Suggestions for my wife to tease me....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Alberttheprince, Jun 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Alberttheprince

Nieuw-Lekkerland
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I asked my wife to tease me, but she doesn't know how....

She loves me, and did agree with my proposal to be in Chastity for 3-4 weeks.
    She has the key, and must decide whether and when to unlock.

But she said: because i love you, it's difficult to me to tease you, to punish you, or to whip you...
    So i said: would you like to try it please?
    And she agreed, but it's difficult for her to start; she has'nt ideas....

So, to help us, can you give some ideas please?
    thanks a lot!

2. JTT

JTT New member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Honestly, I think the best place to start would be to just engage in your typical sexual activity and then finish without letting you orgasm. And then lock you back up.

From there she can see how you react to that and gauge her enjoyment of it. There are 1,000 games and ways to tease, but before you get to those she needs to understand the basics.

The key for my wife has been understanding that it can be, and should be, anything she wants it to be.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    please you cant really make Ladys do things they dont want to do but if She has not sayed no then you just has to wait and see what happen. but if you have not got anything that She can smack you with then ask Her if you can buy something.

Xileh likes this.
  4. Alberttheprince

Nieuw-Lekkerland
    Local Time:
    Thanks Jemima, it's NOT the problem that she doesn't want, but she she no fantasy WHAT to to....

jemima likes this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ask if she would look at Chastity captions with you.

Perverspepere likes this.
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    I write stories of my teasing fantasies. She reads them and picks, combines and adds wat she likes.
    And most important, we keep talking about what WE liked and what not.

Xileh and Perverspepere like this.
  7. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Do you publish them in the story section? If not, why not? And when are you going to do it please? Lol

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Engage in sexy conversation with her while you are pleasuring her with your tongue or penis if she allows.. asking her her dreams including her type of dream men.. ok i know most women blindly close their eyes and just wait for the entire ordeal to be over during sex… but take your time.. engage and listen, letting her explore her subtle signs of pleasure in watching you commit and perform certain acts.. do them.. and she will be more engrossed in exploring more ideas for you as well as herself.. give her the authority that make her feel once the bed is hers.. she calls the shots..

Matthew989 likes this.
  9. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    It sounds pretty clear she's agreeing to indulge your kink for your benefit. This is fine, but it's probably better not to burden her with initiative, especially since she's indication she will feel guilty "tormenting" you. Take the decisions, and therefore the guilt, out of her hands.

Schedule play days, either recurring, or as time allows. On each play day, she can tease for some time period, then "punish" once you're already highly aroused. After, ask permission to pleasure her. Keep it simple for a while; and find a buffet of activities you'd like to try, that she will agree to in advance. Keep it pretty basic at first, don't overwhelm her. Make a list, and each play date, randomize the menu for that session. At this point, the agreed upon schedule and random chance will be responsible for your plight, not her. Be sure to encourage and thank her, and remember that starting out is not the time to push back or whine about your deprivations, as she will interpret that has her failure.

If she ends up liking the control and the scenes, she may take the reins, or it may stay your thing that she plays along with. Don't get pushy about it.

10. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    It sounds like she is asking what "tease and denial" looks like for you. She may be doing things to engage in your kink, but I'd hazard a guess that there are plenty of chastity relationships that start off this way and over time, the wives develop their own likes, dislikes etc about chastity.

I'd come up with a list of things that you know she likes doing with the stipulation that your orgasm is 100% her decision.

For the times she engages in the activities, make sure to positively reinforce her power,f she denies orgasm, tell her how hot you find it that she has control.

You could also add in a game of chance if she feels guilty, roll of dice or a card game etc to take the guilt of denying you away (if that's what she's feeling).

I'd also add in some activities focussed just on her, be they massages etc, or sexual activities that she enjoys for her own pleasure only (you can even stay fully dressed so that there is no unspoken pressure for her to reciprocate).

ugams likes this.
  11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    How are some women so incredibly lacking in creativity? My ex, who hated sex, had no problem with teasing me and became pretty good at it rather quickly. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.

Skibare likes this.
  12. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    When in doubt, try anything. See how it works out, adjust accordingly.

13. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    Sorry Jah, they are all analog (pen and paper) and written in Dutch.
    But specially for you because I know how much you like it, here's one:
    No!

14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife has become very adept at teasing me without any help from anyone. It's been 3 months since our sex life was raised from the dead, we started our chastity journey and I shared info with her about the need for regular teasing.

Although teasing can take many forms, she prefers to physically tease me and never removes my cage. She starts off slowly, caressing / rubbing me very lightly with just the tips of her fingers. It's gotten to the point that I'm sensitive to this touch all over my body. Just a little light rubbing anywhere gets me pressing inside my cage trying to get erect.

My most sensitive regions for light touch are around my nipples, arm pits, and scrotum/anal area. Just that alone is enough to get me squirming and moaning.

She likes to play more with my nipples with lots of flicking, faster rubbing, light pinching, squeezing and rubbing between her thumb and forefinger. Sometimes she sucks on them, licks them and flicks them with her tongue. OMG! I get aroused just imagining it.

My ears are also another erogenous zone. She kisses, licks and tongues the inside of my ear and drives me wild.

The worst teasing (i.e. best) is when she uses her mouth on one of my nipples or ears while playing with my balls or other body part.

All of this gets me breathing really hard! And it gets her very, very aroused! It seems like the best foreplay for her is actually her teasing me. When she gets done with me, 9 out of 10 times, she's dripping wet and ready for me. She isn't interested in an orgasm every day... more like once every 2-3 days, so when she's not, I usually roll over and press my chest into hers feeling her breasts against mine and I'm in heaven. I could hold her like that for quite awhile if she'd let me because it usually takes awhile for me to come down from the dopamine rush caused by her teasing. WARNING: don't do this right before driving a car, operating heavy machinery or working with drills or chainsaws!!! :rolleyes:

15. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    I wife is a good Christian wife and she moves me a lot also. She is not new to kinky stuff, but she is typically a sub and being my keyholder and Mistress has been hard for her to get into also. So I understand where you are coming from. One of my wife's big sticking points with dirty talk is saying stuff that is a outright lie. If this is not your problem when the chastity captions would be a great start. Is so then try getting her to talk about stuff that is around the truth and stuff.

As for other kinks like impact play you need to find out if you like thudy or stingy impact. If you like stingy y'all then want to get ... Most of your kitchen items that are wooden will work as a begining. For thudy, look for a good wooden cutting board with a handle. I know Bead Bath and Beyond, has sever options.

The benefits of these is it can give her a relitivaly cheap entry into impact that requires a low level of skill to use.

16. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with the others who say you have to communicate and find out what she likes, but you asked for ideas and here are a few starters:

Have her bind you or cuff you (help her here if she agrees so it is not too much work), remove your cage and play with HER toy (your penis) any way she likes, then lock you back up.
    Repeat above with a goal.of seeing how close she can get you without climaxing (edging). Repeat above but she plays with a vibrator and makes sure to let you know how great it feels.

Vary above around and ask her if she enjoyed any of it and how. Tell her if it made you feel differently about her.

Alternatively, if she likes oral she can grab you or direct you to service you while she focuses on being the queen.

Any of these can grow into hundreds of possibilities if she finds her power sexy. They will backfire if you force them after she says she doesnt like them.

Oh yeah: her best tease is her getting comfortable with the word "No!"

Good luck.

ugams likes this.
  17. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Physical punishment is a weird one, as some people enjoy it. At that point, are you engaging in pleasure play or actual punishment?

My wife seems to favor actual punishments with no ambiguity. ie. I'll be sleeping on the floor for a night or similar.

18. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    As a masochist my self I must admit that there is always a point of pain that is not pleasurable. It may be cold canning to the ass, rubber mallet to the balls without worm up, or a commercial garage handheld taser to the head of the penis/balls... With enuff exterementation there is something that will trigger punishment by pain.

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As it seems she is Accepting and willing to be open minded about it all why don’t you just Show here some clips of what your in to?

20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I love some of those ideas but am afraid she'd "freak" if I tried to introduce them at this point. I may have to casually ask if she'd get turned on even more if I was tied down when she teases me.

21. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    My Mistress/Wife has me get on all fours and proceeds to peg me while we are watching a video of two sissies making love. She has me narrate it and each time I get stuck for words (which is often) she uses a switch on my hips. There is pain and pleasure and when I am ready to shoot my load inside the chastity device she stops, has me turn around and go down on her. The frustration is great, sometimes she will actually let me cum, but not often.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice