Cb6000 from fetishtoysrus

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by motomoe, Aug 13, 2010.

1. motomoe

motomoe Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    I'm looking to buy a cb6000 and everywhere I look it's around $150. I have seen it on fetishtoysrus.com for only $99. Can this be a fake cb? Why so cheap?

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    No idea. However, Enforced Obedience sold (their stock of old model devices?) CB3000 and TheCurve devices for prices lot lower than other shops. Actually they seem still to have TheCurves for a extremely low price: http://www.enforcedobedience.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=saleItems

I was happy to get CB3000 and TheCurve from them and I have no reason to believe they would be fakes.

3. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Fakes split and so do expensive ones. Fakes have defects, so do expensive real ones. There was a massive thread on chastitylifestyle site about fakes and real ones being made on same production line, just the price was different. Thats what happens if we get things made in China
    Look on ebay there are metal devices sold direct from China very very cheap, but its three months wages to average Chinaman that you pay for a cheap ebay metal device

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice