Picked the Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by edinCB, Aug 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    any lock picking ideas

2. dbows1966

dbows1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    punishment with no physical contact on her part and you like to masturbate try a sand paper wank that way you get the best of both worlds hehehe

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    This obviously requires a punishment that gives you no sexual satisfaction because it pretty much sounds like that is why you picked the lock :D

How about making you eat something truly gross.
    In another thread somebody was made to eat coffee grind with lemons.
    Or if you have pets, a plate full of their fur.

She may also want to get you pierced with the prince albert if you arent already. And then make you masurbate after a few days. It will hurt like hell.

Or if you dont like her spending above your monthly budget it is time for her to go on a shopping trip!

Clearly this punishment has to be something she enjoys and you clearly do not, so it cannot be sexually satisfying for you or you are simply manipulating her.

She could consider putting some nailpolish on your lock where they key goes in a very specific color you wont be able to easily reproduce/find. She can then take that polish to work or hide it somewhere you wont find it.

Good luck picking it again without her noticing.
    (yes my mistress knows all the tricks :( )

4. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Personally, I would hand you the keys back until you realised what a privilege it is to have a key holder in the first place. By cheating so regularly, you have made a very clear statement that you place no value on your wife's control and you now expect her to creatively punish you. Why should she bother? I wouldn't.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    The small padlocks used on many chastity devices are easy to pick, and once you know how, compliance becomes your choice rather than hers. What fun is that? On ebay, you can buy numbered, tamper-evident labels that can be pasted over the keyhole of the padlock. Once in place, you cannot get to the keyhole without leaving a visible sign, and you cannot replace the label with a new one. See my albums for some photos of the labels in action.

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I am in complete agreement with Celtic Queen. By saying that your wife isn't into physical punishment, I'm guessing that the whole chastity idea was probably your's. you brought it home, introduced it to her thinking she was going to be as excited about it as you, and she wasn't. But she did agree to lock you up. Therein lies my question.....If you were the one that wanted to be locked, and your wife complied with your wishes.....why are you sneaking around behind her back and unlocking? Then, expecting her to punish you? You asked for it, you got it, you abused it. Celtic Queen is right...she should hand you the keys.

7. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with CelticQueen and Ms Linda on this one. "It would be the acme of foolishness" (to quote George Clooney's charchter in "O Brother Where Art Thou") for me to assume a lifestyle or to impose how Mistress and I live ours upon yours.

*note: opinions here are based upon the one post you have made. I noticed you joined yesterday, so welcome!*

A further suggestion, and you will hear this repeated ad naseum through out the boards, is that your wife and you sit down and communicate want's, need's, and how chastity will fit into the relationship you have and where both of you would like to take it ( if you have not done this already.)

I hope that this did not come off as crass, but take your time. You have a lifetime to figure everything out and it will change over time.

8. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
  9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    how do these work ? wont they come of when you shower and clean ?

10. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    They soften a bit when soaked in water for a long time. For routine showering, they stay stuck on very well. If there is a way to defeat them, I haven't figured it out yet.

11. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Exactly! What you have done is make more work for her. When I was a Master, I dealt with bratty behavior (which this is) by NOT punishing her. I would not do anything for or with her. She would very quickly learn her lesson.

12. Karl C Agathon

Karl C Agathon New member

Local Time:
    Ohh Pickin the lock, I dunno, that kinda defeats the whole point. I see Chastity as more of a trust thing.
    Punishment wise, she needs an outlet to express her self, my wife likes hitting me with a paddle or her shoe lol, sometimes punching me in the balls or stepping on them, I really hate that.

13. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with other comments.
    Even if you can no longer pick the lock, why not use a small metal saw and cut off the lock or open the CD?
    In the end you can ALWAYS release yourself from your device if that is what you are after.

I think some basic steps should be taken to prevent cheating in a weak moment (like simply being able to pull out and back in), but once you have made up your mind that you are ok with disrepecting your KH by sabotaging the device or lock, there really is no point to even having a lock.

14. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
  15. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    You are right, the locks are too easy to pick - even with just a screwdriver and a safety pin. The tamper-evident seals are a brilliant answer though. :blink:

I have to disagree somewhat with the posts saying She should just give the keys back. My Goddess and I both need to know that I can't get out because that's the only way that I get the frustration which is such an essential element for most of us and She gets the true feeling of power that She craves. If we know I can get out - what's the point of the belt? :rolleyes:

16. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    i am a locksmith and could , if i wished to cause mistrust , get out of my chastity but my question is why should i? by doing so so i would cause my KH/wife not to be pleased and that would bother me more then anything else i could ever do to HER. i am just saying.

17. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Locks are for honest people.

Saying that...

A person locked into chastity and frustrated could be motivated and try to cheat. So the question comes down to the relationship between the parties involved. If it is a matter of being selfish and giving oneself release, I agree with those that say, "hand them back the keys." On the other hand, if one has teased the chastised person to utter frustration and they cheat, then IMHO...GAME ON. I'll pour super glue into the lock or some other way to up the game. Again, what is the relationship? What dynamics are involved?

The slave and I played a month ago and she escaped from the leather cuffs when I had my back turned. I have seen others get angry in situations like this. They just give up and not play. Did I? Nope, the custom fitted LIS cuffs came out, chased her down and locked her tight in steel. No escape. She looked at me and said, "Really?" My reply, "You're the one that did not behave, now you pay the price. No comfy leather but hard steel. Now you get punished." I mean punished, whatever it is for that person. If it means ignoring them fine, there is always something they hate.

Better secured devices, full belts or piercings locked help keep a frustrated person in check. If it gets too much, the KH should recognize this and offer relief or help the chastised person through the trouble. IMHO, it is a partnership.

Escape is always possible, the fun is not making it very probable or costly when they do. :D

18. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    If we were in that position, the mistrust would come from the fact that, as a locksmith, you are able to release yourself at any time you choose. Why should you? Well, if you aren't frustrated enough to try, then chastity isn't giving you the excitement it gives me or my Goddess!! My question, then, is "Why have you spent money on a belt?" :huh:

19. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    oh please do not get me wrong as being locked up is very exciting and would not trade for anything in the world but i would not want to give my KH any reason to distrust me and She does know that i could get out if i so wanted but i have given my word that i would not except in a emergency and with a seal on she can tell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice