Stopping Erections to Be Able to Get Device Back On

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bringback, Aug 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Hello all,

I got some great advice and perspective in the other thread about short-term chastity, so I thought I would ask here about another concern: how can a keyholder stop an erection when trying to put a device back on? My partner wants to be able to take the device off, tease me, use my physical services, and then put the device back on without having me come. The problem is: it's impossible to fit back on while I'm hard. It would be more exciting for her to be able to put the device back on herself, or have me do it in front of her, but the combination of mental and physical stimulation will likely make it extremely difficult to get my dick to go down. Does anyone have any good techniques that their keyholder can use to stop an erection so she/he can put the device back on themselves?

Thanks!

2. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Bag of crushed ice should do it.

I'm presuming that's preferable to a kick in the balls :)

3. PickyEater

PickyEater New member

Local Time:
    You can try doing a few fast squats; it works for me. You'll need the ring and the spacer to be already in place, because the erection comes back fairly quickly. She should have just enough time to put the cage on.

4. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Jump in a cold shower for a munuit should work just fine or have your keyholder give you a couple of good slaps on the balls allways seems to work for me. The ice idea works great too.
    I did try once leaning over the kitchen sink and useing the sprayer nozel with cold water but that ment going all the way down stairs to do it. :eek:

5. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Have your mistress throw a cup of cold water on your back after a shower will shock your system enough to loose all signs of an erection too :p

6. dbows1966

dbows1966 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    talking to your mother on the phone
    ;)

7. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    The ice/cold water advice is the most practical, but I must say this recommendation is surely the most effective. Haha... Thanks guys.

8. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    I think we should take a poll:

All in favor of a kick to the balls raise your hand...

9. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    If you use the ice or cold water method, you better have already installed the cuff ring or you, most likely, will not be able to put it on due to your balls drawing up in response to the cold. Actually, I find heat and a little time(supervised, of course), work better to relax your parts for the re-install.

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    A few slaps on the end of my hard cock by wifey, and then run it under cold water makes me shrivel up. :D

11. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    We've just started out using a beginner device (similar to something called a "stallion guard") and she doesn't like that she can't tease me and then put the device on soon after. I have to be almost completely soft to get back into the thing, but since I'm still new to chastity hearing her tell me I don't get to come while holding the device, ready to put it back on, definitely keeps me hard. We tried some ice, but it still takes a long time. I have to go to the bathroom to calm down and be able to put it back on myself. I don't think she wants to slap my balls or dick, but this may change if it is shown to be a reliable way to make me soft. She did mention that she's disappointed that she can't slip the device onto me while I sleep, so that I wake up to a nasty surprise! Man is that sexy to hear...

12. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Yea we all have this problem :)
    Our mistresses make us so friggin' horny it is sometimes impossible to get soft without drastic measures. My mistress also hates that it takes long and has to supervise.

The only thing i know that is pretty effective is a painful slap on the balls.
    The cold water thingy doesnt work for me at all. :(
    It makes my balls thigther but does very little with the dick, which is the bigger problem! ;)

13. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    go reading a book on the toilets. i used to read a book of economics...it was very quick to loose all sexual ideas in front of boring charts!

14. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    A number of years ago I saw a scene with a guy in a cage and a super hot domina teasing him and humiliating him. She decided he did not deserve an erection. She borrowed my electric fly swatter and two zaps to the head of his cock and he was all tiny and shrunk. Quick and effective.

15. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Oh, I like the electric fly swatter idea. I will have to tell my Mistress about that so she can try that on me. :eek:

16. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    Well we haven't had much success yet. My partner tried holding an ice cube against me but it didn't accomplish much. I mentioned the idea of giving my balls one good, hard smack, but she doesn't like doing that. She tried giving one hit on my balls, but overall doesn't like the idea of causing me pain. I explained that the appeal of having her put the device back on herself outweighed any physical pain, but its still not her thing. Pehaps next time she can try a quick, hard squeeze of my balls, which may seem less violent than a smack but still have the desired results. We both really like the idea of her teasing me with the device off and then being able to say "no more," after which she can make me go soft and put the device back on herself. We'll have to keep experimenting.

17. Slave john

Slave john Junior Member

Local Time:
    Think we all have that problem and i believe that is why I got an edema cause I try ed to stuff my hard cock in to the device so mistress could lock it,
    Scott do not recommend the fly swatter,they can leave a good burn,and a kick to the nuts Hell no.

Maybe the guys who have been in lock down the longest can tell us there secrets,cause it sure is frustrating

18. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I had a similar problem too when I started to use my CB-3000. First, put on the A-ring while you are soft. After this you might get an erection, but don't worry about it. Lube well your sack around the ring. I also lube my penis, this way it will slide in the tube much easier. If you start waiting at this point to go soft, it won't happen :) So just do something else for a few minutes, like washing dishes. If your brain is occupied with something else, you will lose the erection very quickly. Then put on the tube quickly :) Done.

19. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    after i put the A-ring on i used to get an small erection,

so i kleening my ears with q-tips, i dont think you kan do something more non-erotic than that. :p

20. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    A kick in the balls (as suggested by slave Nemo) would for me at least would increase my erection, as would whipping with a crop. Try using a deep-heatcream! Only a light smearing if going straight into a cage - as effect would be multiplied.

21. grnlght

grnlght New member

Local Time:
    A tens unit used on and turned up high will me shrink fast it kind of pulls it down the balls stay hanging it does hurt but sure does work one pad on the tip one on the bottom of shaft.

22. marchhare

marchhare Member

Local Time:
    that's a horribly frustrating problem... i'd love to see this going on!!! =)

23. significantunder

significantunder Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    My Goddess always tells me things like "picture yourself licking your grandma's feet" or some equally disturbining image and it goes right on. She can always come up with something new.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice