How to deal with constant horniness?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by afuture, Apr 8, 2022.

1. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    We're trying chastity for the first time while she's on her period. No device, just honor code. Currently ending day 5. She's been teasing me which I love, but I'm so horny sometimes that it actually hurts a bit. I should mention that I'm used to cumming 2-4 times a day so going to 0 is quite a change. Any advice on how to stop the urge to touch myself and keep my mind clear over the next 48 hours would be greatly appreciated.

Also a bit worried that when I finally cum it'll hurt a bit. I really wasn't expecting it, but my balls are noticeably bigger/swollen. Will I actually enjoy it when I finally cum?

2. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    My secret to getting over my constant horniness was.... getting older. I don't know how old you are, but if you're still wanking 2-4 times a day I suspect you have a long road of frustration ahead. You have years and years of great times to look forward to. Enjoy it as much as you can for as long as it lasts!!

3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Well... a chastity device would help with the urge to touch yourself. Without a device to stop you touching try to stay in her presence, or the presence of others, don't be alone, don't give yourself the opportunity. Exercise can help, long run maybe.

I wouldn't worry about it hurting when you finally cum, it'll just be the best orgasm you've had in a long time, the denial makes a big difference to intensity (in a good way). If you get backed up you'll just start leaking pre-cum, a little embarrassing, though my Goddess finds it amusing.

chrisi-g likes this.
  4. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    Any way to induce this without cumming or anal play? I think (hope) that it might help relieve some of the ache in my balls.

5. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Do something to occupy your mind. You need intense focus on something, anything.

6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Doing something sensual or sexual for my wife gets me dripping. She will lay on the bed naked and have me give her a foot massage. I do a full 5 minutes on each foot. It totally relaxes her, and gets me dripping. If after she let's me lick her, I will drip so much that I will feel satisfied for hours, as if I had an orgasm.

7. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    That’s interesting, I don’t feel satisfied from leaking itself, though I do feel a level of satisfaction from her orgasms.

afuture leaking just starts happening after a period of denial and then some mental sexual stimulation (teasing from your partner can be enough). The period of denial required varies, if you were cumming 2-4 times a day it should not take many days to start leaking. This can vary from small wet sticky spots in your underwear to soaking through your underwear and trousers (very embarrassing).

8. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    She's been physically teasing me every day and even though the slightest touch feels like I'm right on the edge of cumming, unfortunately I haven't noticed any leaking at all yet. The plan is to have sex when her period ends (any day now...) so I guess it might not happen

9. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Just go for another week in denial after her period finishes, plenty of ways to please her while you remain chaste ;)

My goddess lets me cum roughly once every two or three weeks, lot of leaking in the second and third weeks. She just stared her period so I can sort of relate.

10. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    I do think it would be easier to deal with things if i could eat her out but I think she's ready for this to end. She loves how horny this makes me for her, but she's not into the power play dynamic and I think at this point just wants me to feel some relief

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    When you do get to cum it won’t hurt and you will enjoy it! If your used to cumming 2-4 times a day it’s going to blow your mind!

12. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    I'm thinking of asking for a ruined orgasm today in exchange for an extra 24 hours. The idea is to give my balls some relief. Any thoughts on this?

13. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    if you've been cumming 2-4 times a day then go a week + without ejaculation... you better have some towels handy for the cleanup. your gonna be spurting for a good 30 seconds or more.

I just managed to milk about 4 weeks worth of saved up load with a prostate massager, quite the messy situation. LOL

bitstripped likes this.
  14. afuture

afuture New member

Local Time:
    Wish I'd had this advice yesterday lol

She ended up giving me a blowjob to completion and for the first time ever she couldn't handle how much I was cumming and couldn't swallow if fast enough. It was spilling out of her mouth lol at least she found it funny

Hig4s likes this.
  15. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    LOL

When I've been denied Goddess sooo does not let me cum in her mouth, in the past she has complained that I'm trying to drown her ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice