MM device - need for advice (model and measurements)

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Proud to be chaste, May 19, 2022.

1. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I really hope to get some sound advice here from more experienced people.

My wife and I will probably place an order from MM in the near future - jailbird or watchful mistress. It's a big investment, so I want to get the right fit.

I use the guide and the measuring rings from MM, and I have read several guides online, including this one that I found to be extremly helpful https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...measuring-system-for-custom-fit-devices.5673/ I also posted a thread here eariler where I recieved some great advice, including that we should probably try a metal costum device.

So the last few weeks I have measured myself time and again, and much seems clearer, but it is very difficult to decide the exact sizes.

1) LENGTH
    Of course I always try to measure myself while being completely flaccid, and in general follow MMs measuring guide. Still my measurements vary.
    The average seems to be approx. 2,0 inch, but when I am really small I am about 1,75. My measurment will be subtracted by 0,25 inch, in accordance with the MM measuring guide, so I will end up with either 1,75 (based on average) or 1,5 (based on small measurements). Should I go for the small one? (I am uncut, in case that matters. Btw, I will order the inverted bars, as adviced by MM.)

2) The base ring is for me the most difficult. In short, my first device was from Holy Trainer. When I followed their guide I ended up with a ring that cut the blood flow. Even from the biggest rings, I get an itching/burning sensation after a few hours only, or sometimes even minutes. If I follow Pansy Tarts guide (se link above) I should probably go for 2 1/4 inch or bigger. At the same time, I have no clue whether that will be the right fit or not. My hunch is that I should order a large base ring, but I don't know what happens if it is too large, and how to measure for it in a good way. Anyone else had to struggle with far too small rings? Any advice??

3) Double/triple base rings?? I guess I am rather loose down there, perhaps that makes it more complicated. My hunch is that a douple or even triple or quadruple base ring might help. But I don't really know. What's the benifit of double/triple/... rings? (For example, can it help with the burning or itching, or is it meant for making it more secure, etc...)

4) Cage inner diameter: A few times when I am really small #2 of the MM measuring rings seems best. But most of the time ring #3 (slightly bigger) seems to be the right one. According to Pansy Tarts guide the ID should not be too small as that can make it uncomfortable wearing, so I guess #3 is the best one?? Any experience??

5) WM vs. JB. My wife initially wanted to go for watchful mistress as it provides less access. But from corresponding with MMs costumer service, I have learned that 1,75 or 1,5 WM will give very little access and therefore it could cause sweatiness. I have sensitive skin (in general) so if it gets really sweaty I wonder if that could cause skin irritation. WM vs. JB for us is a question about less access vs. better prospect of long time wear without skin irritation. But I don't know whether I am concerned for no reason. Any experience??

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I wear a Watchful Mistress. Difficult to see all your questions on a mobile device (we call them phones in the UK). So the following is based on memory of your questions:

Length. If I could turn back time I would get another 1/4" shorter.

Ring size. Use the sizing rings and find the one that you can fit at least one finger underneath. Don't go small. My ring is big. From memory is about 57mm ie a lot more than 2"

Gap. Go with the standard. I've bent the pin downwards to close the gap and never had any problem with balls falling out.

Sweatiness in the cage. Forget it. It's nothing like a plastic or silicon cage. It's so free and you will not sweat in it nor will you experience that "burn". It's almost self lubricating.

Yes it's a big investment, and we spent a long while with CB6K type cages getting the sizes correct before ordering.

A

Proud to be chaste likes this.
  3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    #3 bemfem, May 20, 2022
    Last edited: May 20, 2022

I am using Jail Bird from MM. I am caged 24/7. I have no issues. It is perfect. I sleep in it too. I wrote a guide that can help you
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

You might need to work with MM and make adjustments, but they will do that for you so you can really have perfectly fitted cage.

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM

Let me replay more specially too. Length, yes take of 1/2in. Your penis has to touch the bars. I am also not cut. I wrote about it in my guide. Ring, please don’t go for a large ring, You will hurt like hell. Makes sure that you can only insert one finger in flaccid state. Diameter, make sure that cage is rally touching you, but it cannot be small, you can have medical issues. The gap is what will take you longest for comfort.

5. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    I would start with the single base ring, not double or triple. Lighter weight is best because it will stay in place better. Wear some base rings of the different size options for a while to get a good fit. Different thickness base rings will also fit differently.

When measuring you tube diameter, make sure your penis is compressed to the length your cage will be when you take the measurement, Your girth diameter will increase a little when you compress the length because the extra skin will bunch up.

I also agree shorter is a bit better than too long.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Measure again and again and again! I also agree it’s better to go shorter tathwr than longer, but I would always go wider over narrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice