Male Costume Recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Spike, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on places to buy (websites/stores) adult male costumes. I am looking for a humiliating costume for my husband to wear around the house.

Thank you,
    Mistress Spike

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Mistress if you are refering to maids custumes try a search on ebay for square dance dresses. You will find them used for $9.99 up to $150.00.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *Curtsy*
    Yes, it's not exactly a 'male costume', but certainly humiliating and sexy!
    I got my French Maid's uniform at Frederick's of hollywood, and I love it and it wasn't very expensive.

sissy maid michelle

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Dear Mistress Spike,

humiliation is a very personal experience and thus it is hard to say what Your hubby feels or experiences as humiliating. Of course, sissy males tend to see other males being forced to wear sissy outfits as many of them feels it humiliating to be dressed in something like a skimpy french maid's outfit themselves. But does that apply for Your hubby???
    To recommend a humiliating outfit takes a lot of insight - something only You can have - and it might be hard for You to describe everything that's necessary to recommend an outfit. It can be a pet's outfit (bunny, dog, kitten, pony) or even simply lingerie a real Woman would die for.
    It's You who need to figure out what Your hubby's hidden desires are and what he fears most to be seen with at the same time.
    Sorry i can't help You very much but i hope it gives You a clue on how to find what You are looking for.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

5. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Katrin, you nailed it. One possibility would be for you to take him shopping and ask him about different articles of clothing. If he is shy and very embarrassed when you show him panties or other feminine articles you will know what to buy him. But after all you are the one who intends to humiliate him, use your imagination and do what you want. It will be more fun that way. A lot of the fetish ware sold in sex shops is cheap and not very authentic looking- too much like kids Halloween costumes. I would always go for "real" clothing. Fredricks of Hollywood is usually somewhere in between so it's not a bad place to start. But if you want slave collars or penis attachments a sex store will be useful.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Now if you want to humiliate me out of the house, dress me as a man.. Ha ha.. I only wish I was that at ease with my crossdressing.. Now at home just make me wear anything you want, just don't call for pizza please...

Missy Tanya

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    oh no, that wouldn't be humiliation, that would be torture ...

maid katrin

8. MaidJamie

MaidJamie Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    My mistress has me dress in this... http://TinyURL.com/26gulbk

9. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    My Wife/Goddess bought me a clearance gown(in my gallery) at a local dress shop. look for clearances in your area.

thanks,
    sissyjazmine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice