going to visit UK and looking for some friends

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by ms-laurel, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Good morning everyone~ I am a Goddess and a Queen and will be taking the trip of my dreams. My plan is London for 4 days and on to Liverpool for 3 or 4 days plus I want to visit my ancestral home of Keighley so what I'm looking for is a companion...a nice subby to show me the highlights. B) I would like someone to accompany me for some of my time there. So if there is anyone interested, my trip is in October to celebrate one of my heroes and a good little sub himself :eek: , John Lennon. Check out my profile and please contact me so we can talk.

Ms. Laurel

2. slavecowie

slavecowie slavecowie

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Hello Ms. Laurel,

I am planning my self a trip to the UK, but in different area and this trip will be over the xmass period (my Mistress is Scottisch). Mistress also want to include some kinky fun activities. I found this website useful, perhaps it is also some use to you: http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/

Humble regards,
    slave cowie

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    FYI Ms Laurel, London Fetish Weekend is 1st to 3rd October. Not sure when you are visiting.

You may also want to check the websites for ClubPedestal (but I think they're Sept and Nov), Subversion, AntiChrist, and ClubRub. They are the main Fetish Clubs in London.

For shopping you may want to visit Fettered Pleasures on Holloway Road, and also Camden Market for some "alternative" fashion.

4. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Thanks so much....I appreciate the suggestions. Ms Laurel. I will miss the weekend deal by one day, I get there on the 4th!.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice