Question

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lexora, Aug 12, 2010.

1. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Hello all, I have a weird question, maybe someone can answer or not I have no idea and not sure if it's in right forum >< anyway

Its weird and a feeling I have at times, I will do my best to describe it so any questions ask away.

When I am walking, mostly with no jacket or backpack, i get a feeling that I am being watched the feeling is my whole back but mostly my bottom half of my back and butt. And then if someone is walking behind me I have a weird feeling to bend over or move my hips side to side or so... its a weird feeling and I just have no idea about it. I just push myself away from it but it always returns ><

Not sure if I asking for help or answers but it is weird but I do want to know if anyone gets the same feeling?

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Can't say I've ever felt it that much. I do sometimes get a feeling that I should be more alert.. like walking down dodgey allys and the like.

3. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I never felt like that needing to be more alert ><

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice