Oh fuck!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sexycuckoldcpl89, May 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sexycuckoldcpl89

Sexycuckoldcpl89 Cuckold/Slave of MistressMegan

New York
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Over the years I've ve been in and out of chastity mostly because of fitment issues I'm thick like 45-50mm when excited. 24/7 chastity has always been the goal and finding something that didn't make skin bulge through the cage has been a struggle. Lots of pinching and pain. I ordered a new cage recently, I got today and as i put ot on it was like Cinderella putting on the glass slipper it was the perfect fit. After struggling to find something that works for several years I thought I'd never actually hand the keys over and give my hanhood away. She owns my cock anyway but this is a whole new level I've been able to masturbate while she's at work I'm actually a bit nervous now. The cage is a cherry keeper custom 57mm base ring, 85mm total lenght length with a 45mm inside diameter. Its amazing how big the device is in hand but how discrete it is under clothing. Will post some pictures soon. I may have to tweak the ball gap some its a little snug but if i sleep through tonight for security I might just keep it snug.

2. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
  3. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I look forward to seeing you in that cage

4. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    First time sleeping in my cage last night went very well. Other than having to roll over a couple times i slept through the whole night. No waking up to pee or ball burn this is crazy. I honestly thought 24/7 lock up wasn't possible. I told my hotwife I probably need a week to get use to the new cage but I think she's gonna end up with the keys today. Oh and if any of you guys watch cuckolding videos my hotwife is Megan and cuigeo is her bull. He has a website and a couple videos of their sessions together on there. She's actually flying out next Tuesday to stay with him till Thursday. Maybe I'll give you guys a sneak peak of some pictures while she's out there visiting him.

gingers_sub likes this.
  5. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    Here's some photos for you guys these boy shorts are super comfy ;)

Attached Files:

SoumisCH likes this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I had the same feeling once i got the right Cherry Keeper fit. I had dreamed of a long term lockup and now it is possible. But that puts the fantasy into possible reality and really tests your desires to surrender total control. I'm glad it is working for you and wife. Good luck and enjoy.

JaySaysYes and Sexycuckoldcpl89 like this.
  7. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I'm definitely a bit nervous. But the commitment is there she was on board before too but was scared i was gonna get injured so we put it on the back burner. She has a vacation coming up next week going to see her bull for a few days in another state. I haven't been locked before while she's seeing her bull and could play with myself when she sent me videos. I get the feeling its going to be very frustrating when she leaves with the the key and sends me pictures and videos. I'm still shocked that i can sleep and not wake up and have to pee to relieve pressure that was the only thing holding us back.

8. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    The first 24 hours went very well no soreness or any complaints of any kind. My hotwife even let me out last night and gave me two hand jobs both ruined orgasms but im greatful she even let me out. Today im out of the device so i can sand and smooth it out so its more comfortable. That being said has anybody tried the new smooth plastic for the cherry keeper devices? And if is the difference worth the premium?

9. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    Day three she took the keys to work seems like everything is falling into place now. She's gonna start an account here soon she's newish to all of this as well. She's also starting to domme last night she spanked me i still have hand prints on my ass. When she ruined my orgasm the other night she actually scooped some of the ejaculate up and made me eat it. I think im gonna get more then i bargained for but I'm here for it.

10. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    I just started wearing a cherry keeper and I went with the new smooth plastic on the base ring. I found the roughness of the standard texture very uncomfortable when using the sizing rings. Plus, they got gross very quickly. I would definitely recommend the PA12 smooth. This is the first time I've been able to sleep in my cage reliably, barring a few quick wakeups to adjust. A huge improvement over the burning sensation I used to get at night (even with a metal cage that has the same base ring measurements). I would have gotten the same smooth texture for the tube portion but it's not available in colors and my KH wanted me in blue.

I am waiting for the "wide" variant of my cage to arrive. I like the length but think it'll be a better fit for me and prevent spillage between the base ring and tube portion.

11. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you're in for a wild ride! Hope it all goes well for you and she steps into her feminine power. Hoping my KH takes a similar course. She is more excited about playing than in the past and is wearing the key around her neck.

Last night we were in the shower and she lingered on my cage, soaping me thoroughly. She goes "I have to make sure this is nice and clean. Just in case I decided to ever use it". That "just in case" and "ever" made me tingle with all kinds of different emotions

12. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    wow,
    Enjoy chastity
    Jennifer

13. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

I might have to invest in the new smooth then. I sanded my cage and ring from 400 grit to 2000 so its smooth. But the white does seem to stain after a while. So far ive been in here since monday at noon and I've only woke up twice to readjust cause i was soft and moved a bit in my cage while sleeping. Last night we showered together so i could get a good scrub in and clean my cage. She was in there so i wouldn't try to jerk off same thing though gets me hard then puts me away. She has been dominating me for a while too it seems natural for her. Years ago when we first got together i came quick and she was riding on top when i came she literally sat on top and fingered her self till she came that was before we even explored kink in any way. Probably was a precursor to things to come I'm naturally submissive so the dynamic we have works out nice. She started an account yesterday hopefully she enjoys it here and finds new ideas and friends.

14. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

I found that accommodating my erect girth and not flacid is what made all the difference may try a shorter cage in the near future.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Glad it’s all working for you!

16. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    Been over 48 hours completely locked now. I get the feeling I'll be in here for a while now. Besides maybe a deep cleaning and inspection on sunday/monday last one was on Wednesday night. I think she gave me my last stimulation for a while too on Wednesday she ruined an orgasm. I'm already super horny hopefully I'll get past that in a few days. But with her upcoming vacation with her bull i don't think i will. Its a good thing i got lots of chores to keep me busy while she's away.

17. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:
    Once noon hits it will be a week of chastity for me already. Probably around 15 hours of that time I've been out for cleaning or to sand my cage nice and smooth. My keyholder is really leaning hard into it now too. We've been on and off with chastity since 2020 this time is different though. She's really letting her femdom side show. I can't walk past her without her teasing me and making me bulge in my cage or telling me my little dick is usless. She's even denying me piv entirely which has never happened. She pegged me and has been spanking me too im not a fan of those things but I got short with her and she wanted to punish me so I wont do it again. I'm not gonna say i regret giving her the key or anything like that but damn she's really taking charge this time. Her page on here is MistressMegan she started an account last week and has been really enjoying the forum so far. I didn't expect her to take everything this fast or to be so happy to do so. That being said shouldI ever expect to eventually not get so hard in my cage or should i just get used to being tight and my balls getting a little tug when i do try to get an "erection"?

GideonWS6 likes this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My advice, for what it's worth, is to learn quickly to be respectful :p

19. Sexycuckoldcpl89

New York
    Local Time:

Solid advice!! I won't be using a condensing tone angain anytime soon. I enjoy occasional piv and the intimate moments we do get to share together and don't want to ruin my chances for that in the future. Women deserve to be respected and that is gonna be ringing in the back of my head for a while hopefully permanently. We started this journey so i would be more attentive to her needs wether thats me performing oral, using a strap on, or just being nice and making sure her life at home is as peaceful and as easy going as possible. I'll be thinking about that all week and her punishments should help reinforce that as well.

true42 likes this.
  20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My wife does not punish me often, but what I have learned is that the real punishment is realizing that I have let her down.

This shit messes with your head.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice