Strap-ons & Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Nalanchiba, May 27, 2022.

1. Nalanchiba

Nalanchiba New member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Hey everyone

I've been wearing my cage on and off for a while now 2 years approx. and never gone more than 7 dyas. But now my partner was me to go longer with the cage on but still wants me penetrate them. So we have been looking at getting a strap on to wear with the cage.

I was just wondering what everyone's experience has been wearing a strap-on while caged. And if anyone has any recommendations for a strap on.

Thanks

SubPeter and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. Stronghold

Stronghold Member

Business owner
    Washington
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Make sure you get one that a male can wear. Basically it has an opening for a penis to hang down. I really like using a strap on because it allows me to focus on my key holder. You can watch her more intently and observe her reaction. Before the strap on I was doing my best to perform well and wasn’t focusing on her.

My experience using a strap on while caged, 80 percent of the time results in me cumming. I have been trying to prevent that because my key holder doesn’t want me to cum for awhile. I just get too excited I guess. I wish you luck. It is great fun.

Rectrix, SubPeter and Nalanchiba like this.
  3. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    I would say it's one of my favourite activities. It can make some positions a little difficult and emphasizes the unusualness of it, but something like doggie let's you go at a pace that suits her and as long as she wants. I love looking down and seeing the dildo penetrate her, makes it a real mind bender. Cowgirl or reverse also works well and with cowgirl you can still make eye contact, be more intimate etc

4. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We use a harness called the Terra Firma. The two lower straps fit around the cage, allowing a more natural feel.

For the business part, a non-testicle model allows you to wear it lower so it doesn't interfere with the cage.

Personally, I can not recommend the Vixskin highly enough. Excellent quality, and an awesome feel to them. We are on our 4th model now. Expensive, but with every inch.

6. Nalanchiba

Nalanchiba New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts and for the recommendations!

I never put much thought to the mental aspect of it. Moving the focus from performing on to focusing on my key holder. Thanks for that, I'm even more excited now.

We already have three Vixskin and couldn't agree more! Worth every penny and more.

7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I tried with a conventional one.. nothing fanciful simple strapon non vibrating… its wonderful looking at the wife trying to enjoy some penetration after locking up the dick for some time.. albeit a fake one.. not too big.. not too veiny.. non frills… she deserved it.. i partake no stimulation from it.. only my mind goes in tandem with the height of pleasure shes experiencing… its all due to my non performance and rightful denial that she is getting her some form of pleasure.. but she could never orgasm from it.. she might just need real skin and real touch.. so we didnt continue with it

SubPeter likes this.
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    lol - good for you! Then here's a pro tip. Get a tall thermos mug or a wide mouth thermos bottle and fill it partway with hot water, then upe d the Vixskin into the water to heat up. It takes a good 15 minutes, but you can get it hotter than body temperature that way. It givess it a much more lifelike feel.

Parley likes this.
  9. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Typically, when in chastity, the strap-on is used to penetrate me. But during longer duration lockups, she requests that I use it to penetrate her. It happens rarely, but I'm not sure why. The dildo is about twice my size and judging by the looks on her face, the sounds she makes, it reaches and stretches parts of her I never could. Since it never goes soft, she has multiple orgasms and is fully satisfied when we are finished.
    There's a bit of jealousy seeing my wife get off on something much larger than me and without the use of a vibrator, (something my penis has never given her), watching the dildo thrust in and out of her while I feel nothing. But I also love the experience. Being denied while she feels so much pleasure is something that never would have happened if we didn't go down the chastity path.

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I’ll add my vote for the Vixskin. It’s a quality product that satisfies. Well, her anyway.

We use a Spare Parts Deuce harness. It does not move around and you can toss it into the washer.

Using a harness is a mind blower for you. You go through all the familiar motions, she makes noises you may not have heard before, you see it thrusting in and out, yet you feel nothing. It can take me hours to recover enough for sleep.

Definitely worth trying.

Mr. TAG, Parley and Rectrix like this.
  11. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I've been able to use just about any harness unless wearing a ball-trap device, just takes some fiddling. I've never found anything that worked well with a ball-trap device. And I have to echo the sentiments on being able to focus more on your partner's reactions. It's amazing how much 'bandwidth' is used just trying not to cum. I've told people that I've never felt more "macho" in my entire life than when I'm wielding a strap-on

Parley likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    It’s madam who wears the strap on in our relationship! I did suggest trying it, but madam said if she wanted dick she would go and get the real thing!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  13. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    As like you, we also encountered the same situation, She wanted to be penetrated but also me being locked.

So, we did do strap-on play while I was being locked up. It can be good and fun but definitely the harness is a key thing.

This looks good and solid, main thing is that it's not chaffing your balls and allows you to be "free".

Another what we did use, was an penis extender, combined with some delaying gel and condoms. You would be still penetrating her (with some "extra") but in the end you would not be able to have much of an sensation.
    Of course your size is a factor with these, but for me / us, it was an lovely toy.

I remember that I succeeded to cum while using the strap-on, but with the penis extender and pre-mentioned "safety measures", I didn't get much of satisfaction or stimulation.

This ended up being our favorite from the extenders: https://www.lovehoney.eu/p/lovehone...nis-extender-with-ball-loop/a37227g68746.html

That one added more on the girth size but there is also another which gives even more length.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cooo what great big things them all am.

15. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
  16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Good for her (and you)

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    These are key insights -- how much "bandwidth" we use thinking about our own peenie and our own (all-too-soon) imminent ejaculation. Pussy is made for the express purpose of getting males to ejaculate and almost all of us cum too quickly to satisfy our wives. And then we're there, finally inside her, and all we can think about is cumming or, if we're considerate lovers, not cumming, and even that process of trying to be considerate makes you less of a lover than you want to be, thinking of yourself not her. And for me at least, the more I think about the harder it is not to spurt. It's probably a lot better for her if we just leave our penis out of it.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    justme6819 likes this.
  19. justme6819

justme6819 Member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Yes why do they have to make cocks and dildos so big. I am only 5 inches hard and my wife says I am to big. I even tried to get a penis sleeve but they are all bigger than I am I am only 5'4" tall and my wife is just at 5 feet. She cannot take a big cock. I cannot even take a big butt plug or dildo either. And she will not use a strap-on on me because she feels awkward. and yes she is still no longer intereted in locing my cock but she lets me lock and wants me to tell her when I do so there is that.

jemima likes this.
  20. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    For cage I have a Male Chastity Now Contender (ball trap), and have had total comfort and success using the Spare Parts Deuce harness (https://shevibe.com/spareparts-deuce-male-harness.aspx). It has a quite generous pouch that holds the junk and cage (my cage size is medium-large). We use it (both of us on each other) with our two beloved Vixskin dildos.

21. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    My thought, Jemima, is to give JUST that response. ;)

jemima likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. strapon for chastity users

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice