Jailbird or Pet Trap

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by beg4denial, Sep 7, 2010.

1. beg4denial

beg4denial New member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Hi,

I'm in the process of sizing up for a MM device and am torn between these two models. I have two concerns:

(i) my (online) KH likes to keep me in my device for fairly lengthy periods (up to a month). The ability to be able to clean well is really important (I'm uncut).
    (ii) I really don't want to be able to orgasm in the device if at all possible. I have just managed to orgasm in a BON4 silicone device and it was so disappointing (as well as being a waste of money).

It seems that the PetTrap might be better for orgasm control and the Jailbird for cleanliness. I'd appreciate any comments regarding how easy it is to keep clean in the Pet Trap and how difficult or otherwise it is to orgasm in a Jailbird.

Appreciate your help,

B4D.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I have a "Watchful Mistress", which is very similar to the "Pet Trap". The only issue I have with hygiene during extended wear is where the front of the scrotum is pushed up against the underside of the tube, where there is a wide metal band. I use one of the squirt bottles from "Kept for Her" to rinse after peeing.

3. beg4denial

beg4denial New member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Thanks Mark,

now I'm even more confused with a third option. [​IMG] The v-shaped gap on the side of the tube looks large enough to use to stimulate yourself. No?

Is it easy to clean and dry under the strips of metal which are the same width as the Pet Trap?

Matthew.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    The gap is not really enough to allow much stimulation. More often, it pinches the edge of the glans against the ring around the head. MM will put side bars on if you request. I also asked him to make the wire front part bulge a little farther forward so the head fit better. You may want to measure from the tip to the edge of the glans and specify that distance from the inner bars at the tip to the back edge of the forward ring. It's not absolutely critical, but does make it more comfortable.

WRT cleaning and drying, as I said, I use a squirt bottle for daily maintenance, and let soapy water run thru during showers. I don't worry so much about trying to dry the inside. The longest I have worn it without removal is two weeks, and it wasn't a problem. If it's not too tight, you could run a Q-tip around the inside. I do blot the front of my scrotum under the tube after I pee and/or use the squirt bottle.

5. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    I went with the JailBird because I wanted an open cage design that was easy to clean. I had previously worn the CB6KS and the Bon4, but both had the same problem--they trapped moisture and became a "sweatbox" for my dick which is not healthy. My is purposefully a very snug fit and is very easy to clean--I just squeeze a soapy rag over the cage during my daily shower. The open cage design of the JailBird doesn't really allow for much stimulation--especially not enough for orgasm if the cage is a snug fit. Picture in my profile. I hope this helps in your decision.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice