First Contract

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wench, Jul 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    "It's life Jim, but not as we know it"

I just signed my first ever contract with my Mistress. :)

I've agreed to live a female led relationship for thirty days, submitting to anything she wants without question.

I'll be locked up at all times unless Mistress explicitly excuses me for a specific reason. We added some practicality unlock clauses like supervised exercise, supervised hygiene checks and time at work (can't yet reconcile my sooo not submissive work life with being Mistresses wench). However this is all at her discretion, so if I'm not careful I could end up spending the whole thirty days locked up.

We copied the contract from one of the examples in this forum, with modifications to clause 5. We both liked it because it reads like a real contract and puts no limits around Mistress's wishes.

I'm so excited!

AGREEMENT

1. This agreement is made between[F] (“She” or “Her”) and [m] (“he” or “him”) who are living together as part ofa long term relationship. It is agreed as a basis for their intended future personal relationship for a period of thirty days from 21[sup]st[/sup] of July2010 (“the agreed period”). It is not intended to be legally enforceable, butit is intended to be a binding and consensual agreement in all other respects to the extent to which consent for anything within this agreement may belawfully given to all and any acts which are not illegal between consenting adults.

2. The purpose of this agreementis to enhance and give a new dimension to the existing relationship between them, following a request by him to be committed to the experience of a periodof total domestic subservience to Her in the context of a submissive/Dominantrelationship for the agreed period. For this reason it is specifically agreed that this agreement may not unilaterally be amended or terminated by him priorto the expiry of the agreed period and that it may only be so amended by mutual consent. It may however be terminated (but not amended) by Her at any time. Itis also recorded that he is a committed member of the chastitymansion group onthe internet where he has the name of Wench and requires to experience thisrelationship as part of his lifestyle due to his natural submissive desires.

3. During the agreed period Sheshall make all decisions regarding his responsibilities for domestic duties and tasks and he shall comply with all such decisions and obey Her in all respects concerning them absolutely. She shall also make all decisions regarding his general conduct, social activities, and behavior generally, to include (but notto be limited to) computer usage, television and radio viewing and listening,alcohol and tobacco consumption, what clothing he shall and shall not wear, andtimes when he may and may not be absent from the home in which they live together, and She may restrict him to or from any part of it; and he shall likewise comply with all such decisions and shall obey Her in all respects absolutely.

4. In order to regulate andsecure his obedience and compliance with this agreement She may from time to time make specific Regulations for particular matters to include provisions fordisciplinary actions for any breach by him. Any such disciplinary actions mayinclude anything whatsoever to which he may lawfully consent, and may include restraints, restrictions, and other physical punishment; and by this agreement he confirms his desire and consent to all and any such disciplinary actions without limit or restriction absolutely. She may also from time to time in her absolute discretion provide him with rewards for compliance if and whenever She shall see fit.

5. All sexual activities of him and Her during the agreed period shall be Her sole decision absolutely. Inrecognition of this he shall at all times wear a secure chastity belt or otherchastity device, unless at her sole discretion he is explicitly excused. Possible reasons for being excused under this contract include; supervised exercise, supervised personal hygiene, supervised social engagements, unsupervised work hours or other reasons that She may dictate. She shall at all times have sole and absolute control and her decisions will not be questioned. She may also at Her sole discretion permit or prohibit conditionally or absolutely all or any of such his activities; and may require of him any such activity She may wish and toconsent to which may be lawfully given. Further, if and whenever She shall requireany such activity of him any failure by him to provide Her with adequate satisfaction may be subject to disciplinary action in the terms of the previous paragraph.

6. At the expiry of the agreed period both parties shall evaluate their respective experiences of thisagreement and shall consider the extent to which it has enhanced their relationship and whether or not they wish it to continue or cease or whether they wish a new agreement in such terms as they may jointly consider appropriate.

Signed and dated by:

Her………………………….

him………………………

2. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Contract in review.

Our first written contract came to an end. Thirty days of a female led relationship, locked up in a chastity belt and serving my Mistress. So now were back to plain old wife and husband. We had dinner and discussed the experience.

We both enjoyed the naughty little secret that only we shared. We're a very open couple and don't normally have secrets, so this arrangement added a hidden little intimacy that was just for us.

My wife said she enjoyed being obeyed without question. The strange thing is I actually found it was easier to follow her orders than to argue. Sure there was a kinky game involved which made things much more fun, but I found that just doing as I'm told was far more relaxing than putting energy into avoiding house work and being grumpy.

I found being submissive wonderfully refreshing. The submissive aspect to my personality doesn't often get to come out and play. It sounds like a contradiction but being submissive felt liberating. Thirty days of being under her control really let us both get into a different type of mind set.

An interesting observation we both made was that there was actually quite a bit of sex going on. I was allowed intercourse with my wife roughly once per week. This was usually after she'd had a relaxing weekend with me doing all the chores and of course assuming she wanted to be penetrated for her own enjoyment. However during the week I'd be ordered to pleasure her on three or four nights while remaining locked up. Sometimes during the week if she was feeling playful she would take me with her hands while unlocked for a morning shower, slowly stroking me to orgasm with a smile on her face as I gasped and moaned. For her to initiate so much sex is unusual and a huge turn on for me.

She really enjoyed getting into her role, being sexy to tease me while I was helplessly locked up, and I loved every minute of it. She became more and more dominant in bed, telling me what to do and putting me were she wanted. Intercourse when it happened was with her on top riding me, which is such a wonderful view.

I had never really though of my wife as particularly dominant or submissive, but it was interesting to realise she seems more comfortable in a sexually dominant role than a sexually submissive one. We sometimes play a game were I'm her master, this usually lasts an evening, at most a day. After a few hours she gets grumpy and doesn't want to continue to submit to my naughty ideas, but she's quite happy to be in charge day after day. ;)

So in conclusion we both had a lot of fun and can see more contracts in our future.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Thanks for the interesting review. It is nice to read you both enjoyed the time as a Domme Wife and sub hubby. I just wonder who of you is going to ask for a new contract ;) ...
    Are you still wearing the chastity belt now or is it not in use for the time being?

maid katrin

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that's one of the best parts about chastity when it's used as kinky play/foreplay, rather than as a 24/7 hardcore FemDom lifestyle. It really does enhance your sex life, just by allowing the female to feel less pressure to have sex... somehow that makes some women want more, because they know it's on their terms.

Glad you enjoyed your 30 days, and can't wait to hear about the next contract.

5. MissAlockedboictoy

MissAlockedboictoy New member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    hello
    sounds as if you both enjoyed the month and it would be interesting to hear about any possible extensions to your continuing being in chastity

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Glad it worked for you, especially as the original draft you took it from was mine!

If you want to try again with a bit more spice, try wording it so that at instead of expring at the end of the month it continues afterwards unless She terminates at any time thereafter or unless he gives 14 days notice, which can be withdrawn in the 14 day window...

7. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For the time being the chastity belt is packed away in our toy box.
    For us, at the moment, it's very much associated with Femdom role play.

Yes, she commented that there was a feeling of no pressure and just enjoying herself. She could indulge in being sexy and flirty with no consequences.

I was very clear at the beginning that I wanted everything we did or didn't do to be her decision and was careful not to suggest anything while under contract, I really wanted to avoid the "topping from the bottom" mistake I've read about in these forums.

We both had a lot of fun and felt more intimate. There will definitely be further contracts and enforced chastity.

Your contract is fantastic! It feels so like a real legal contract. I imagine we'll use the same one in future. We had a formal signing meeting at the beginning of the contract. Formalising submission really adds to the excitement.

I'll see what she thinks about the changed clause (she reads these forums). I like the idea of anything that gives her more power, but I get the impression she likes a set time frame rather than a continuing lifestyle.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    So glad you liked it. I put a lot of thought into it.

You can have a combination. E.G. a fixed term with provision that when the term ends she can end then or whenever after she likes, but you have to give the notice.

Then she can really have you by the (O-O)s, if you dare!

9. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm back under contract again. We sort of both asked for a new contract. I think she had been hinting for a few days, I'm not good at picking up subtle hints. Mistress had mentioned she was really tired... then the next day mentioned she really needed a servant to do the house work... then the next day mentioned how tired she was again. I asked "Do you want me to be your submissive slave over the weekend?", I'd barely finished the sentence before she almost shouted "yes!".

Mistress confessed she had been thinking about asking me to submit to her again. So now I'm locked back up and obeying orders. It's hard to get back into a submissive mind set. I had to really concentrate on doing as I'm told yesterday. Mistress commented that I was dragging my feet a bit while doing the house work, we discussed how it's hard to jump straight into submissive and dominant roles. She suggested I needed a longer period than just the weekend... so I suggested she pick a date... Mistress has decided that I'm back under contract until the 28th of October (when we have guests coming to stay).

[​IMG]

10. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    first off,, good for yall,,glad its working out for you. a contract can certainly ease some of the tensions or uncertainties involved in some of these relationships especially when they are new. dynamics have not always quite been defined yet so they help set boundaries and expectations as well as limitations.

i ultimately hope that my Wife and i can get to some kind of spelled out arrangement such as a contract so that there are clearly defined dos and donts. right now im just doing everything i can think of for Her that She will allow me to do for Her as She is slowly wrapping her head around all this.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Hi.

Did you use the same wording as last time? I likee the way you've put the period on your ticker.A good time to look at it again could be when it's got, say, a week to run.

Joro

12. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Joro,

Yes, the same contract as before, just changed the date.
    As we have guests coming to stay for a week or two there won't really be an opportunity to extent the contract and continue to serve her quite so explicitly. Though last time after our contract ended I did find myself automatically doing more around the house just out of habit. I think that impressed a few female friends, if only they knew now she's managed to train me ;)

When she confessed that she had been thinking about asking me to submit again I said she could demand my submission any time she wants. Her wanting me under contract and picking the date is a huge turn on for me, particularly given she chose the maximum period that was practical. Hopefully after our guest leave she will decide on another contract, for some reason her initiating my submission really appeals to my kinky side.

13. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    (quoted form previous post)When she confessed that she had been thinking about asking me to submit again I said she could demand my submission any time she wants. Her wanting me under contract and picking the date is a huge turn on for me, particularly given she chose the maximum period that was practical. Hopefully after our guest leave she will decide on another contract, for some reason her initiating my submission really appeals to my kinky side.(quoted from previous post)

that reason is what many of us yearn for ......the active and conscious thought and participation by our chosen loves and keyolders. it excites me to no end when my Wife says or does anything that is remotely associated with my desires regarding chastity and a flr. so many of us are in what could be termed a very one sided relationship...unfortunately it is not the one sided that we want. we are doing most of the thinking instead of our should be superiors. our minds are probably the most important part of these relationships and a very small action or comment can set our little minds off like rockets and help keep our dreams alive.

keep it up !!!!(so to speak)

14. Wench

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree, the mind games make this so exciting, every little comment or symbol that re-enforces the idea that I'm being dominated by her sets of a little euphoric buzz. It's amazing how happy it makes me feel, maybe there's an endorphin connection.

I'll try... if I could only find the key to this damn belt ;)

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Hi

Sounds hopeful. You can have a longer time after the guests leave...

Joro

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice