Day 1 chastity? Fail. Need help lol

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by ChasteAlex, Apr 5, 2022.

1. ChasteAlex

ChasteAlex New member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Okay so yeah me and my girlfriend ordered some charity devices. A steel one and a hard plastic one to see which one we like better yada yada okay so the metal one came the base is 4.5mm and the cage is well I'm not sure off the top of my head. But it's two pieces, and goes on well. But I'm having issues when I get an erection or even just normally I can basically pull it down my balls and my penis comes right out the cage.

I don't know if the base is too big or if my ball skin is so long it isn't suitable for the cage or what. I could use some help telling me what the issue is? I also feel like the cage might not fit my whole penis I might be too large for it.. so.. base too big, cage too small?

Idk if I should post pics/vids or not showing what happens when I wear the cage.. I look at other men in cages and kinda don't see how every cage doesn't just fall off. It seems like it'd be impossible to invent a divice to really lock myself in when I look at other men in cages I just imagine them coming off the same way mine does lol so I'm obviously missing an essential key part of this chastity thing we love.

Thank you!

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    So you’ve basically fallen into the same issue that the majority of us have with what are called ball trap cages. You can probably find a better fit but no matter what you’re going to be able to pull out of it. With the problem you’re having no ball trap device is secure unless you have a PA piercing. You can try a smaller base ring and that might hold things up better but as soon as your balls start to warm up and hang the chastity device is practically pointless. My first cage was a Holy Trainer V2, I did my measurements and bought the 2 inch tube with a 50mm ring. First night I wore it the entire thing pulled completely off. So I ordered the 45mm base ring and tried again. More success this time because now I couldn’t pull the cage completely off of my body but I could still easily pull my penis out the back of the tube rendering the device pointless. In short order I switched to a steel device to try something different and because they’re much easier to keep hygienic and stay clean. You’ll notice with the plastic cages they start to get an odor that’s hard to get rid of short of removing your device for a thorough cleaning. But that order will definitely kill the mood if your gf decides she wants to have fun with you and you’ve had that thing on all day.

So this is how I see ball trap cages now… they’re more symbolic than practical especially if you have balls that hang. However, they did help me in the sense that if I became hard in the cage I couldn’t pull it off until my erection went away. So I had to use a combination of will power and the cage to be “chaste” as the ball trap cage wasn’t going to be effective by itself. This worked for 3 years for us but it never felt like true chastity. Nevertheless we both love the lifestyle so we were willing to invest more for a truly inescapable chastity cage. My wife and I discussed PA piercing cages and well as full belts. My wife didn’t want me to get my penis pierced so we opted for the belt. I have a Behind Barz belt (the basic system) that incorporates a steel band around my waist that attaches to a ball trap style cage. There’s absolutely no way I can pull out now and because my domme wife and I love chastity so much and it’s part of our relationship it was well worth the investment. So my recommendation to you would be to throw the plastic cage in the trash and find a good fitting steel cage to start with to see if you and your gf really get into it. Try a 40mm base ring since the 45 is too big and believe it or not the shorter the cage the better. If you find the 40mm base ring to small and you happen to be handy with tools you can use a Dremel style tool to grind off some of the metal on the inner part of the base ring and polish it smooth. That’s what I ended up doing with my $20 cage, it’s seems like these manufactures only like to sell base rings with 5mm increment differences as to where a 42mm or 43mm base ring might be a better fit.

If you wear a cage that’s longer than your flaccid penis and you start to get hard it can be fairly painful. The shorter cages help stifle your erections better and are generally more comfortable. You’re best bet is to try to find a cage that’s pretty close to the exact length of your flaccid penis. I recommend buying a couple inexpensive steel cages off of eBay to find what you like and fits best. From there if the two of you decide that chastity is going remain a part of your relationship you can look at investing in a more secure device via PA or belt style. I wore a cheap $20 steel cage from eBay for 2.5 years before taking the leap and spending $700 on a custom Behind Barz belt over 3 years ago. I hope this helps and good luck :)

3. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    As said above, the only way to prevent slipping out of the cage is to get pierced. A smaller ring and cage might help, but could also be uncomfortable for long term and overnight wear.
    You don't have to buy a PA integrated device. I just added a locking PA ring to a cage I already had.

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I have written a guide that can help you. I wear a cock cage 24/7 with no pain or any issues. I sleep in it, I go to work in it, to gym, for walks or to bars. I have no pain and no issues. The comfortable cock cage can be done when properly fitted.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

5. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    no one has to get pierced to have comfortable cock cage. I am in mine 24/7 and I sleep in it. Please post accurate things ‍♂️

6. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    A security alternative if you don't want to be pierced is a full belt. I bought a neosteel belt after disappointment with a CB6000. That thing was totally secure. No way to pull out and no trapped ball pain from attempted erections. Spent so much time in it I sort of wore it out.

7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    There is nothing totally secure. You can always cut things and take you private parts out.

8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Comfort and slipping out of the cage are not only separate topics, they tend to be mutually exclusive when discussing ball trap devices.

9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes you can have 100% comfortable cage that does not slip anywhere. I do have one

10. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Did you even read what I wrote? I said I added the PA to a cage that I already had. My contribution to this thread has zero to do with comfort and one hundred percent to do with security. Everyone knows that a full belt or a PA is the ONLY way to prevent slipping out of the cage without causing major injuries to your penis. A flaccid penis can be stretched and compressed easily to pull out of ANY cage.

11. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    I can pull it right off of you if there is not a PA. Test me. Please post truthful things!

12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    No need to permanently alter your penis with PA for chastity. Ball trap devices are perfectly fine, comfortable and secure. Everyone knows that no chastity is 100% secure. You can pick a lock and do any other things to remove it without any injuries. So yes, no need to have a PA hole in your penis that you might regret.

13. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Yeah not 100% secure, but who wants to rip a PA ring out of their penis or destroy their device to get it off?

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    @ChasteAlex asked for help with a device. I am saying that properly fitted cage will do just fine. Properly fitted cage will not slip off and will be comfortable. There is no need for PA to have a "secure" chastity cage. Similarly there is no need for a full belt. If you want those that is fine, but @ChasteAlex can just fit his cage properly and that will work.

Why would I take my cage off? I don't need PA ring to stay in a cage. I do it with my wife because I want to. She can trust me enough that I don't need PA hole in my penis. Chastity is about trust and relationship with your partner. If your partner cannot trust you, you will always be able to remove it without any injuries. No chastity is 100% secure unless there is a trust between partners.

15. NEsubhub

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    We all have unique bodies and sexual organs. What works for one user doesn't work for the next. There are countless posts here about cages falling off. Countless posts about cages that are so snug they experience pain. Yet, I can't find a single one about a cage that fell off when the wearer was pierced. The poster in this thread wants his cage to stop slipping off. There are plenty of ideas, but only one solution that truly works.

16. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Well @ChasteAlex has enough info now. Hopefully he will not go for digging a hole into his penis, which is permanent when it is absolutelly not needed and absolutelly not the "only one solution" as you claim.

17. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #17 subrick, Apr 6, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    @ChasteAlex,

I mostly have to side with @bemfem about this.

I think you and your girlfriend might be a bit over-anxious to find the proper chastity device for you. I think you'll find the majority of us here went through numerous devices before we found one that worked as we needed and was comfortable for long-term wear.

I agree that metal has some advantages over the plastic in terms of hygiene. But early on, taking it off once a day, or every couple of days, for cleaning isn't the end of the world. As you work up to longer times, though, you might wish to pursue a good metal device.

During that search, some of us discovered that just the wearing of a properly fitted device was all that was necessary, along with our devotion to our keyholder, from trying to remove it and have an orgasm. Others decided that they wanted or needed to feel the added security of a PA. Truthfully, many folks can have an orgasm while caged by using a vibrator. So there needs to be some discipline and measure of commitment placed on the wearer.

My Lovely Wife & Keyholder, at this time, has no desire to have me pierced. She trusts that I am fully obeying Her wishes and remaining in chastity with NO orgasms. She control any sexual pleasure I might have. I like it that way, and so does She.

If you look around, you can find some fairly inexpensive devices which have multiple base-rings with them. I suggest you get a couple of different sizes to see what works best for you. The shape, style & material of the base rings can be important too.

I used the Holy Trainer models for a long time. In fact, I started this current, almost 2 year long locked & orgasm free session, wearing a HT v4. About 4 months into it, I picked up the device in my avatar. There are spikes that can be screwed into each nut to add some additional "torment" to wearing the device. The idea of that was exciting to my Wife, so I ordered it. It was only to be used on those occasions when Wifey wanted to tease me and cause me more pain & discomfort on my cock. We were both very surprised to find that the device fit so well and was so comfortable, that it has since become my 24/7 device. We usually keep the spikes out, but when She wants, I install however many as She says.

Keep looking, don't get discouraged. Take it slow. Eventually you'll find something that will work for you.

~subrick

SheMastersMyDomain likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    If your plastic device is a cb device or a cb rip off you could try the points of intrigue,

19. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I would still day get a strap that holds the cage tight to your body

Attached Files:

20. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Ok.. fair amount of argument here.. yes, somones rite when he mentioned everyones anatomy is difrent.. supliers scratching heads producing as widely aceptable models tat cater to d majority body measurement, ethnicity, buildup of males out there while trying to keep d cost down.. stil.. we r spoilt for choices..! My sugestion is tat buy a cheap model tat seem to interest u.. it may bound to fail.. move on to d nx.. u wil find one tat suit u best.. most of us hv tried (n discarded) various models.. at least for me.. China has mas produced them.. personaly.. i find plastic/resin type beter for griping d bals.. steel type tend to slip off once d bals get sweaty.. My bals dun hang low.. in fact too close to d body tat d gap betwen d cage n ring is too narow for d bals.. these days they dun hv spacers unlike cb6000/s … belt type is secured while freeing d bals.. but may not be comfortable when somthing rigid griping yr waist al d time.. i mean.. which male wouldnt wan to b nude/only boxers whenever alowed..? O u may wan to improvise like chris..
    nothing is 100% secured.. d chastity device is not made for d dungeons.. its marketed as sex toys at sex fairs..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice