Went down a ring size this morning-is it too small?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Aug 3, 2010.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi folks,

After a shower this morning, I decided to try a smaller ring (I don't really know why to be honest I just did!).

However, I wondering if it might be too tight.

I'm not in any huge discomfort or anything, but my balls do seem a little too purple for my liking.

I've attached a couple of pictures and would welcome all opinions!

Attached Files:

2. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Having said that, since I took changed the ring and took those photos, the "purpleness" has gone down a bit, but I sure as hell know I'm wearing a smaller ring!

I don't even notice the CB being on anymore with the previous ring, but I can definitely "feel the pinch" with the smaller ring.

I wonder if it's just a case of getting used to it?

The thing is, if my Wife were to start a teasing session and I become aroused, I think it will just be too uncomfortable (painful).

I know comfort isn't the main pririty here, but there's comfort and there's comfort!

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Actually eff this, I nabbed my Wife before she left and explained that the ring was too tight and I've gone back to the middle sized ring.

The only thing I have done is changed the pin & spacer to the the 2nd shortest one (again, i don't know why, I just thought I'd give it a try!

All good again now.

4. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I also went down to the third ring the other day. I think I needed to because there was too much room between the ring and my balls. I think the skin stretched out finally. Now I have to start all over with the third ring until my body gets used to it.

5. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    If you need to tighten up a bit, the general advice I got from trawling this site was to use smaller spacers until you get to the smallest one before going down a ring size. Worked for me.

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Yeah, I don't really know why I decided to try a smaller ring, but I'm a guy so that probably explains it!

It was simply too tight and there's no way I could have kept that ring on, even to "adjust".

FWIW, I am using the 2nd smallest smallest pin & spacer, which seems just fine.

7. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I actually have no spacer. The space left is the thickness of the KSD-G3 which is about 1/8 in, and I am now wearing the #3 ring. I like the feeling so far and last night I had a pretty good night.

8. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    No spacer?? :confused0068:

I couldn't do that, but one thing about the KSD G3 that annoys the he'll out of me is that it slides back and forth the along the spacer.

I just wish it could stay put, but the hole is large enough for the spacer, so even if I fit it "behind" the spacer (as in, closer to me), it soon wiggles it's way forward.

9. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    Here is the advice I went with. I decided to go down a ring size when I noticed that my device was sliding down and I was having to pull it back up. I went down a ring size and up a spacer size. It took about a month to feel like I had completely adjusted to the smaller ring size. I had stopped noticing it. I then went down a spacer size and within a couple of days I was just as comfortable as I was before making the changes with the added benefit of the device staying in place better. One other thing is that when I dropped the ring size I would take a Q-tip and put a moisturizing lotion under the ring to keep down the pinching and burning sensation as I adjusted.

10. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    What I actually did was cut down the smallest spacer just enough to allow for the thickness of the ksd-3g. Now I still have the spacer so the ksd-3g stays put and I have eliminated any chance of ball slippage. I also made two other spacers that go on the guide pins so that the pressure is distributed on the spacer and not the pins. This also helps to keep the cage from moving and pinching the skin.

11. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:

12. Tutor

Tutor New member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    I'm also new to the CB6000s... just over a week. I was using the number 3 ring but now I'm using the next to the smallest ring (4 I think) and the next to the smallest post and spacer. I was having a terrible time with the KSD3, that when I shrunk, it would "bite" the top of the head. It held me in place but it would be biting down on me pretty hard. Switching to the smaller ring and removing the KSD might work, for me... I would love to see something that would ensure not pulling out, I may try making a "tongue" from one of those silicone jack off sleeves, but don't know how long or if it wouldn't be good next to the skin that long.

13. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I admitted to my keyholder that I slipped out and masterbated. Ordered a KSD-3 next day. There are not to many photos online showing the KSD installed. BTW, this is the medium size and I sanded the tip for comfort. Can't pull out. Wearing 24/7 for 2 weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice