Daily Life Joys of Wearing a Cage and Panties

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Perverspepere, Jun 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I would have never thought how much thrill taking a leak at the office, sitting down, with a bunch of paper on top of cage to prevent a mess, would bring me. Hot piss on my fingers, cleaning the genitalia, adjusting the cage in place, raising the girly panities up and getting into a business meeting like if nothing out of ordinary happened.

But it did and nobody but me knows about it. I'm a kinky guy and I love it!

What other thrills get you when you're out there, in chastity, secretly feminized and feeling kinky AF?

2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Almost same things happen with me too , to add, adjusting the cage while driving to and from the office

Perverspepere likes this.
  3. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I was used to squeezing my dick unintentionally while driving back and forth from work everyday. But now that I'm locked it's such a tease, when ever I try to get a squeeze I'm reminded that ma'am has locked me up.

Whenever I cross my legs I feel the ring in between my thighs and I love that feeling. The constant weight and restriction is just so intoxicating tbh. It's like a gentle reminder 24/7 that my wife owns me.

When I'm with my wife and she is talking normally, and laughing I'm staring at her with such hunger and horniness but she has no idea. It's all because of the cage. I often grab her softly and play with her and rub my cage on her soft ass but unable to do anything, it's heaven.

Taking a leak is so different now. Since I'm wearing a panther blah blah... It has a nice opening through which you can pee easily. But after seeing I'm unable to shake and press my dick to take those stuck up drops out. When I zip and sit somewhere then those few drops of urine are leaked slowly making me feel so helpless and in someone's complete control. It's very satisfying.

4. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I noticed that with the cage I tend to "cream" my panties regularly. It does create an interesting feeling in the crowded subway, what if a spot becomes apparent? Thinking about it makes me cream even more...

Panties under regular clothes for a straight man like me, albeit kinky enough also make me nervous in a good way that I may have my fly open or that my pants are too low and show the panties.

Rectrix and taped2 like this.
  5. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Not panties (but a thong), I enjoy the physical reminder of the cage, when you move a certain way and you feel it, or the squeeze as your body tries to form an erection (voluntarily or not).

I don't really contemplate that I'm doing something without others knowledge, I don't wonder about others sexual appetites and hope they don't wonder about mine.

6. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Totally agree it instills a great belonging to my mistress and induces a wonderful feeling of sexual arousal, that feeling prior to a climax as the your cock struggles for erection but alas !

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    my thrill is knowing that i'm wearing panties and in a cage when my mother and sister visit, my mother in law and my sister in law visit, and none of them know, although sometimes there is a bulge from the cage depending which panties im wearing...love the thrill

8. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I wear pad and feminine protections every day for this, my wife like me to be clean and have clean panty too.
    So I leak in the pad. Also it reminds me, like the cage my social position and wuy I wear a pad, I enjoy it each moment.

AllySiss and Perverspepere like this.
  9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Its a constant reminder that i belong to someone.. that i cant use the dick for any other reasons other than peeing…that im different from other real men who can pee standing… i cant even touch or see it… that im keeping a little secret that most wouldnt know.. but yet with a slight protrude that would be obvious to anyone sharing the same fate.. i dont wear panties though

10. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I never thought I would like it so much. The idea came looking at pics here. I love lingerie. One day, feeling particularly horny in my cage I put some belonging to my wife on. BOOM! I suddenly understood the kink. It made me feel so sexual...

Rectrix and borbulls1961 like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Apart from when I need to Pee I have to sit down. So not being able to use the urinal is also a constant reminder!

12. okbobbi

okbobbi Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I wear either a pad or panty liner too. I don't like stained clothes

Kylara likes this.
  13. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    My work is field related. I don't always have the luxury to sit down and luckily my cage has a opening in front through which I can pee normally standing up. But good for you to pee while sitting. That's what we are supposed to do when locked and in control.

14. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    It is the most exciting part of chastity play. Having a kinky secret while doing every day activities. Being locked, plugged wearing a thong while grocery shopping makes it more enjoyable.

Parley, Perverspepere and Kylara like this.
  15. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Yes, and you know that your life is not the same as others, you have to take care of not being discovered.
    You feel your panty/cage with you all time as a permanent reminder of not being like the others. beink a kinky person in a vanilla world.
    I most of time asks myself hom many men are like me caged or in panty in everyday life, I guess there are but I don't have Xray eyes to see it.

taped2 and Perverspepere like this.
  16. chst_ss

chst_ss Member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    They should make an app for locked people that tells you when another locked person is near you like they did with the COVID app

Rubbersoul and Chaz69 like this.
  17. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Are you sure? has your wife kept it secret from her mother and sister. Sisters talk about things, if you need to find out ask your wife nicely and see what she says.

18. Deleted member 15357

In long lockups there’s the inevitable boys night or lunch. Mistress takes great pleasure in making sure on those days I have been in the sexiest lacy panties that I need to constantly adjust.
    Many of these days I have begged to come home early and serve as it has got me in such a sun space wearing pink tight panties and trying to be masculine with a tight steel caged dick.
    Clever lady.

taped2 and Perverspepere like this.
  19. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I enjoy very much the feeling of transgression the panties create, doing something against social convention.

I am probably more lingerie fetishist than i suspected and wearing sexy laced, silk and feminine panties is a thrill. I now realize that the more girly and sexy they are excites me.

Adding the cage brings all this to an other level... Sexy and horny but I can't penetrate anything. I am forced to let masculinity enter me, i cannot project masculinity myself.

I need to be edged right now...

Rectrix and Deleted member 15357 like this.
  20. Deleted member 15357

Maybe the most exciting one for me though was Mistress K sent me out wearing stay ups under my jeans and heels to drive to a client meeting. I was allowed socks so wasnt that worried and had shoes for the meeting.
    I had to inspect a bunch of second hand cash registers for a client and she was in the room chatting and watching as I worked.
    Anyway, all the bending over and moving around released one of the stay ups. I could feel the stocking drifting down my jeans. I turned around and looked down and there it was sticking out of the bottom of my jeans. Quickly tucked into a sock to this day I don’t know if the client saw.
    Driving back home in my heels and recounting the story to mistress on the phone nearly broke the steel of the cage.

AllySiss and Perverspepere like this.
  21. Perverspepere

Montreal
    Local Time:
    There was a "business/social" event last night. I was at the VIP table up front, in cage and panties.

Dinner ends, band comes on stage, tables are shoved on the side to make room for a dance floor.

"No way I can dance in cage and panties, this will end badly", I'm thinking. Well, it doesn't take much time before I'm dragged along by that petite lady who likes to be close to VIPs.

Nothing bad happened, i did enjoy myself, fantasizing about happy and bouncy Femmes who may love the idea of taking advantage of a man at their service.

Concluded the night alone in my room, lubed up and dildoed myself craving as a slut.

Cage still on.

Rectrix and taped2 like this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I love this feeling, to be seen as a powerful male at work but to know you're in chastity and femme lacy panties unable even to get hard, not the man they think you are. And then to be in your hotel room still locked, rubbing a plastic cock in your hole, thinking about how beta you are, wanting so badly for that petite lady, for all your female coworkers, to know that you're really a beta male masturbator and that your wife doesn't even let you have erections but allows you to pack a dildo for personal humiliation in your hotel room. The irony and conflict and anxiety of losing your secret at work are so captivating.

chst_ss, Perverspepere and tomf_22033 like this.
  23. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm sure she hasn't (unfortunately)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice