BA-30 experience?

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by m2s, May 27, 2022.

1. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Curious if anybody has purchased/worn the ringless BA-30 design? I'm looking at a couple options for a light, ringless cage, and their titanium option is appealing. Just looking for any first-hand feedback.

DoesasTold likes this.
  2. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I was also looking at this piece and would like to know if anyone here has tried it out and their thoughts. :)

3. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I have not tied this cage, but can attest to the high quality of Badass Workroom cages. I've been wearing the BA-01 titanium for a while now and it's just about perfect. Produced exactly to specification, good finish, parts fit together perfectly, and soooo light weight. Good luck!

4. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    I totally agree with this - I got my BA-21p Monday - it hasn’t come off since and is super comfortable. Really well made device.

5. S&S

S&S Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    In regards to the 21 P...did you get the hinged ring? If so, how is it? Just asking because of various issues I've read about them, not actually any about BA tho

6. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I didn’t get the hinged ring. The device has been great - I have only been out of it one day since I got it, with no issues at all.

7. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a titanium BA-30 coming hopefully shipping next week. Can let you know when it comes in. I had him add some cross bars on the front also.

m2s likes this.
  8. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    Arrived today. Should have went a little smaller on diameter when I’m flaccid due to it pulling down on me but overall it feels ok for only having it on 10 minutes lol. Comes in 0.4 oz heavier then my cobra S wide with Badassworkroom steel locking d ring. 2A765026-3B8C-4306-95D0-AF171F232BE1.jpeg 42E264FB-5FC6-4D49-B77F-20DB2B994654.jpeg

m2s and Maddie Mae like this.
  9. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    @Jaxon1023 Thank you so much for sharing your experience so far. I have been contemplating purchasing a BA-30 for PK. I love the additional bars you had installed, and the radius of the pin (PA hook) appears to be favorable with limiting the amount pull that will be exserted on the piercing. If I may ask, what was the overall length of the cage you decided on? What was your backset measurement?

In your photos, the scale unit is set as "fl.oz". Do you have a weight in grams? Maybe they are the same and I just don't know my units of measure...lol

10. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    I think he actually updated the BA-30 after making mine because I went back on his site and it shows now with the cross bars. In fact I think his photos are of mine lol. My cage is 60mm and PA backseat of 15mm. I’ll try to weigh it again in grams lol. I didn’t notice the fluid ounces. Here is it on. 68B0A484-0AC7-42E9-8185-F0185D5771CF.jpeg 471C63C7-9F3F-4083-85BC-AC733C64E581.jpeg

tomf_22033, Rectrix and Maddie Mae like this.
  11. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Looks perfect. I appreciate the information. Thank you.

12. Jaxon1023

Local Time:
    So it’s 3.1oz or 87 grams. I’ve also decided that I’m going to sell it if interested. 615BEDED-3850-463D-AC39-9D1A18532B1F.jpeg C486DDE5-7C3D-4437-84FA-CE1C6F3F41AD.jpeg

m2s likes this.
  13. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was gonna ask about this, because on his etsy site, it still shows the one that was on the website when I started the thread, with no side bars. I kinda prefer the more streamlined original look. Thank you for all the info, and if you do keep wearing it for a while, I'd be interested to hear about comfort levels.

1mlockedup likes this.
  14. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    My experience is that he is very willing to make custom changes to the base designs. So if you want one without the side bars, ask for it.

m2s likes this.
  15. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Two questions... why did you decide to sell?

and what was the PA gauge you ordered?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I have a BA30 for a couple of months and its the first device I've been able to wear long-term and that actually works to prevent orgasm (whether soft or trying to get hard).

The reason for this is that it snugly fits me when flaccid, and along with covering the head, it covers the arousing underside of the shaft at all times.

With other devices, including both shaft-only and ball-trap devices, that had too large a diameter, I've been able to achieve orgasm when caged as the cage has not been snug enough, and I don't have the self-control not to try to orgasm.

Admittedly it has taken 20 years of experimentation with a large number of cages and full belts to reach this point, so I pretty much knew the dimensions I should get; fortunately I did get the dimensions spot on.

As I'm very much a 'grower' one of the main problems I've found with other devices is that they cannot comfortably and securely accommodate the sort of size changes that I have.

By sizing this at just the right diameter and length the cage comfortably prevents any proper erection, and also prevents any stimulation while flaccid.

As to the quality of both the device and the customer service I cannot recommend badassworkroom highly enough. As mentioned in another post on this thread they are very open to customization. The device is supremely comfortable and well-made.

I chose to have a PA pin with a through-hole that essentially acts as a very short catheter so that I can urinate (normally very accurately) while standing up. This is of course a huge improvement on devices that have a solid pin.

Now the only problem I have is that this cage is so good that it never really needs to come off, and my wife knows this.

She has therefore recently started a minimum lock up period of 3 months to find out what happens to my mindset now that long term denial is possible (its something we've been talking about for years but have not been able to properly achieve). She has made it clear that 3 months really is a minimum.

I'm somewhat scared as to where this is heading, but having invested thousands of pounds over 20 years in a quest for the perfect device it would be ridiculous not to use the BA30 to its full potential, and I'm very happy to take this in whichever direction my wife chooses.

One of the annoying things is that the BA30 is one of the cheapest devices I've bought. But then again, products like this didn't exist until relatively recently and looking back I don't think that in my twenties I would have been ready for this ride.

If any issues with the BA30 arise I'll be sure to update this post, and if anyone has any questions on the BA30 please feel free to message me.

Max Keyholder and m2s like this.
  17. Deleted member 100175

interesting thread, thanks

how did you arrive at the exact correct width for you please @hegemonist ?

as a significant grower I think I need to go tighter to nip caged erections before they start, but am wary of dropping down too far on my next customer Ti BAW.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice