisfy herself. To add to my humiliation, I would usually ask her how many times she came exactly only to confirm that I did not, and once she is satisfied at last she will quickly end the call and send me off to sleep "with my hands over the blanket" as she puts it. These sessions of telephone sex/denial only add to my frustration and make sure that chastity gets even harder to bear, but nonetheless I often beg for it - against her explicit warning - just to share that moment of intimacy, maybe get permission to touch myself a little bit or the very unlikely opportunity that she is moved by my longing to offer me a discharge... (which will be all the same reprimanded as a sign of weakness and - yes: "shortcoming" by her)

Em55 likes this.
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    If you are asking for less sexual ways I have heard of other setting bed times for their mate, and requiring that show proof. If sexting is ok then you can randomly give him 5 minutes to send a pic to verify he is caged. You can tell him what to eat for dinner. You can make him wear panties and send pictures in the middle of the day as proof. It really depends what you guys are into

Em55 likes this.
  12. Maelgwyn

Maelgwyn Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    You might even make it a condition for some rare release on his own that he documents the shooting or oozing out of his load on video and sends you the clip to your cellphone right away. To make it more fun for you and more embarassment for him, you can order that the sound is on and that you can fully hear his reactions. That may be also a practical solution if you are not into sexting that very moment but want to make sure that he has to earn him an emission or to bring it about in a special way that you agreed on and that you might check any time soon. Minus points for any unruly behaviour, unnecessary delay, bad light or sound ;-)

Em55 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice