New kh question: Will it shrink? Are erections different?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by longtallsally, May 11, 2022.

1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Yet another silly question, but this one feels quite important.

Is the shrinkage thing real? I mean, really-real, not fantasy-real? I need honesty here, and preferably sources! And if so, how much time does he have to be locked to have an effect? And would it affect the flaccid length only, or the erect size too? And, sorry to be graphic but the strength of erections? I need to know as I think any significant changes would probably put off my partner, and probably me too.

(The reason I need to know is here - I just had a big discussion with my partner about some principles)

Sal.

PS I had a look for the answers before posting - apologies if they're here but I couldn't find them.)

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Backrgound: We don't live together and I cannot get the cage off unless I use tools, and it's attached via a frenum piercing so no slipping out either. I do not have a key.

My major worries with being caged were shrinkage and loss of function. I think every man fears the same.

My KH read tons of stuff and I also did research. We built up to it. Weekly unlocks, then a couple of weeks, then 31 days, then 38 days, then 70 days - no unlocks during these times.

When released after 70 days my D was in perfect working order, maybe a little sleepy but that passed quickly. It was a little shorter the first day but after a few days it ws back to the same length it was. I had to remind myself that over the many years I have measured my cock it's always varied in length.

My KH reminded me that even if it did shrink a little she wouldn't mind, she loves my D regardless, and also if it is caged for her then does it matter if it is a little shorter.

Regarding function; Absolutely nothing wrong there either. We're going for zero orgasms this time, combined with Taoist and Tantric practices, and so I am horny like a crazy person. I have gone 7 months without an orgasm in the past, and so far this time it's been three weeks - which is the most diffcult time IMO.

We make love for hours. Rock hard. Sometimes fast but mostly slow love making. I'm so focused on her and on not cumming that it's delicious and we both love it.

We're having the best sex.

The first few weeks are tough on a man, really tough. I would masturbate at least once or twice a day, mostly as a self-soothe, but now it's zero times I look back and think "what a waste".

I hope it works out for him.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    SAL, I would discount the whole issue of shrinkage. It's normal for a guy to look for ways to decline being caged without making You upset and I suspect this is often the case. As long as he is under 60, should not be a problem, IMHO.

lockedforfun and bondinchas like this.
  4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Sal,
    There are people here who actually seek shrinkage, and some report it as happening. It may be real, it may be wishful thinking, it might be psycho somatic. My experience and readings agree with @DonnaSue, it’s not likely to actually happen. I am 60 and have had no shrinkage, no loss of ability, etc. There seems to be no validated scientific data on this, but if you are collecting anecdotal evidence count me as “cage had no impact on size or performance”.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    my one was little anyways but its shrunked more but i think its my hormone pills that has shrunk it and not my cage.

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    No it won't shrink. Those chastity memes don't have any effect on me anymore. He doesn't want to feel humiliated. Let him know his cock is perfect, it does the job, etc. Heap praise on it if that seems right. I like to hear that she keeps me in the small cage, that's hot. But I don't want to hear it's too small. I'm average, and fine with that. There's a big difference.
    I want to feel like her locked wild animal, her knight in shiny armour, literally. Awaiting my Queen. Thing about it being a muscle and cannot shrink is correct.

7. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    That's how we are. She says things like "I want to lock your delicious big cock in the smallest cage I can find" and we both think it is hot.

8. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm going to disagree with the majority of responders. Yes it does shrink depending.... The organ is a muscle and like other muscles it is affected by lack of use. If the muscle does not experience regular work out there are definitely noticable affects.

That being said if my husband is caged and is given a regular stretch I have experienced no change in size and performance. If he is caged long term, for example our first locktober, he lost an inch and a half in erect length his first time out. The lost size was regained in a week or so with regular stretching.

I suppose everyone is different

9. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

Better explanation. Which wasn't clear from this thread. My flaccid size does get smaller. But again, with a stretch, it comes back. It's not permanent is the point to get across.

10. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Its not a muscle. Look up how erection works.

11. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Yep, shrinkage is not a real thing, nothing to worry about.

There are lots of fascinating on-line medical articles that go into the details of how a penis works, but basically the tissue in the penis is sort of elastic, it will temporarily shrink if restrained for a long time, but once out of the cage it will return to normal size fairly quickly. Some articles recommend allowing regular erections for maintaining erectile function health, I haven't spotted details on why that is, maybe it's a use it or lose it thing ;)

My Goddess will normally let me sleep without a cage a few times during the week. More for letting skin breath, but also allows things to stretch. As soon as I'm get out of the cage I get a super hard erection. It's like my penis is rebelling. If anything my erection is bigger and harder than normal. I go to sleep rock hard and I wake up rock hard.

Recently the longest continual lockup (with no unlocked sleeping) has been a week. In our many chastity adventures (been doing this on and off for years) the longest continual lockup was four weeks. I've never noticed any negative change in size or hardness. Goddess only needs to give me a cheeky smile and the damn thing is out of control.

longtallsally likes this.
  12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I take it tat d couple u hv in mind treasures regular sex very much n chastity on d male is a novelty idea to spice things up.. but as chastity goes on.. d penis size is of least importance.. in fact it doesnt get much use anymore anyway… ok wel som couples just need to begin somwhere.. n its good we try best to clear som of their concerns.. as for me.. yes i notis shrinkage of my member.. ok, not tat my wife or i methodicaly measure n chart out d size of my penis.. but its noticeable tighter, les elasticity on d skin n takes longer time to even partialy erect .. ok tis observation is made only during short washing time.. n soon enuf relock.. i hv alway been a grower than a shower.. my gues is tat d body is sacrificing redundant tisue when not in use.. so wat do we do..? We let things b.. since lately piv or even ejaculation has been done away with..

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  13. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I suppose everyone is different.
    In our case yes shrinkage is 100% real.
    Most noticeably mine is much thinner than it used to be.
    If you are in and out of chastity and allowed an erection periodically it will probably have no effect.
    If kept caged for months on end with no erections allowed it Does get smaller.
    Mine never gets the opportunity to stretch back to original size.
    Almost at 9 months now with removal only once at 6 months and then only for a brief time.
    When it was off there was a significant recuction in size.
    Oh and erection attempts while caged bareky happen anymore. Swells just slightly at most.
    The penis learns its confines and doesnt try to exceed its know limits now.

14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Shrinkage is a myth

lockedforfun and Lakeman like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    These views are consistent with mine. When caged for a long-ish period -- several weeks or more -- it is definitely smaller, by 1.0 to 1.5 inches when erect. But if left uncaged for a short period -- four to seven nights or so of nocturnal erections -- it will return to its prior size.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  16. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    The cage alone should not cause shrinkage beyond a little temporary reluctance. If the cage is particularly restrictive and the lockup is long you may experience some bruising on the shaft after getting an erection again after unlock.

Penile atrophy is a thing, but it is usually related to actual ED and no longer being able to get hard at all. the tissue no longer retains the ability to stretch and get back to size. No matter what the fantasy is, cock cages do not restrict the penis so much that you don't get at least a little partial stiffy from time to time. so atrophy is not a concern.

To get any real shrinkage you have to be doing HRT at the same time as wearing a tight micro cage. This has the same effect as ED in that the hormones dont really make you get hard any more and actively work against the male sexual organs while at the same time you are physically compressed.

jemima and spider203 like this.
  17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    If you want it locked, he should take the risk of it shrinking. That's what a sub does. He obeys no matter what.

His dick isn't the most important sex organ anyhow. His mind is.

18. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Permanent shrinkage is a myth. For lack of anything better, the penis a sponge. What happens if you leave a sponge on the sink for a few days, it shrinks. What happens when it gets wet, it returns to it's normal size. With a penis it might take a few days and/or an orgasm or two but it will be back to it's pre-chastity size.

lockedforfun likes this.
  19. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Complete fetishized myth.

But a fun one!

20. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Maybe the shrinkage is jut do to the age that we do not want to admit or is that the lack of other things lol

21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My experience is that it shrinks and putting on increasingly smaller cages will reduce the size too. However, if you don't wear a care for a while it will gradually recover to near the original size - think weeks here, not minutes.

Of course age is a factor here too. Who here has the same size now that they did when a horny 20 year old?

Hope this helps,
    A

gingers_sub likes this.
  22. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'll add my two cents here and offer my perspective.

I am currently not caged but was previously. I used to wear a cage when I was in my previous relationship to try to spice things up in a dead marriage but my partner got bored with it after a week. We were already virtually sexless but I continued to wear mine as a kink just to experience long term denial.

I wore many different cages from March 2018 to May 2019. My longest stint in 24/7 Lockup was 28 days straight. I usually wore my cages for 5 - 7 days between releases then would wait until the next day to re-lock myself.

In my experience Shrinkage does occur If locked long enough. I noticed my girth did not change much but my usual 7.5 inches was reduced to about 6 inches after several months. But if left unlocked the size would return to normal after about a week of normal uncaged erections.

My theory is when the penis is caged the Corpus cavernosum becomes constricted over time limiting the amount of blood it can hold thus preventing the penis growing to its full length.

gingers_sub likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Perfectly put!

24. gingers_sub

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you have Proof of that?

25. gingers_sub

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    According to Tobias Kohler, MD, assistant professor of urology at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.

If you don't do anything to maintain normal erections ,you will get shortening of the penis," Kohler says. Without regular erections, penile tissue can become less elastic and shrink, making the penis 1-2 centimeters shorter.
    https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/8-things-you-did-not-know-about-your-penis

Plus ive been in chastity for long periods and have first-hand knowledge of the subject.
    Perhaps you can regain some size but that wasnt the question.

Does it shrink? Yes it does.
    Want it to stay shrunk? Keep it caged.

Clurk and Cagedxlcock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice