Adjustment tips

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Tieme, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Hi guys,

My behindbarz finally arrived. The device looks really amazing!

Do you guys have adjustment tips to have the waistband adjusted to the perfect fit?

This would help me a lot!

Have a nice weekend!

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    Depends how you need it adjusted, I’ve been in mine for a couple of years now and love it. What needs to be adjusted?

3. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Its a new device it should be adjusted to my body for the firtst time
    All tips for new users are more than welcome

4. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Especially the waistband could better fit to my body

5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Bend the band especially where the rest connections are with your knee, that will help make it more comfortable where is making the most pressure around your waist right now. Believe it or not that part of the band will also form to your body by just wearing it. I work on my cars so I was rolling on concrete quit a bit doing oil changes with mine on and that really helped. So even laying on your floor at home and rolling from side to side will help. Another thing that I needed adjusted was lowering the cage portion because it initially was really pulling up at my testicles. If you assemble the belt locks and all while it is off, then put the back of the waist band on the floor with the tube facing away from you. Put your feet on the inside of the band You can push down and away from you with your hands rolling/pushing away, it will allow you to lower the front portion of the cage. I hope that makes sense. Kinda hard to explain without a visual. Also, I started with a 50mm oval base ring and quickly went to the 55mm. I normally wear a 45mm with a standard ball trap but because the belt doesn’t not move on your body my skin on the underside of my testicles was really getting sore from chaffing and needed the extra room. The base ring isn’t crucial to security so you can get a much bigger one for comfort if you want. Also make sure the base ring is up tight against your body, you can bend this by placing the flat plate on a counter top with ring off the side and then press down to change the angle of the base ring to your liking. Hope this helps.

Knight Motivation likes this.
  6. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Thanks!

I will try the rolling trick! :)

7. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Just got my Behind Barz and wanted some clarity on your comment about the base ring not being crucial. I'll post my questions about sizing in another thread, but I did try not wearing the base ring and found there was nothing to prevent the belt from "riding up" above my waist and then my penis just flipping out of the cage. So that was kinda of a fail. What am I missing?

Thanks for your thorough and descriptive comments on bending.

UnremarkableJamie

8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Sorry, I wasn’t very clear on my meaning for the base ring. It is important in terms of security as it completes the setup but it doesn’t need to be tight like a regular ball trap cage. A regular ball trap cage’s base ring relies on a certain tightness to ideally help prevent pulling out. The base ring on your bbcb is there to help keep everything in place but doesn’t rely on tightness around your cock and balls to be secure. Do you definitely need it on so you can’t access yourself.

9. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Having read something similar from another user. I bent the tube on my BBCS so it fits a lot better to my body. I felt the original waist band I had bulged away from my body too much when lying down and behind barz were excellent in letting me exchange it for a smaller size (and also the custom diameter of the tube which I got is a perfect fit for me). I am however finding that it pulls up too strongly on the taint area or that I need to wear the belt lower so that the waist band sits over my hip bones which is not comfortable. When I can afford it I'm planning on purchasing the next size up again (as seems ridiculous if I were to exchange again, better I have two as my weight does fluctuate). Anyway, when I eventually get the next size up waist band I'll definitely need to give this method ago and see if it works for me like the bending of tube had (previously the tube was pointed inwards too much so when urinating it would be hitting my ball sack - not hygienic or comfortable - but by bending it away from my body, into a position more resembling a cb 3000 it is far better.)
    Many thanks for sharing.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice