She likes it more than I do!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kadillac, Aug 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    My fiancee and I have been playing with male chastity for a while, after I introduced it to her, and eventually she decided she liked it. She had always been pretty controlling in the bedroom, anyway, so I knew she'd enjoy it. Eventually I ordered a CB-2000, and her and I played multiple times. She doesn't keep me locked 24/7, but will keep me locked for usually about 7-8 days, then let me out, for however long, because she doesn't want me to "get used to it". Anyway, I have a dozen stories about times in the past in chastity, but I thought I'd start my journal last night...when she locked me in again.

So, she knows that I absolutely love corsets. And I had been asking her to wear one for me, and she had a lingerie style one. So, we were going out that night (unfortunately, she doesn't live with me, at the moment...) and she put on the corset, and wore my favorite dress over it for me. She had never been hotter in my eyes, and I just stared at her perfect shape and her perfectly shaped breasts. Later that night, we went over to my house, and she wanted to have a bit of fun, but had just started her period, so we couldn't do the usual.

First, we kissed and made out, as always...she ran her tongue along the top side of the mouth...and it made me shiver like always. I'd hold her close, running my hands up and down her corset, hugging the back, the feel of the laces making me even hornier...she rolled over on top of me, and started grinding on top of me, before playing with my nipples, licking, sucking them. She moved to my neck, and started lightly biting, sucking, as well as licking, driving me wild. I had not been able to come in a week, as we were on vacation with family last week, so I began to beg her, and plead her to let me come, but she kept saying no. I pulled her hand down to my penis a few times, and she'd tell me to stop, firmly, before she laid on her back, and started stroking me a bit.

She stopped, however. So I looked at her, and this time, rolled on top of her. I started humping her leg, and her crotch, until it got more and more intense, and I came more intense than I ever had before. I shuddered, and then she requested that I clean her up, so I did. I laid back down next to her, and we just sat, talking romantically for a while. She rolled over, and smirked. She told me it was time for me to be locked up. I winced at the thought, and she had already pulled out the device. The pink CB-2000 was calling my name...again. She pulled it apart, and fed my balls through the ring, followed by my limp penis...she pulled it tight, and fed the pin through the back, and the spacer on the pin...before she clutched my dick, and fed the cage over it. She giggled. She placed it on tight, put the lock spacer on, looked at me, and asked if I was ready. I told her no, and she said, "Oh well." and clicked the lock shut.

She wasn't finished teasing. She knew I crashed after orgasm, and that she'd have to make me horny again eventually, so she just decided to crawl on top of me, staring down at me, in her beautiful corset, talking to me about how my penis was all hers, and that she was going to ruthlessly tease me all week...even that she wasn't going to tell me when I'd be unlocked, and that if I asked, I got another day. She was over me that way for a while, before she laid back down, and started grinding on the device, which turned into us making out again, and then her sucking on my nipples again. In a matter of, like, 5 minutes, she had made me intensely horny again, before she said she was going to bed, because she was tired. I gave her my big puppy dog eyes, and she said she'd allow me to spoon her, because that my cage felt good against her butt, but that was it. I helped her unlace her corset, and put on her nightgown while I put on my boxers, and snuggled up in bed, achingly hard again, desperate to be let out. I asked her if she would change her mind, and that it wasn't fair that I couldn't orgasm when I pleased like every other guy, and to this, she simply replied "Most guys own their cock. You don't. It's all mine. I own the body part that makes you a guy. I decide when and how it's used. You don't get to orgasm, unless I feel like it. So you are out of luck. Good night, sweetie, sweet dreams. Love you." and she got comfortable while I curled up next to her, spooning her, pressing my cage into her, crossing my feet with hers...thinking, that this will be a very hard week.

2. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    It sounds to me that she has you right where she wants and you belong. Perhaps she should get you a corset of your own since you like them so much.

3. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, she has me exactly where she wants me. But I am nervous about her buying me a corset!

4. Amoroso

Amoroso Open minded :)

Local Time:
    I'm sure you'd look great in a corset! Jump in the deep end and get one! you may just enjoy it!

5. jecka

jecka New member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a heavenly setup :)

enjoy it!!

6. forlorn

forlorn Member

Administration
    South...
    Local Time:
    ...you just don't know what you're missing...

7. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, today, she woke up, and after poking fun at my morning wood, left for work. I sat around all day, and didn't really do much, but a few hours ago, she asked if I could pick her up, and take her to Starbucks so she could use the WiFi. I picked her up, and she was dressed amazingly, and we sat in Starbucks while we just lightly cuddled as she was on the computer. We started talking, and she eventually made me move to the other side of the table because she felt I was being too defiant. But she knew I wanted to touch her, so as we were driving home, I started just casually touching her breasts, and every time I did she touched my penis...we made out in front of her house, and she pressed hard against my cage...it was hot!

I just, am, nervous about bringing up a corset...I just don't know if she's into feminization, even though I wouldn't mind. Of course, she does like the pink CB2000.

8. stephanie53

stephanie53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I sumise that she already knows you would like to have your own corset. She is already in control of your manhood. A corset would only intensify it. Ask her. You may be suprised by the answer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice