Chastity devices for those with a slightly larger girth?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by WannaBeFem, Jan 6, 2010.

1. WannaBeFem

WannaBeFem Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    I tried the CB6000 a few months back and had a lot of trouble getting into it...I was too thick to get inside the tube (trying with a soft penis of course, and also using lubricant). Are there any chastity devices out there that are good for penises with a bit more girth?

2. Whopplehog

Whopplehog member

retired
    London UK
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I too have the same problem in that the standard 3.8mm tube causes my foreskin to swell after a short time. Thus has to be taken off for a day or so for things to return to normal.

Not very secure to say the least.

I have found Steelworkxx to have larger than normal standard tubes. Also they are very approachable and will custom make an item for you.

I have 2 of their devices with a 55mm testie ring and a 45mm diameter tube. I also recommend their integrated lock as padlocks are easy to pick as well as make a noise when walking.

The larger size testie ring will not slip off as their devices are designed for the gap between the ring and tube to be small to prevent this. Thus I have no soreness problems.

Highly recommended. They reply to emails promptly and will alter things very cheaply.

I have found these to be the best ball capture devices. Am now looking for a full belt with the same alternative options.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    I would like to help! You can order any size girth, length, or base ring. Every part is custom made for you. http://www.maturemetal.com

Giveitup likes this.
  4. King Rivers

King Rivers New member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    I like that this is an option, but these prices are so expensive. How can SS, welding and bending be THIS much money? I would love to get a custom made cage but cannot drop $300.00!!! or $400.00!!! ON ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have this same issue with being too thick for a lot of normal cages to be comfortable. I feel like it is a huge problem in our community. I have every cage under the sun except for a custom made one, I mysef am going through Steelwerks as their prices seem more down to earth than these.

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    You realized the thread is nearly a decade old?

BTW - This was one of the reasons I created "Wide" versions of the Cherry Keeper... Too much girth, who knew that would be a problem?

corsac likes this.
  6. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Craftsmanship - Functional Sculpture - Art

Fit - Finish - COMFORT

A handmade device, tailored to fit, is time consuming to make. Plus, you get backup and support...and help in fine tuning should it be needed...to make your device super comfortable for long term wear.

Giveitup, corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. Rakefighter

Rakefighter New member

Local Time:
    I have had the same trouble. I won't even be able to jam myself into a regular CB6000 with out crimping. I have moved to the Bon4 ML with the 2.28" ring and it's really comfortable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice