chastity piercings padlocks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by steadyasyougo, Aug 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. steadyasyougo

steadyasyougo New member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    My sub and I favour genital piercins to lock by padlocks. lt' s a lot less bulky and more convenient than any chastity belt. We also found now a manufacturer, who makes special, tiny and safe padlocks, with different hasp shapes. see lustlock.com

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Yeah, I've noticed those too. The link has been posted here before in a couple of threads, but they still remain fairly obscure.

Do you have any experience with these locks? whats the quality like? it is easy to order? Do you think you could write a small review on them for The Mall, that would be awesome!

3. steadyasyougo

steadyasyougo New member

Local Time:

4. steadyasyougo

steadyasyougo New member

Local Time:
    Lustlock.com padlocks are of high quality, and really professionally made. We were fully satisfied, also quick delivery. The interesting thing are the different hasp shapes. As the owner told me, they were developped as a side product of genital piercings. They also are planning the reproduction of the deleted peniscap.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Excellent news! Thanks very much, I've been looking around for someone who's had experience with this product.. glad to hear its a good one.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    What sort did you get and what piercings does he have?

J

7. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    hey, it's "him" here. My Mistress doesn't often appear on the forum, to our collective loss :(

I have a PA. I haven't gotten a Lustlock yet, but I'm locked in a mature metal Jailbird and it's all going very swimmingly indeed with that. She loves having me locked, she understands already how she can have all the pleasure she needs and isn't concerned or guilty of not providing me with any release.

I may purchase the silver one. I could probably just pull out of the jailbird given the right conditions, but I would never try to. Nonetheless I would like it to be totally secure, and that probably involves making a set of spikes for it that I can tolerate for everyday use, but will still discourage erections, and of course, locking my PA to the end of the device to eliminate any chance of a pull out. ;)

8. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I have one of those padlocks through my PA, got it 6 montsh ago. It´s the silver one, with the bigger round hasp. The hasp is titanium and it´s all excellent craftmanship. Perfect fit and beautifully polished. The padlock itself is also very high quality.

My wife puts this on me and keeps the keys whenever one of us is out of town. Guess she want to ensure my fidility, penetrating anyone is off course out of the question. The lock is also very useful for keeping any cage in place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice