CB-6000S - Good starting point?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by PuellaPurpurea, Aug 17, 2010.

1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Earlier this week I started a thread (probably in the wrong forum, sorry about that [​IMG] ) asking about cheap ways to prevent pullout with one of those $30-ish generic devices you can get on eBay. It seems that much of our problem is that the ring size is far too large. We're considering moving up to a more professional, albeit more expensive, solution: the CB-6000S. What with the CB series' five ring sizes, this sounded to us like a much more reliable option. If pullout persists even with the smaller device, we'll keep the KSD-G3 in mind and cross our fingers for the new Points of Intrigue that the creators say they're working on. That said, it sounds to me like Mistress Angelique's method should also work in a pinch.

Do you think we're making a good decision here? How much does ring size really do for pullout? How much does the material abrade, as opposed to steel devices? We would love any opinions you may have.

Also, just saying that any device more than $200 is out of the question for the next couple of years, at least until we're financially settled. That's part of why we're leaning towards the CB line.

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    PuellaPurpurea, Welcome! I have the CB 6000S and it works very well for me. After an adjustment period, it is comfortable to wear long term and is a good starter device. The rule of thumb with these devices is that the cuff ring should be snug & secure, but comfortable. The correct combination of ring and spacer is the key. If your balls turn blue, your ring size is too small. If the device can be removed, you need a smaller spacer. As I said earlier, all the devices require an extended period of trial and error for fitting. Start with short periods of wear and experiment. Use a good lubricant such as baby oil gel. At a minimum, pubic hair will have to be cut short. Some shave it off completely. Let us know how it goes and ask questions as they arise. Good Luck!

3. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    Thanks a bunch for the tips and support! Sounds like it'll be a nice all-around device to start out with.

Is there anyone who'd like to share their experience with pullout? Was upgrading from a too-large fit to a snug fit enough to keep you in, or was some sort of anti-pullout method (KSD-G3, POI, etc.) still required? I'd like to be sure we tackle that main issue, rather than buying something nice only to learn it doesn't solve our problem.

Thanks a ton,
    Puella

4. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    i have the 6ks... pull out is essentially the same as it would be in any of the cbxk devices. The only way to really prevent the pullout and not have some pinching/skin breakdown (ie: ksd series/ poi's) is with a PA and the locking chain. no pull out with that combo. I think someone modded their cage to accomodate the ccage without having the chain pull the piercing through the front slot. I took that cue and did similar. very comfortable.

5. weightrain

weightrain New member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I am self locked in a CB6000 (looking to downgrade to the 6000s too) and with a little work and some painful squeezing, I can eventually back out of the device and get it completely off. I have traced the issue back to having a longer/looser than normal scrotum, and expect that even if the 6000s does nothing to tighten me back up onto the device, a simple .5in locking metal ball stretcher/weight installed outside/after the CB will pull me tight enough to prevent that pullout. You might look into that before investing in another CB which might end up giving you the same problem (you could even use one of those bullnutz things from the stockroom, assuming you're trustworthy enough not to remove it and continue pulling out :p).
    Hope that helps. Oh, and where on earth did you find a CBxxxx for $30?!? I couldn't find one for less than like $70

6. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    The device we have isn't a CB, it's some cheap generic one I don't know the name of. >.< We thought we'd save some money by ordering it, and it's sturdy for sure, but far too big. We're considering getting a CB because I think it would fit him much better, what with the extensive ring size/spacer options.

Could you describe the metal weight thing more? I'm having trouble picturing it... [​IMG]

Thanks to both of you for your opinions!

~Puella

7. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I have just ordered the new CB6K 'S', but meanwhile I'm in a spayed & re-sprayed (black) CB3 yes it's still going strong after quite a few years. Re: the ventilation holes I don't get them - I've taped over mine up since otherwise everything is trying to escape!

By the way the CBk people
    say the new PoI for the CB6K range is coming soon!
    http://www.cb-6000.com/cb6k.html

After a spell out of it - I have coupled it up with a 2nd solid ring (this one first then a hinged one). Also still experimenting with some 'O'rings - but now looking to get & try a much smaller one 15mm diameter - has bit of give though.

Eventually would like either a Lori or Steelworx or possibly a MM - but look too open for me!

8. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    As mentioned elsewhere in this forum, we have found a cheap, and foolproof (at least for us) solution to the pull-out problem.

Because jamie's penis is so small, not only can he pull out of his CB6000s, he can fall out of it without even trying. His penis is constantly "retreating" into his body of its own accord, even if he is not wearing his chastity device. He finds this irritating, and I find it annoying as he is constantly tugging at his junk, trying to get comfortable. Our solution to the pull-out problem also solves the retreating penis problem, and because of this added benifit, jamie finds it more comfortable to wear his cock cage than to "hang free."

The solution is a small (about 1" diameter) stretchy cock ring. Slip it over the base of the penis before you attach the cage to the ring portion. When you attach the center (locking) post make sure it goes under the stretchy cock ring. jamie has the smallest penis I've ever seen, and it not only makes pull-out impossible for him, it prevents his penis from retreating for as long as he is wearing it.

If you want to test the effectiveness of this method, you could try using a small or doubled over rubber band, a zip tie, or just tying a string around the penis and post. I would warn against any of these as a permenant solution, as they could cause a serious circulation problem.

Without this solution, I would have considered the CB6000s to be completely worthless, but with this simple two dollar modification I find it to be one of the best investments I ever made. I think they should include a selection of these with each unit sold!

Mistress Angelique

9. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Do you know what......?

That is effing genius!! :lol:

We just tried it and although it feels slightly weird at first, after a while you wouldn't know the rubber band is there!

It certainly feels less susceptible to pull back (as opposed to "out").

Thank you.

10. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I am looking forward to trying this but am currently awaiting arrival of a new CB6K'S' & meanwhile existing CB3K has just split slightly on one side (whilst it was being worn) extremely painful as a tiny bit of flesh was trapped between!
    I am curious though how the cock ring stops the penis from being pulled back out? Guess you have to try it to appreciate it. Thanks anyway for the tip!
    Sadly although I have a PA it migrated & only have a tiny bit of skin between holes! So can't use that.

11. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    I must ring in here. As much as I hate to say this I feel I must. Yesterday I was chatting with some folks here in the chat room and it was agreed that no chastity device (no not one) is completely secure. Chastity, in order to be truly maintained must be agreed to by the sub and he will need to exercise will power to remain chaste. I'm on day 38 of 60 days with no cumming, imposed by my Majesty. I don't wear a chastity device unless I feel the need to. I have a well fitting Stainless steel chastity belt from Access Denied, but I found out a long time ago I can cum if I shake the belt just right. Really, my penis doesn't get hard but it feels good and I cum. I only did it once and was depressed for weeks about it. I have a home made device similar to the old Remy tube, I wear that sometimes and have never tried to escape from it but probably could. I relate with all of you who want secure devices but I have found the only real security is in will power. I am sure someone here will tell me I'm wrong but that's ok, I've been wrong before. I hope I haven't bummed anyone out but people need to be honest with each other and themselves. I spent a lot of money to find this out, I still have my worthless Lori's tube to remind myself of that.

12. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    Yes, the cuckolding relationship, as well as dominant/submissive relationships, do require considerable trust and cooperation. More so than an ordinary relationship because of the power and powerlessness inherent in the dynamic. I am a willing slave and cuckold. At any time I can tell Mistress to "fuck off" and leave. I am not the least bit interested in doing so for I am far more happy as a slave and cuckold than I ever was as a husband and provider.

That being said, when I have been celibate for extended periods I am going to try to cheat, and before using the cockring solution I did cheat. It was easy to remove my penis, masturbate, and replace it. With the cock ring on and attached to the locking pin, at best I can pull my penis back 1/8" to 1/4" (I have tried many times, both to test it for Mistress, and to see if I could cheat). Perhaps if I worked at it long enough with a lot of lubrication I would be able to get it out, put it would be with great pain and difficulty. And getting it back in through the cock ring would be impossible. I would receive extreme punishment when I was caught, as coming without permission is one of Mistress's "deadly" sins. In addition to one week of unlimited beatings, I would not be allowed to sit or lie down during that period, and I would have to wear a "punishment" uniform for the entire time. See how well you can sleep tied to a post just tight enough so you cannot fall, but loose enough for most of your weight to remain on your feet; then try it for seven nights in a row!

There is always a way out: bolt cutters, saw, etc. Actually all I have to do is ask to be let out. But to do so would cost me my relationship which I am unwilling to lose. When I wear the CB6000s with the cock ring I feel securely unable to masturbate or have sex of any kind. For the most part, unless something gets pinched, it is surprisingly comfortable. Every time I move, I am reminded of my helplessness, and Mistress's complete control over me. This makes me incredibly happy. If I could have an orgasm I would, but I know it is impossible (even with a vibrator held against the cage), and I know that when Mistress does allow me to come, it will be unforgetable. I may have only had a couple of dozen orgasms in the last two years, but I remember everyone vividly, all of the circumstance surrounding them, and they were all more intense than I ever thought possible. I know that the more Mistress frustrates me, the better it will eventually be.

To answer another question: the reason this solution works is because the cock ring snares the penis, trapping it against the device. But whatever the reason it does work; give it a try.

Hope this information helps,

jamie

p.s. We will try to post photos of the solution soon. We are working on other variations also.

13. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Jamie, you just made my point. You know the benefit to not cheating, so you don't. I have spent more than 2 thousand bucks on chastity devices and the most secure device I have I made, which didn't cost hardly anything to make. Maybe if my PA hadn't migrated my $500 Lori's tube would work for me, but it did so it doesn't. Dose your chastity device keep you secure in chastity or fear of punishment? You already answered that for me though. Your Mistress is wise and knows the answer too.
    I sure hope I don't sound condescending, I don't mean to, I just want to share some of the expensive lessons I have learned.

14. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    I really appreciate everyone's opinion on this. You do raise good points about what the chastity relationship truly entails: trust and consensuality. We're both committed to what we're doing with our lifestyle, and I'm glad for it.

Our question is based less on the principle and more on general comfort and security. He falls out of our current device easily, and I would still like there to be at least some resistance in the event that he is tempted; not so much that he's stuck for good, as this seems impossible, but just enough tension to gently discourage him. Has anyone else noticed an improvement, however small, from a larger to smaller cage/ring size in their own chastity exploration? We actually have read about your method before, Mistress Angelique, and are definitely keeping it in mind.

Thanks again,
    Puella

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    For me, none of the trapped ball devices are secure without a PA piercing to secure them. In almost all configurations that I can wear for more than a few hours, I can pull out, masturbate, and tuck back in without removing it. The PA piercing completely solved that.

mikecb

16. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I rec'd my CB6K'S' today - got into it almost straight away - after taking off my old CB3K - which I've been wearing with the Severe PoI (slightly sanded) have worn continously since last Say.

I would definitely say it has a design flaw in that it is not manufactured as one complete unit as opposed to the 2 halves joined together! I have tried a quick experiment & have found the PoI still works with the new post pin - have managed to get. Wearing ring # 3 @ the moment. I did find I had no chance of pulling out - but within a couple of minutes it was killing me!

Will post more when I've done some more testing!

Happy Chastity!

17. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I tried this technique over a more extended time, using a stretchy cock ring. I had a little discomfort, but I wanted to "tough it out". At the end of my lockup, my wife allowed me to penetrate (and come!) and everything seemed ok. The next morning, I noticed that on the underside of my shaft, I have what looks like a bruise - it is about a quarter of my shaft. Maybe it got into some weird postion within the cage. I would really hate to explain this to a doctor. Does anyone think this is a big deal? I am guessing that the pressure was just a little much, and that this should go away in a week or so. Any thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice