This s@#£ has just started to get real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 6019, Jun 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Thank you. It is a long process and we are slowly getting there.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    but as they say, slowly but surely wins the race! I’m sure you will get there.

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Last night as I pressed into her big spooning style, my wife quite sternly said.

"Jah...if you don't stop I'm never letting you out. I'm keeping you locked forever..... FOREVER!.... Forever.........."

Needless to say it didn't help much. I struggled not to push and shake for a while, totally on the brink of insanity, and then relaxed. I don't remember a thing after, as I drifted off.

Mrs Jah was in the mood this morning, so I prepared the Contego travel mug with hot water and put in the Vixskin Mustang. Donned the harness, that I had taken out the back plate from and re-sewn and made sure the lube was to hand. Then I worshipped her for a while until she was quite wet. I felt she was ready for penetration so I slipped on the new boyfriend and entered her. The position was closer to my cage than last time and felt a lot more natural. We made love until she came, it was a bit weird for me, due to the cage, but she was getting into it, and guiding my pace and depth with her hands on my hips. Then she said something like "Well I'm done what now?" We held still for a while and then I pulled out.

The end of my cock was completely pushed through the large pee hole, and I had to get the key and take it off.

"Please edge me?"

"No...This is my morning" I swell with pride and arousal.

"Hold it down, don't let me get hard?" Which she did. Holding it all downwards as I twitched unable to force her hand upward.

"I think it's time you went back in your cage"

So...Day 23. Rare erections, rare edgings, no ruins, first time she has come this month, and only the second time I've been allowed to please her this month....Locked and denied. Welcome to Locktober!

I think the HTv4 might be better for fauxing, but I think that was a success. I think she came quite quickly.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Saturday
    We had a good chat after making love (fauxing), she enjoyed it, but noticed it wasn't that great for me. I said how my tip had pushed through the bars and was rubbing the bedsheets, and I should have chosen the HTv4.

"We could have paused..."

"I didn't want to put you off your stride, I know if we stop sometimes it sets you back,.and I wanted this to be about you, not me."

She said it felt good, though a bit too warm, and it held the heat. A bit less next time.

"You did come quickly" I said.

"Sometimes I just do.... It was firmer than you. I do like to feel you inside me, though if your dick fell off I'd be alright" She laughed.

I told her that I had wanted to do the challenge of Locktober, to prove to her that she really could lock me up as long as she wanted, and not feel guilty. And beyond this month, if she wanted to keep me locked for the subspace benefits (for example; me communicating and being a better husband), then I'm happy to do that, and it was her choice.

As we drove back from shopping, she started to feel pain down there, so her infection hasn't cleared from before. I really feel for her, as there is no pleasure in it. I might not see it again for some time, which although can be a turn on, is not her intention. Despite her own issues, she has made sure she looked after me this month and I feel I couldn't have done it without her. We are on the home stretch now, and not making it through seems an impossibility now.

Later that afternoon, we were doing Halloween preparations and I was talking back a bit in the kitchen. She took her hand to my backside without any hesitation. Then, realising she wasn't having the desired effect, reached into the drawer and pulled out a wooden spoon. I stopped talking back.

At bedtime I mentioned that I hadn't even had an edge for a week, and got quite firmly told "You had sex today" I did struggle with that for 5 minutes before realising my pride in her saying that, outweighed my frustration at being fairly harshly denied.

This morning Mrs Jah asked if I wanted to come out. She edged me for a good while and then tired and let me get in to the danger zone. "Gonna take you. Right in to the danger zone"

Then I locked up back in the cage, and we went back to sleep. We woke late, and she used the wooden spoon to redden my rump once more. Then we got on with our day.

Day 24 has been good. Keep going guys! You can make it through if I can.

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Yesterday evening, I set up Keepsafe, an App for hiding photos, and loaded up, what I think are, some good captions. Edited, so the words are there but not the pictures. She has no interest in scantily clad ladies, and doesn't like trawling through a Google "Chastity captions" image search to find a good relevant one, but wants help finding the right things to say to tease me.

She held me for a while by the cage last night as we went to sleep, but turning spoon, and pressing my cock-cage so close to her pussy and cupping her breast in my hand is a big trigger for me, and I worked it until it was so tight and so intense I just had to turn balls down and relax to sleep.

In the night Mrs Jah woke up and was panicking about the key, thinking she might have lost it. I told her It was still in my trouser pocket. I'd forgotten, she had me put it there as she wanted me to ask a locksmith to cut a more delicate pretty, but usable one for her necklace.

Relieved, she climbed into bed and pulled on my cage. I remember being very aroused but not falling back to sleep. It was about 2am.

She was gone from bed when I woke up, but I couldn't help being a bit chuffed that even in he sleep keeping her property safe and locked was on her mind.

On the way to work she sent me a text:
    20210430_211807.jpg

I replied "Can't fault your logic there o_O"

Then later:
    tumblr_pfo94lTTsw1v213ed_250.jpg

Again I replied "I guess you want me to pay attention to the word "Optional" "

Both exchanges made me weak at the knees, and she seems to be enjoying the banter.

I've set it up. I've given her the tools. Shown her what she can take from me, with me willingly thanking her for taking it....I think we may... (and perhaps I'm still too early to say this) ...We may have reached that point where there is no turning back...... but.......I think it is fairly ( but with caveats) safe to say..... and with some trepidation.... that....

This s@#£ (really) has just started to get real (I think)...

Day 25 and I would willingly do November for my wife, though I might have to ask for a ruin... A technique we need to perfect. We did discuss it before Locktober but I felt that it was too risky, as we have overshot the line in the few attempts before.

I said I would be devastated if I made it so far (like till now for instance) and had a full orgasm. I would be cheating myself of the full experience.

This.

This feeling of utter love for someone who doesn't just give you what you want.

Who actively keeps you from even pleasuring yourself without their expressed permission.

What witchcraft is this we mere mortals have fallen prey to.

My Queen
    Your Knight
    Checkmate

6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I was unlocked for a lovely intense oily edging, for about 10 minutes before the alarm went off. With the foreskin pulled right back, it is almost too intense to come, though when she pulled it gently forward a couple of times as the alarm rang I was almost over the edge. Just a few gentle strokes more and Locktober would've been over, but I was locked back up safe and denied.

She sent a couple of captions today.

Tumblr_l_28988891312880.jpg

And a picture of her key and a bit of bra and boob. Sorry I'm not sharing that one.

I send a Homer Simpson drooling gif. And a link to the custom keys. She liked the lotus one, but would worry it might break.

https://chastity-shop.com/

Chatted about the custom key, and lovely though they are €350-450 for a hidden Burg Watcher silver key is not a priority. We will look into a locksmith.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    The morning of the 30th was magical. Mrs Jah edged me to within an inch of my life, then pushed down on my cage until it softened. Locking it up once I had it aligned. Then we spent the day prepping the house for Halloween.

31st Halloween. We had a great party, lots of great costumes. She was Cruella and I was her dalmatian. Mostly friends of our 14 and 18 year old sons, with a few of our friends and family thrown in for good measure. I made a big bin of fruit punch (got to have your "5 a day") and got merry.

Went to bed about 1130pm and woke at 1230am expecting to find a bunch of 18 year olds to be crashed on the sofa, some had eaten space brownies that one of the dad's made for them, but the house was quiet like the battle of the Somme after the fighting had stopped but with less bodies and more empty bottles.

In the morning, my wife held my cage for a while and said maybe I will get a ruin later, but she also wants me inside her. I think she's liking me denied.

Clearing the mess. I think we've done 7 lots of washing up so far. Now hoovered and tidied the conservatory and lounge, and the kitchen is starting to look better. Everyone is a bit hung over. Need a seista.
    Locktober is over, but I'm still locked and loving it. She said about a ruin tonight and wants me inside her. It's all up to her now.

8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    It's up to her and she gave me a choice this evening. In or out? But not allowed to play or come. I chose to stay in. I wouldn't make it through the night. And tomorrow we might have the house to ourselves for a special time. So I proceeded with her massage.

As I rubbed her back, she pulled my cage and squeezed my balls nice and firmly until I was dripping precum. I said I was very wet for her and it meant she was doing a really good job. She worries about squeezing too hard, and I had encouraged her to go harder than before.

She teased me as I begged to come out to play at least. And after her massage kept tugging on me, and tried to stay awake. I thanked her and told her how amazing she was. How lucky I was. How I use to make myself come, but now only she makes me come. How I would wait forever for one more chance to make love to her. Proper mushy.

I told her she should go to sleep now, and she smiled and drifted off as I stroked her hair.

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Yesterday, as we finished cleaned up from Halloween on Sunday she was teasing me with texts and I was responding.

Tumblr_l_208336818457369.jpg

Then "8 weeks is nothing"

I said
    "For you maybe"

"But when you ask me be a good boy and wait longer...There is only one answer I am permitted to give...Yes Mistress"

"And could you really handle 8 weeks without my cock?"

She sent.

20210430_171939.jpg

Jah. You can come for both of us ❤️

Mrs Jah. But I think I need you inside xx

Jah. I need to be inside for longer than 3 seconds xxx

A bit later.
    Jah. It's a strange thing. I don't want you to deny me, but respect you more when you do. I love you so much. Xxxxx

Mrs Jah. Xxxxtonsxxx

At one point in the day she came into the bedroom and said.

"I expected you to be pants down over the bed for your punishment"

She really made a good impact with the spoon, and I said it hurt. "Didn't you like it?"

"No! Not at the time...I like it a while after"

"You should get the crop. It might hurt less"

"I don't think so" I mumbled apprehensively. I'm sure I heard a smile of satisfaction cross her thoughts at that moment, and I thought....I must get that crop she wants soon.

In reality she wanted me to clear my pipes before having any intercourse for other reasons. So her choice to end the Locktober festivities yesterday, was to give me the most intense handjob I've ever had, and keep going until I was utterly spent. As we looked in each others eyes, her smiling in almost a chuckle, as a whole month of pent up energy and emotion gushed out of the end of my swollen manhood. I thought I would never stop coming.

We noticed a bit of a sore on the underside of my penis, that I think indicates that I need a slightly larger cage. So I was instructed to leave it off for a few days.

Later in the evening, after supper in bed, I gave her an oily massage which ended in some pussy worshipping, followed by a bit of penetration. Unfortunately Mrs Jah's back gave out, so I stopped and got off her.

She was more disappointed for her than me she said. She was getting there, and having a good time, and I really was more upset for her than me, though I would dearly love to come in her too. It has been over a month.

So today I went for a haircut, a carwash, then to a saddlery located at the back of a farm. The stern looking lady in her sixties showed me where they were.

Pointed out "These are the British Legal crops...and others..." Then trailed off and left me to it.

Not liking the "Legal" ones, they looked like they bruise, not thwack, I selected a nice brown leather crop with two leather tongues for £23, and talked about the change in weather and putting the plants into the conservatory ontime, before the first frost that had just arrived.

Soon after...
    Mrs Jah. Where's the picture?

I sent a picture of my new haircut. Then my clean car.

Mrs Jah. Wow x both great

Or did you mean this

20211103_112050 (1).jpg

Mrs Jah. I know I had a text!!

Jah. I knew you would

In truth I had hoped she would notice.

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Unlocked since Tuesday on Friday my lovely wife sent this.

Tumblr_l_305453196392291.jpg Tumblr_l_1959537294979079.jpg

Jah: As soon as we get home my love xx

Mrs Jah: Tic tok tic tok goes the enie weenie cock clock xxx

When I got home, I bathed, put on the cage and she locked it up.

I slept uncaged last night to allow the skin to heal more.

I was rewarded with piv this morning. As I started to pump gently I was overwhelmed with the feel of her pussy around my cock and despite remaining perfectly still, I had three minor convulsions and came. She said maybe we could have another go tonight.

She brought out the lovely brown leather riding crop afterward and gave me a funishment spanking. Not as hard as the wooden spoon, I hope she gets into the swing of her new tool.

Before going shopping she called me into the bedroom.

"Is there something you're forgetting?"

I looked down.

"Thought you'd got away with that, huh?"

I looked sheepish.

"Lock it up.....Now!"

"Yes ma'am"

She tapped it a couple of times when it was secured and walked away. So hot.

11. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    In the early hours of this morning we made love again. I worshipped her pussy for a good while, whilst she rubbed my balls and near my bottom which was incredibly twitchy an arousing but my cock was still limp. When she wanted me inside I had to ask her to stimulate me more directly, which only took about 10 seconds before I was rock hard and then inside her. Able to hold out this time, we fucked passionately for some time, before she came hard and started asking me to come inside her, which I did less than a minute later. It was fantastic for both of us, and a relief for me. I had been feeling like I needed to make up for yesterday, and my ego was feeling a little bruised.

Locked up but looking for a new metal cage. I think the one I have is too tight for longer term wear.

12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    On 8th October I wrote this in another post when a member said about feeling lesser than other men in a social setting. I disagreed and wanted to include it in my journal.

I'm in charge on a building site. I Don't feel less than other men, I feel superior to them. I have a secret to a happy life, that they could only dream of. And we are nearly totally vanilla. Sucks to be them. Stuck in their stale relationships, pissed off when the missus isn't putting out. When my wife isn't putting out, I thank her, and try to make her more content. Really sucks to be them. I haven't come in over a week, and I thank my wife for it. They are the weak ones as far as I'm concerned. I am her Knight and she is my Queen. Other wives would be so jealous of Mrs Jah. If only they knew.

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    And similar thoughts on submissiveness on 19th October in a different post.

CMM - being locked feels natural to me as a submissive. I've been submissive to men and woman and a Alpha male would never want his cock locked.

Jah - I have to disagree, from my heterosexual point of view. I am a strong willed Alpha male type. I like submitting to my wife, and saving myself for her because it makes her happy. Locked 24/7 unless needed. I know this isn't everyone's view, but there are many of us.

I enjoy sex on a different level of intensity than most so called "Alpha" males, because denial makes my cock so sensitive, and coming is not an everyday event like before when I had free reign.

Do they feel like they've spent the last 19 days in constant (on and off) foreplay? No

Have they thanked their wife's for denying them daily? No they complain and bitch about not getting it when they want.

Will they ever experience the delightful frustratisfying feeling of being told "No" when they have a raging hardon they can do nothing about? I doubt it.

A smart Alpha male, who realises that he can improve his marriage to his wife by channeling his high libido into something more positive, and provide his wife the warmth and security that no pressure to have sex on his terms can bring, would be an idiot not to ask his wife to lock him up.

14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Been a fairly quiet week. On Tuesday Mrs Jah sent this

Tumblr_l_92810560472885.jpg

Jah: So true xxx But the whips and chains are fun too.

And then a lovely picture of her cleavage.

Jah: Rowrah!!!

Mrs Jah: I got down to the bottom of the folder you tidied and thought you deserved a better pic

Jah: Mmmmmmammary

I had removed some picture captions she didn't approve of.

I was awarded a midweek edging out of the cage.

Bought a new cage, which arrived last night. Bathed and put it on. So far so good. I tried the 40mm ring for a couple of hours but changed to the 45mm from my other cage, they are compatible.

There is a bit more room to grow, so I'm not pinching when it trys to get hard. She played with it a bit before sleep and it felt great. This morning I hummed her spoony-styley and almost came in my cage. Just from a slow rhythmic gentle pressure and being totally in the moment with a clear mind.

Great start to the weekend

rubberboy58 likes this.
  15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Out of my cage yesterday. Not exactly happy about it, but we will see. Not sure how to express this at the moment. Let's just say I can't do this on my own anymore. If this is something Mrs Jah wants to take seriously, I'm ready.

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    In November, after a successful LOctober, I had a bit of a meltdown and quit. I won't go into it now, as I'm not sure exactly why myself, but there were several reasons. We've been at odds,.on and off ever since.

4th Feb I self locked. I had been feeling down, we hadn't connecting in or out of the bedroom, and I was masturbating every morning after my wife got up. So I was running on empty and anytime we did connect it wasn't great, as my sensitivity was gone. We made love the next day, and the day after, but I hid the fact that I was locking. Mrs Jah discovered it a couple of days ago, when she offered to hold me and said nothing. Last night I was in heaven as she pushed back into me whilst we spooned and I rubbed her back. Then held me just right as we drifted off. I made some comment about how this is how it should be, "me horny for her"
    We made sweet love this morning and came together. It was wonderful.

A part of what wasn't working before, was her thought that "Why do I need to be caged to be a better husband? Why can't you just behave and not have all this FLR, denial, teasing in our lives?" I'm paraphrasing but it has been expressed.

So maybe we've been looking at this the wrong way. Obviously I have an addiction, that a year of abstinence didn't cure, because I took matters into my own hand as soon as I had the freedom to do it. So is my natural state "wanker". I think not. The barren years before my wife taught me to play with it anytime I desired. And never once thought that too much of a good thing would have a detrimental effect on married life. By the time marriage comes along, the addiction is already deeply set. But not the natural order of things. Would our archaic Homo sapien ancestors masturbated excessively. I blame the internet! And, self-discipline isn't my strong point

17. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Not a completely smooth couple of weeks but I think things are better. I got a bollocking for pressing my cage into her when she was trying to sleep the other day. This morning I asked to be allowed out, and she said no, not long enough. I was pleasantly surprised. I think I need to not ask again, but that's gonna be tough. The key remains in her nightstand drawer. I have to remind myself that this is good for us, even if she doesn't quite believe it herself.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Hopefully you’ll continue refining the dynamic and get to spot where you’re both happy with the routine. And even then it’ll probably change some. We’ve been constantly tweaking and trying different routines, and then my Wife just took over everything. It’s amazing and terrifying!
    She realized pretty quickly that my level of servitude and attention dropped, even just a little when I am allowed regular orgasms.
    Seems like your Wife is seeing this from you as well, I hope it works out the way you want

Rectrix and Norcalguy09 like this.
  19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    That was awesome. Thank you my lovely wife for denying me sex when you weren't in the mood, I begged but, so sexy you said something like "Doesn't look like you're getting in there tonight". That drove me even more wild with desire.

Thank you for edging me out of my cage until I had to beg you to stop. I really would wish my next ejaculation to be inside you. Thank you for stopping, I thought I had gone over the edge, but nothing but precum came out. A Dry Ruined Orgasm.

Thank you for locking me back up. I am utterly completely in awe of, what in my eyes is, your perfection, your beauty, and love for me. I am yours. Forever.

20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Mrs Jah has been wanting to wear the key around her neck for some time, but the standard key is too long and she worries it will poke a hole in her chest.

Today I found a small padlock key and filed it down, reshaping it and then polished it up with 1200 grit paper. She was very happy to receive it. We found a silver ring in the jewellery makey-box and attached it to the key.

The key is now hanging around her neck on a silver chain with the 3 silver fingerprint dog-tags of me and our two boys.

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Things are going well. I'm probably locked till the end of the month now. We had lovely weekend, had PIV twice and she got there twice, I lasted a reasonable time the second one, so I'm a happy, satisfied bunny.

Tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday, so trying to work from home, which isn't easy in construction management. Achy but will be fine, I'm sure.

Trying to adapt my steel cage in the profile to have a slot, not a round hole for peeing.

Cropped me the other day, and later admitted it was "fun" which is a small development.

I continue to try to be the best for her, and my best is locked by default. Communication gets better each time, but we must still work at it. Mrs Jah grows more comfortable denying me with each passing hour, but never leaves me too long. She is welcome to, but that's her choice.

That's all for now.

Jah

22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    We just got back from a weekend away. We had a really nice time going to Salisbury cathedral, the first day, after dropping off our 15 year old son for his DofE in the New Forest. I had a lovely Eggs Benedict in a posh café. There were also a lot of charity shops to visit, which Mrs Jah loves but I tire of quicker.

Then it was back to the penthouse (that's a laugh. It was adequate, and fairly clean if you didn't use the kitchen much). We grabbed some ham, bread, cheese,.olives etc...from a supermarket on the way.

First night I brought her to orgasm with my oral skills, and was denied. I thanked her when she checked if that was ok. 1-0 to her. It was pretty noisy late into the night down the street, as we seemed to be in the bar area. I got some fantastic edging and the delight of spooning.

In the morning I tongued her again and then we made love. She came soon after I thrust inside her, grabbing my hips as she did, and by some miracle I held on. I was locked up and denied again. About a week since a ruin so I'm pretty horny. 2-0

I love her more and more each day.

She got on a video call with her mum, and they got talking about some virus in kids going around that causes jaundice. After, she showered and I asked if she wanted to use the crop when she got out...

She seemed keen...Stating that I hadn't been perfect yesterday. I'd got a bit bratty in the charity shops toward the end. And I'd laughed at her and mum. I was just trying to be reassuring I said.

Nevertheless. She really went for it for a minute or so, and I was close to tears when she finished. I looked 24 hrs later. No marks. The crop bloody hurts, but rarely leaves marks like the wooden spoon.

A day and a half later, as I write, I close my eyes and think back to the moments after as she rubs it better. I can still feel the glow of my cheeks, yet it's all In my imagination.

We went to find a beach through the New Forest past wild horses and pigs. Sheep and mischievous wild donkeys tearing apart the bins. It was raining so hard when we got to the beach we never left the car.

We had lunch at a pizzeria in a village I ran away to when I was 15 with a mate. An adventure for me, but obviously as a parent myself now.... let's just leave that there. Did bring some old feelings out. Then had a walk in the forest, which was lovely.

Then dinner at a Nepalese restaurant, which was divine.

Back to the apartment and I was allowed to bring her to another, then promptly be told I was not getting out. She's starting to really push my buttons now. We talked about day 2/3 after, and how I felt guilty but the hormones just can make me feel a bit low, and if that coincides with her own hormonal lows then I think that's when our worst arguments are more likely to happen. She said I just have to keep you locked permanently, which was hot, but not really what she wants. I think to some degree she may try to manage it differently, and deny me more. We'll see.

Then Monday morning, we made love I couldn't quite hold out for her's but she was ok with that, encouraged me over the line as I told her I was coming, there was no stopping it.

What a wonderful weekend. We really needed that. I think it is the first time since we had kids.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  23. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Oops. Double posted

24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Been a long week despite it only being 4 days. Bit of a drop after O on Monday, but coped better than usual. Went to see Dumbledore's Secret Saturday evening.

This morning I worshipped her, but I wasn't sure she was enjoying it so we stopped, I was a bit confused I think. As she gains more confidence in denying me I need to try to not get in my own head sometimes. We had a good chat and I apologized.

"I get confused when I don't think you are getting into it, then question whether I'm either not doing it right or I've pressured you into doing something that you didn't really want to do in the first place. It comes out of my respect and love for you, not anger or disappointment with you. I'm not expecting you to be loud or talk dirty or something like that. But a rub of my head or a word of encouragement would stop me doubting myself, and feeling like I'm bothering you".

We had a good day in the garden, but I had trouble shaking off a bit of guilt for over-thinking, and second guessing her.

Kids went to the movies themselves this evening, and we had some alone time. After bath for her and a quick shower for me, I massaged her unlocked, with my cock pressing right against her pussy. It was amazing. Bit like old times, but there was no guarantee, or expectation. Lol

"Do you think I might be allowed inside you?"

"Maybe"

"Then again you might just lock me up again'

"I might just do that, especially if you don't concentrate on the massage"

Instant groan from me, as the head of my penis strains against her lips with her legs firmly closed. Massage eventually drew to a natural close and I started kissing her all over, eventually reaching her pussy, which got some special attention. This time I felt she was really getting into it.

Just as I was getting going she said I should choose panties and a top for her to put on. (This is new?!, Like never before). I got some black lacy panties with white trim and a flowery negligee, she commented that they didn't match and put them on. She told me she wanted to come with me inside her, but I wasn't to come this evening.

The panties were very tight and I felt slightly but delightfully denied access, until she started grinding her clit up and down my nose, exfoliating it on the rough material.

She said how tight the panties were and how I might have trouble getting them aside. Taking the hint, I pulled them to the right and kissed her pussy, then to the left. She was so wet I had to swallow her juice as I brought her closer and closer. Her hands found my head, encouraging me more and I was deep inside with my tongue, nose pressed into her clitoris.....and she silently came...but kept me going on her for some time.

"I want you inside me....slowwwwly...." She said.

I removed her panties and rubbed my cock over her clit a few times, then she wanted me inside her. I had to keep stopping but each time I managed to hold off it got easier and I fucked her for a good long time. It might have been five, it felt at least 10 minutes later, when she asked me to stop.

"You don't want to come do you" she said.

"Well, there is my birthday coming up..." I said "I want to be quite desperate for that".

"That's a long way off"

"It's only a couple of weeks"

There is a good chance I might get a blowjob for my birthday, and it has always been a rare and special thing, even before chastity, but even more so since....Oh my! I'm really looking forward to it, but a part of me would also respect her more if it were caged or part-caged. Not only because it would be fucking hot, but would be another step down the rabbit hole that is chastity.

What if she used it to tell me never again. How would that feel?

Compliance is a weird emotion. You try to fight it but in the end you respect the person you have enabled to flourish more and more. You slowly, and willingly give yourself over to their complete trust. Piece by piece. Line by line. You are rewritten. Like software updates.

Anyway.....

I held out a minute, as she contracted her pelvic floor muscles around my penis, then with a few cheeky thrusts on my way out it was over She was done. Time to lock it up.

Thank you for denying me my love. It is what I need, deserve and love. My devotion and admiration grow hour by hour.

100% true
    95% in the right order (artistic licence and stoner memory)

Fun evening.

25. Need2Blocked

Need2Blocked New member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Hi Jah, just stumbled your journal, and am throughly enjoying it. I feel like I can relate to your situation.
    I my self am in my early 50's wife mid 40's. She is a somewhat dominant yet vanilla woman. As for myself I am supervisor in the construction industry, yet find myself more on the submissive side to my wife.
    We are not in a FLR persay, however she does tend lead. Also I have casually mentioned chastity but we have never had any real discussions about it, or really any of it. I have a hard time sharing my feelings and am also afraid of rejection on her part.
    I have found your post very helpful along with a few others on the forum, in helping me better understand and providing advice on ways to approach my wife. Also from seeing it from her perspective.
    Anyways just wanted say hi, and looking forward to reading more of your posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice