Excited to be here! (but not TOO excited)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chavez_Vegan, May 10, 2022.

1. Chavez_Vegan

Chavez_Vegan New member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I've been visiting this forum regularly for the past few months to read about members' experiences with chastity and the posts have been REALLY helpful in guiding my own journey.

It took me some trial and error to figure out a comfortable size and device. I'm currently switching between a Holy Trainer v4 standard size with a 55mm ring and also a Cobra R cage with a 54mm ring. Both have their drawbacks, and neither seems to be perfect, but I'm committed to wearing them longer and longer until I can do it full time.

So far I've:
    1. Spent 26 hours in the Cobra.
    2. Slept a full 8 hours in the Cobra.
    3. Went to the gym in the Cobra (it was kind of a disaster...).

The Holy Trainer is actually the more comfortable device, but I can't seem to get past wearing it for a few hours before my balls look all purple. It freaks me out and I need to take it off for a little while to let them rest. There generally isn't any/very much pain.

I suspect I need to go down another ring size on the Cobra because my left nut has a tendency to pop out. When I wore it for 24 hours, I was living my life normally: leaving the house, meeting with friends and family, etc. without any problems. However, I wore it to the gym, and after 2 minutes on the treadmill, my nut popped out and I had to rush to the bathroom (walking VERY awkwardly) to fix the cage. I generally carry a key on my key ring while out of the house.

Once, while at the gym, I was able to get through a decent workout (not involving cardio or moving my legs haha) and the cage seemed fine. Then, as I was walking to the gym shower, my left nut popped out and I had to QUICKLY pull the cage off without unlocking it. Not exactly a place I could fiddle with it and not attract attention!

Some questions for the experienced members of the group

1. I've got the largest Holy Trainer ring size available, do I just need to get comfortable with my squashed balls? At what point should I be worried about just how purple they're turning? I kind of figure if there's no pain, then I'm good to keep the cage on. Is this the way it's done?

2. While adjusting to the idea of wearing a cage, I'm holding my own key, but my husband has agreed to eventually take over that responsibility. He's not entirely into it, but he thinks it's an interesting experiment and he's reassured I won't be cheating on him, which is the reason I started looking into male chastity devices in the first place. The question: Does anyone here use their cage as a legitimate way to not cheat on their spouse/partner?

3. During the first two months of wearing my devices, I found myself getting WAY too excited about being in chastity. Reading the stories on here and looking at "chastity caption" memes in the Google Image results turned wearing a device into a sexual experience in itself, which is NOT why I got it. I got to the point where I was making myself cum in the device by rubbing a vibrator against it. Again, not my original intention, unless I'm doing it with my keyholder (husband). The question: Do you have any tips on removing the sex/kink component from this experience?

Quick note: My husband is not currently involved in my chastity experiences at this point at all, and likely won't be for another month or so. We both travel a lot for work and to visit family, so we've been apart for the past few weeks, which has given me the ability to really experiment with wearing the devices whenever I get the urge.

asastype likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hello and welcome

3. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope it continues to be helpful and enjoyable.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Hi and welcome :)

They shouldn't really stay purple. When you're starting out things may struggle against the cage, get tight and go a bit purple. If it's not hurting that's good. When you're flaccid and balls are relaxed and dropped they should be pretty much normal colour and temperature. This could be just getting used to being caged, or it could be the the wrong size for you. Lubricating the inside of the ring helps.

In terms of masturbating, yes. It's a deterrent and reminder when I'm alone. In terms of other people, I'd never cheat on my wife. Regardless, my Goddess likes the idea that I can't cheat.

Yep that is a problem if it's a kink you're into. I find being locked up arousing, which makes the denial worse. I've heard of people using vibrators, but I don't have access to one and I'm not sure if it would work for me. I'm not allowed to orgasm unless my Goddess gives permission, so for me if this did work it would be cheating. I'd suggest throwing away the vibrators.

Chavez_Vegan likes this.
  7. Chavez_Vegan

Chavez_Vegan New member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Chavez_Vegan and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

Chavez_Vegan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice